Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The MC already has a huge ass one that makes him look like 99999% of the other MC's in these games which is why I'm more interested in seeing what happens with Shani/Queen - Zahra/Kateryna then MC/other girls.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe you shouldn't self insert yourself then. I don't understand why people need to do that in order to enjoy an erotic game. I myself always have a different name with my MC in any game I play, because I never insert myself in any adult game. I love incest fetish, I would say that would be my biggest fetish. But never I would imagine myself being the MC of incest game or even thinking of doing it in real life. I guess people are different but it is still strange for me.
Ok, fair enough. But video games are immersive for a reason. Many people play a game to pretend they are whatever the hero/MC is. But let's throw that argument away for a moment. Even if I don't project myself unto the MC, then my problem becomes... I don't want to get off to a "bald, bearded fucker" having sex with beautiful women. See my point? I would much rather have a faceless MC (and insert whatever my imagination desires) rather than seeing an MC I, subjectively, find goofy looking.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
Ok, fair enough. But video games are immersive for a reason. Many people play a game to pretend they are whatever the hero/MC is. But let's throw that argument away for a moment. Even if I don't project myself unto the MC, then my problem becomes... I don't want to get off to a "bald, bearded fucker" having sex with beautiful women. See my point? I would much rather have a faceless MC (and insert whatever my imagination desires) rather than seeing an MC I, subjectively, find goofy looking.
Ok then. So you have a problem getting off because the MC is bald, but not most people here it seems. So let end the argument there, because the dev probably won't make the MC exclusively first person. So you either have to deal with the bald MC or find a diferent game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hornyowl and sava75

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
Or edit the images and put a paint blot or whatever you want over their head.
Oh yes, this is also a viable option since the images can be found inside the game folder.
*edit. Wait you can't do it in animation, however.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The MC already has a huge ass one that makes him look like 99999% of the other MC's in these games which is why I'm more interested in seeing what happens with Shani/Queen - Zahra/Kateryna then MC/other girls.
You mean horse size is OK, super natural is to big?
What a pitty ;-)
Maybe we could agree to just increase it by like 50%?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
How about no?
MC is ok as it is, if you so desperately need to see insane cocks you have plenty of other game to choose, this is not the most important thing in this game.
I've never understood the appeal of oversized cock, tits or asses. But then again, I care more about story over lewds most of the time. The sex stuff is just a bonus.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've never understood the appeal of oversized cock, tits or asses. But then again, I care more about story over lewds most of the time. The sex stuff is just a bonus.
Beat me.
I can understand it's a kink and we are talking abut fantasies, and I have nothing against those games ( to each their own), but one should understand that this is not that type of story and something like that would never work because it would be utterly ridiculous.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cojokic637

Jul 27, 2021
Beat me.
I can understand it's a kink and we are talking abut fantasies, and I have nothing against those games ( to each their own), but one should understand that this is not that type of story and something like that would never work because it would be utterly ridiculous.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i don't know bro but daym those game have a nice story. the story makes a good addition but it's not the main thing definitely

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i don't know bro but daym those game have a nice story. the story makes a good addition but it's not the main thing definitely
I will take your words for them, it's not my cup of tea but I believe you.
Nonetheless in this story having an MC with that type of body or equipment would have been ridiculous and detrimental for the game, imho. :)
I know that you will disagree with me but, the story is everything, it's the main ingredient of the dish, the sex is the spice, but that's it it can add flavour but will never be the most important especially with games like this. :)

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Going by the gallery I seem to be missing 2 scenes.
One with Fairy and one in Zeta with "Other", which I assume might be Rabiah.
I've gone through every dialogue option with Fairy and can't even talk to Rabiah anymore at the moment, what am I missing here?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Going by the gallery I seem to be missing 2 scenes.
One with Fairy and one in Zeta with "Other", which I assume might be Rabiah.
I've gone through every dialogue option with Fairy and can't even talk to Rabiah anymore at the moment, what am I missing here?
I think there may be a scene with Fairy at the start of the game if you give the statue to the Decayed.

As for the other one it could be the lady who tries to kidnap your daughter. If you had Shani kill her then you can’t get a scene with her.

Not sure if those are the ones your missing but maybe?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes