mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is also hidden incest right in the beginning of the Bibble. When Abel and Cain sacrifices for God, God is pleased with Abel's sacrifice and not with Cain's. This as we know it lead Cain slaying Abel known as first murder.
The missing part is why Cain became so angry by losing to his brother Abel? In Islamic, Beta Israeli and Ethiopian Orthodox Church the tradition says both Abel and Cain were born with twin sisters Awan and Azura, and when Cain lost Adam decided Abel should marry Cain's twin which lead to first murder. While this sounds weird, it made perfectly sense to people at that time. In Babylonian mythology first Gods were Absu and Tiamat, who bore twins Lahamu and Lahmu, who bore twins Anshar and Kishar and they in turn bore the Elder Gods. Adam's decision broke this cycle, and this was the background story which was left out from our version of Bibble.
The first cuck literally murders the first chad. I find this amusing.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1639950832568.png

Dev update 19.12.2021

Hi everyone, land is in sight. Apart from the final short scene D, most other renders are done and next week will be all about fixing minor details, finalizing animations, playtesting and editing. This means the new update should be out for the early release tiers on the 29th.

Along with the update, I will share more details about the planned extra benefits I talked about previously for higher tiers, as a token of appreciation. Until next dev update I'll leave you with a preview of the reworked scene. It's an important one, but I'll let you guess.

I wish everyone happy and safe holidays. Take care!

Progress:
Home interactions: 90%
Scene A: 90%
Scene B: 90%
Scene C: 100%
Scene D: 50%
Scene Rework: 90%

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
It says "female protagonist" but I seem to be stuck to a bold guy I'm not interest in playing as. Do you choose your MC later on?
Currently there are small sections where you can choose to switch to control the female character for a brief time.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I think there's a way to make this occasional (hopefully) female protagonist thing workable. Hopefully this means some lewds for Shani during her story line. Maybe she also has dreams/fantasy's of Daddy MC during her journeys? I'd be happy enough with that.

Also, when the majority of this thread is filled with biblical scholars, it's time for another update :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes