sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Really impressed by this game. I love how non-vanilla it is - it's depraved and violent. It's the recipe Game of Thrones used; by introducing some early shocking scenes (even if they meant Game Over), the audience is at the edge of their seats and it makes playing it all the more exciting. The extremely male-dominant, might makes right world is very interesting and something new.

I would urge the creator to stick to his vision. I would hate it if this turns into another incest-harem game while deprioritizing the development of the world and the story. Allowing the patreons to steer the development is a guaranteed way to ruin the game.

Also, the female family members all look amazing.
Considering that the ruler is a queen and that there are female soldiers/warriors as well as female raiders kind of belies that the world in itself i "male-dominant". I would rather say that it's an extremely unequal (and violent) world where the MC happens to be at the top of the food chain.

Apart from that I wholeheartedly agree and also hope that the dev sticks to his vision, rather than let a bunch of whiny bitches direct the development of the game. I mean, if you find a game that seems centered around shit you don't like (be it violence, rape, NTR, futa or what have you), then just don't play it! Don't go bitching to the dev that he/she should make another game, that cater to your fetishes instead of the ones implemented, who btw align with the setting of the game.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This is a nice breath of fresh air....I love the story, setting and adult choices.
An MC that is not a pubescent, whiny, walkover. Great.
The wife and daughters are pretty damn hot too.
As others have said, I hope the dev keeps his dark vision and not tone it down for the woke warriors. Not enough ones like this on here.
Great work.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks interesting. how does the guy look? hope its not too much rapey. the girl in the 9th pic looks hot even she seems to have less curves than the little girl who looks nearly too close to a loli or how its called. but the curves thankfully kinda makes up for it. fighting means hopefully not too much overpowered enemies and not too many fights.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
looks interesting. how does the guy look? hope its not too much rapey. the girl in the 9th pic looks hot even she seems to have less curves than the little girl who looks nearly too close to a loli or how its called. but the curves thankfully kinda makes up for it. fighting means hopefully not too much overpowered enemies and not too many fights.
here's a novel idea... you could try the game and see for yourself :p

that said, it's a post-apocalyptic scenario..so.. be warned.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I'm really liking this so far. Looking forward to seeing how the creator builds up the world and the characters. We really don't get to many GOOD apocalyptic story driven games around here and so far this one seems like its building up to be the one to scratch that itch.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
next update will be on the 1st of feb for tier 2+ patrons and 15th of feb for everyone else (public) if everything goes well ;)
Any chance you will be making an itch.io account? Subscribestar doesn't have PayPal and it would be nice to be able to support you through other ways like buying your game per update on itch.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished my 2nd save path and i gotta say im little disappointed tbh :(

Has an rpg tag and at the start it says your choices matter... then i see the last scene is unavoidable just like in the 1st version when mc meets his wife (that scene with te wife is "fixed" in this version tho, thanks for that dev). *sign* Also there is one option missing when mc fights the mummies, you can actually sneak pass them without a fight yet that choice is disabled.

Since i'm kinda intrigued by the story/lore of the game itself i guess i'll have to heavily edit this game myself (might even restore the original 1st version even tho i'm not into that brutal stuff but it was OPTIONAL, just like this game said it will be) to enjoy it lol hmm might even share the modded game here at some point, maybe someone will enjoy the actual rpg elements then. :KEK:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
The thread watching system must be wonky, because I was never notified on the last update and that was a month ago. I'll just wait for 1.2 at this point, Feb 1st is my birthday anyway haha.

Apparently raider girl scene was toned down? Kinda disappointing, but if something like that is gonna be thrown in later on then I'll it slide.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Usually I post messages from devs on Patreon here on f95, but since this particular dev is so active here I will let him decide if he wants it reposted or not.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
So, Dev message from Patreon:

Okay so this is what I've been working on the past weeks. Things are looking good!

Major updates:
- Finished 50% of scene C
- Finished most of Scene D

Minor updates:
- improved the open world quest mechanics
- added back a familiar option to the first raider encounter (uncut version)
- changed the music track in the first scene due to possible copyright issues
- fixed spelling errors like "elf"
- added options to avoid two prologue NFSW scenes
- reworked the censor function a bit
- added a "go to sleep" option to start a new day
- discord is set up! Will publish the link on the 1st
- made the dialogue and choices textboxes more transparent

I added back a familiar optional route in scene 1 because why the heck not. You will have a choice (only in the uncut version) whether to make the scene bloody or not. That's a good compromise and everyone gets cake. You don't need to make a new save however. There will be no difference in future updates whether you did it the brutal or vanilla way. Also made it so that you can see fights with mummies properly in the censored version. Only human gore is hidden.

The update will continue being equally dark and lighthearted, depending on where you are in the world and what kind of decisions you make. So just like always.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Edit; Reason for edit - refers to a question about photoshop and picture quality, but pictures are not included so makes little sense in this context.

Last edited:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Thanks Olheden!!

So.. if my english is good.. this are good news, no? :ROFLMAO:
We can play the original intro again! :D

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Thanks Olheden!!

So.. if my english is good.. this are good news, no? :ROFLMAO:
We can play the original intro again! :D
I interpret it as some of the things are back if you choose them to be, like the bloody face on the raider girl, which is a good idea, personally it didn't like that part but I know some people were upset so it's probably a good idea to put it back it for those. I don't think the first version, when he killed the black female raider is back, which I'm thankful for. Just some of the brutality of the fight. It's also clear that some of the strange censoring, like censoring the gore from mummys in the fight at the end, is gone. Which is also good because it made little sense and made the story choppy. But I guess we'll se when the next update comes up.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes