-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, is anyone else getting checkered boxes very frequently? Its almost after every time there is a change in render. Between renders there is a checkered screen that happens.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Hi, is anyone else getting checkered boxes very frequently? Its almost after every time there is a change in render. Between renders there is a checkered screen that happens.
Sometimes with monitors with a resolution too different form the imagines ratio you get checkered borders where the imagine can't span. Unless you are playing windowed.

Reactions: -zoneout-

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Sometimes with monitors with a resolution too different form the imagines ratio you get checkered borders where the imagine can't span. Unless you are playing windowed.
Well Im playing full screen and 1080p rez. Not sure whats wrong with that.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
That's actually not bad at all. I assumed it was a project on a rather slow release pace, but this it a very decent schedule.
you do release this game really hasn't put anything new since april? those last updates was cut content and reworks. its actually fair to say since first or 2nd update we finally got something new and it took 5 months

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
I wish this game could be played completely first-person (without showing the MC). I don't want to pretend I'm some bald, bearded fucker.
Maybe you shouldn't self insert yourself then. I don't understand why people need to do that in order to enjoy an erotic game. I myself always have a different name with my MC in any game I play, because I never insert myself in any adult game. I love incest fetish, I would say that would be my biggest fetish. But never I would imagine myself being the MC of incest game or even thinking of doing it in real life. I guess people are different but it is still strange for me.

Evil Surgeon

Apr 8, 2021
Maybe you shouldn't self insert yourself then. I don't understand why people need to do that in order to enjoy an erotic game. I myself always have a different name with my MC in any game I play, because I never insert myself in any adult game. I love incest fetish, I would say that would be my biggest fetish. But never I would imagine myself being the MC of incest game or even thinking of doing it in real life. I guess people are different but it is still strange for me.
I find it strange that you play as you do. I guess it's because like a lot of people.. I consider the MC sort of as an extension of myself. So, for me.. it'd be weird to have them be called somebody else's name other than my own. Also, I couldn't care less what any MC looks like. I have low standards. :LOL: I am curious though as to how many other people play like you do.

Last edited:

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
I find it strange that you play as you do. I guess it's because like a lot of people.. I consider the MC sort of as an extension of myself. So, for me.. it'd be weird to have them be called somebody else's name other than my own. Also, I couldn't care less what any MC looks like. I have low standards. :LOL: I am curious though as to how many other people play like you though.
Yeah, people are different and I'm probably the strangest one. :D

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, people are different and I'm probably the strangest one. :D
Nahh, I don't do that either. I used to name the MC different each game, too. Then I started to get confused because I sometimes forgot my own name and was wondering who the NPCs were talking about. Now I name all my PCs Bob. It's the most generic name I could think of. :LOL:
I still get confused sometimes though when there's an NPC called Bob. Maybe I should just call them Player. :unsure:

In all seriousness though. I guess there are just different types of players. I myself realized that my habits kind of changed over time (mostly regular games, but I guess you could include adult games too). I used to try to generate a PC that was close to myself when I was younger and play that way too (what would I do in that situation?). Now I don't to that anymore, or at least a lot less than before. Actually, the more "foreign" (race, gender, behaviour etc), the better. By race I mean elves, dwarves etc, should the game allow it.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Coming from Cockham Superhero, why has the MC in this game such a tiny dick? Comparing it to the babyface of that game, the MCs dick has to grow in size to him proud!
When achieved this, we have to talk about boobs....

• Angry
Reactions: fictitious
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes