Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Like will she getting strange D wether by force or choice. I see the Harem tag and just hope the dev gets that Harem fans dont want to see one of the main LI being defiled by others, again by force or otherwise.
If you dont like seeing your favorite daddys little princess Shani getting violated and defiled in all possible holes by stranger bandits and non strangers, then its probably not a game for you

:)

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
If you dont like seeing your favorite daddys little princess Shani getting violated and defiled in all possible holes by stranger bandits and non strangers, then its probably not a game for you

Although I'm thinking you're being sarcastic, it's always difficult to tell in an online discussion. In case you're not however, I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen, or at least that it will be entirely avoidable.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Although I'm thinking you're being sarcastic, it's always difficult to tell in an online discussion. In case you're not however, I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen, or at least that it will be entirely avoidable.
I was being kinda sarcastic in a funny way. Seeing only Shani being MC exclusive is pretty boring tbh, wheres the thrill.
And you're right about being avoidable. Rape is against Patreons terms im pretty sure, not surprising.
Everything has to come down to "consent" or a loophole in order for it to pass, so yeah, i guess its a win win situation if it actually does happen. But yet you will still find people whining even if its entirely avoidable, it is just how it is.

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Shani getting violated and shit would perfectly be in line with this game, i don't know if yall noticed but this an extremely violent world, of course it being optional or maybe a game over scene in case you fail her mission would be better.

I hate when people want to force their views on others.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Thats why i even posted in a first place, got little annoyed ngl
Belive me i had worse cases in other threads.

But anyways, when you ignore all that and just focus on the story and setting itself, its actually pretty good.
I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Origins and im having so much fun with it, both games are settled in Egypt and it would be so cool to see some similarities. AC Origins is so much detailed, i wish this game would take some actual knowledge from it.
Like you can literally learn the mummification process and shit by just playing the game.
But i guess Renpy cannot go that deep, can it

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
I was being kinda sarcastic in a funny way. Seeing only Shani being MC exclusive is pretty boring tbh, wheres the thrill.
And you're right about being avoidable. Rape is against Patreons terms im pretty sure, not surprising.
Everything has to come down to "consent" or a loophole in order for it to pass, so yeah, i guess its a win win situation if it actually does happen. But yet you will still find people whining even if its entirely avoidable, it is just how it is.
Naturally, sarcasm is usually supposed to be funny. I would say the thrill would be in her killing the potential rapists before they get to violate her. Also, considering how the story has played out so far, it seems that Shani definitely has a thing for her father. See also seems quite shy emotionally speaking, so that it would seem unlikely that she would want to lose her virginity to a complete stranger. Sadly you will always find people who will complain about anything or who will demand their fetishes being included.

Shani getting violated and shit would perfectly be in line with this game, i don't know if yall noticed but this an extremely violent world, of course it being optional or maybe a game over scene in case you fail her mission would be better.

It would indeed fit perfectly into the world the game is set in, but considering the rest of the plot it would seem unlikely to me as anything but a game over scene.

Obviously it is entirely up to the devs to progress the story any way they feel like.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Shame :cry:

On a more serious note though, most of the time the POV switch is also warranted by narrative reasons. One notable upcoming example is the Zone, where Shani will be on her own.
Z will be nowhere close, so the only way to experience it is through Shani's eyes, if you choose to do so.
If you don't, there's a strong possibility that you'll get a synopsis of what happened there upon her return but not a step-by-step rundown.
This unfortunately means that certain updates will feel shorter for players that chose to not follow Shani around.

Another potential side-effect of it is, it's possible that Shani will be called to make some decisions in certain occasions so if you choose to not follow her, she will make those decisions on her own.
Of course this would be impacted by how Z tutored Shani up to that point so it will not be out of complete control of the player, but still something unable to control at that specific moment.

All in all, Shani will not become the centerpiece of DS in terms of "being the MC", it's still and will be Z's adventures by and large.
I fully understand the immersion breaking, but it's something that we feel adds to the game and Shani's journey was always planned to be sort of -if not integral- closely linked to the overall story.
Yes, I've oft stated I'm playing Shani's upcoming content because I want to see what the zone is all about and because it's an important moment in the character's arc. My hope has always been that MC and Shani can team up again after the trials because their (brief) adventures in the desert were a really fun part of the early game.

Like that guy said I am a bit concerned what is going to happen to Shani on her trials. Not that we have control of her but what decisions will be optional and which may be forced for whatever reason. Like will she getting strange D wether by force or choice. I see the Harem tag and just hope the dev gets that Harem fans dont want to see one of the main LI being defiled by others, again by force or otherwise.

Im hoping as this dev seems to know his shit just been bitten in the past by other devs...
It will probably be strange D by choice and strange V by force. The game seems to want Shani and the Queen to be an item, so I'll bet Shani will be just as horny for raider girls as the MC is. To me it doesn't matter if it's D or V; I don't want either one sniffing around my girl. I prefer not to share my main love interest, but I'm sure players will have a good bit of choice.

Forcing their views? Only weak minds can have views forced on them, but I only see people here talking about things they like and don't like in games. That's kind of the point of a gaming forum. The devs are under no obligation to do anything other than what they want with their game. If players like it, they support the project, if they don't they move on to something else. It's not a crime to muse about things you'd like to see or not see in a story. You may not like hearing other people's opinions on the game, but that doesn't mean those opinions are being forced onto anyone.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021

Yeah, don't see any NTR tag on this one, and I really don't expect to see it, nor a rape tag. But we do already know there is avoidable sharing from the Market Guy's visit. If Shani is gonna get jiggy with the Queen, I do expect we will be able to choose the outcome. Shani is loyal to her family #1, the Queen #2, and she has the smartz & skillz to not get taken advantage of...
Stalker (MC) is the absolute alpha of the game, even moreso than the Queen as he views her as being below him (even to her face) and remember the marketplace when they tried to abduct Aiyn what happened to the perps, there was no rape or NTR, just punishment! Don't forget that Zahra, as pleasant as she is, is the Alpha Bitch, she controls the slaves! Then add in that the head zombie/decrepid motherfucker is MC's old mentor plus the storage locker apocalypse folks are MC's allys and the head + 2IC of Ravagers are MC's Bitches, do you really think that Shani is in any trouble? All gameplay to this point suggests that MC will be King and the Queen will be MC's sex slave...
So telling someone that is is gonna be a cuck and rape fest without any clue or indication in that direction is a shit thing to do! Have you actually played this game or did you play v0.01 partway through and drop the game cause dude, I am totally playing a different game than you are...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Erotica Biblion

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Forcing their views? Only weak minds can have views forced on them, but I only see people here talking about things they like and don't like in games. That's kind of the point of a gaming forum. The devs are under no obligation to do anything other than what they want with their game. If players like it, they support the project, if they don't they move on to something else. It's not a crime to muse about things you'd like to see or not see in a story. You may not like hearing other people's opinions on the game, but that doesn't mean those opinions are being forced onto anyone.
Thank you for your truism captain obvious, i guess next you are gonna say: "people can either play games or not"

"Only weak minds can..." so what? I'm not talking about the receiving end, i'm talking about people who cannot accept things they dont like even if its optional/avoidable, people lose their shit if their cute 3d waifu even considers touching another virtual dick.

Don't take things so literally, when i say force i'm not saying they have a gun on the devs head, its fine to say "i don't think this should be in the game", but some people canno't accept even the possibility of something being inclused, they get mad, talk shit about the dev, some stop playing the game even if they can simply not choose option B.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you for your truism captain obvious, i guess next you are gonna say: "people can either play games or not"

"Only weak minds can..." so what? I'm not talking about the receiving end, i'm talking about people who cannot accept things they dont like even if its optional/avoidable, people lose their shit if their cute 3d waifu even considers touching another virtual dick.

Don't take things so literally, when i say force i'm not saying they have a gun on the devs head, its fine to say "i don't think this should be in the game", but some people canno't accept even the possibility of something being inclused, they get mad, talk shit about the dev, some stop playing the game even if they can simply not choose option B.
Like I said, all marginal stuff in this game so far has been optional... I don't expect it to change, and if it does, I'll pull my money. I don't think it will though... So far this game has been really upfront, I can't see it turning into something else without a mass revolt... I love this game as is and am in the dt's waiting for the next release!

And why the fuck are peeps talking about Tomb Raider??? This has nothing to do with that garbage... (Angelina Jolie has nothing on Zahra, Shani or Aiyn...)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, don't see any NTR tag on this one, and I really don't expect to see it, nor a rape tag. But we do already know there is avoidable sharing from the Market Guy's visit. If Shani is gonna get jiggy with the Queen, I do expect we will be able to choose the outcome. Shani is loyal to her family #1, the Queen #2, and she has the smartz & skillz to not get taken advantage of...
Stalker (MC) is the absolute alpha of the game, even moreso than the Queen as he views her as being below him (even to her face) and remember the marketplace when they tried to abduct Aiyn what happened to the perps, there was no rape or NTR, just punishment! Don't forget that Zahra, as pleasant as she is, is the Alpha Bitch, she controls the slaves! Then add in that the head zombie/decrepid motherfucker is MC's old mentor plus the storage locker apocalypse folks are MC's allys and the head + 2IC of Ravagers are MC's Bitches, do you really think that Shani is in any trouble? All gameplay to this point suggests that MC will be King and the Queen will be MC's sex slave...
So telling someone that is is gonna be a cuck and rape fest without any clue or indication in that direction is a shit thing to do! Have you actually played this game or did you play v0.01 partway through and drop the game cause dude, I am totally playing a different game than you are...
There is already rape in the game. In the very first scene. The MC can rape the asian raider chick after killing one of her peeps. But it's normal in this fictional world and I've no problem with that. Yet we have to call a spade a spade.

Though I think Shani is strong enough not to get raped (not even optional) and rather rape someone herself (optional)

And why the fuck are peeps talking about Tomb Raider??? This has nothing to do with that garbage... (Angelina Jolie has nothing on Zahra, Shani or Aiyn...)
Angelina Jolie from the first movies is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Tomb Raider? Not the games? Anyway it was just an analogy to a female protag action game

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can if it will help you to lighten up. ;)

I'm simply responding to your own terse statement. I just don't see a lot of evidence of this thread being overrun with these phantom posters losing it, talking shit @ devs, etc. Especially not in the past page or so before your post. Every thread has a few knuckleheads sure, but here it's mostly a lot of people saying I like this or I don't like this. I will agree with you that people who don't like the game stop playing. Problem solved. I think any of us would do that if a game isn't to our liking.

Bottom line, some people very much enjoy the sharing (you presumably) in this game and some people (like me) don't enjoy it at all. If there are players out there who can't handle the completely optional sharing content then they drop a line complaining and usually piss right off. No harm done. Either way, more opinions means more engagement and posts in this thread. That leads to more attention for the game. I want DS to get as much support as possible so it will continue.

On a happier note, what I am most excited about next episode besides completing Shani's trials is this new mystery lady.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I missed seeing her in game before, but damn she looks good. She is in the city? :unsure: The renders in this game not only look amazing, but I appreciate the fact that they are so different from the standard fare you get on F95. I see the same assets time and time again with other games. Here, the devs take time to make these ladies look unique. Much appreciated!

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Just tested this today, no idea how I could have missed this for so long.

Great game, I like the setting a lot it just stands out to a lot of ther other games. Characters are pretty nice so far. Guess this is going to be one of my favorites.

Reactions: Don Sucio

dfccakelove

Dec 27, 2016
I fully understand the immersion breaking
I personally enjoy a peak into other characters perspectives, maybe it's because I don't really get immersed in anything barring tabletop (and even then I'm playing a character and basing their decisions on who they are not really what I'd do) but I have no problem with the idea of playing as Shani for extended periods. I guess the thing people are really worried about is tainting her purity or something, since playing as her either means less H scenes or Shani isn't your pure waifu.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes