Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Violence and gore are there and are optional, if you liked the game so far, trust us and let us do our thing without trying to backseat drive, something we rarely, if ever, listen to anyway.
And yes, a contribution to the cause is always welcome.
P.S. both violence and tender moments are upcoming, so stay tuned.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
does anyone know when the new update coming up?
from what I read in other comments the update should come out for January or February, although I think that if everything goes well it will be for January since the development was quite advanced

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
from what I read in other comments the update should come out for January or February, although I think that if everything goes well it will be for January since the development was quite advanced
Will the update by bigger than usual? Since this one is taking 4 - 5 months

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Welp I advanced the game more and I gotta say artistically is one of the best I've ever seen. The amount of work, love, and dedication this has reeks from every scene. Congratulations for setting yourself into making a product of this quality and achieving it.

I don't think it would make a personal top 5 because of male mc but I have no doubt it will be one of the VNs I will always recommend to other people.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Hard to believe its been over a year now... I'm amazed but also a bit concerned... only at 0.07 at this release so 7% complete after a year?... does that mean a decade of work ahead? Go Dev! Thats longer than any job or relationship I've ever had.
The version number rarely serves as an accurate representation of a percentage of the game's completion. That number can literally mean anything. Sure, low version numbers typically refer to early builds, sometimes even alpha builds but it doesn't necessarily signify how close to completion the game is.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hard to believe its been over a year now... I'm amazed but also a bit concerned... only at 0.07 at this release so 7% complete after a year?... does that mean a decade of work ahead? Go Dev! Thats longer than any job or relationship I've ever had.
The big secret meaning behind "0.07" is that it's the 7th release. Not a percentage, neither following semantic versioning or whatever.
Does that mean not a decade of work ahead? Who knows.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So some questions about the walk through mod/walk throughs

With the Queen where it says +Dom or +Sub, is that for her or for you? +Help or +Confidence for Shani, second one is obvious, what does +help mean for the option?

Reactions: Dir.Fred

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
despite the low number there is a LOT of content

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020

Tell that ocean, once it hits 0.8 it goes back ot 0.1 for remake and then in 4-5 years it will be done again. Noice.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes