DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I think there may be a scene with Fairy at the start of the game if you give the statue to the Decayed.

As for the other one it could be the lady who tries to kidnap your daughter. If you had Shani kill her then you can’t get a scene with her.

Not sure if those are the ones your missing but maybe?
That was Ivy not Fairy.
yeah, but giving the statue to them leads to the scene with Fairy later on.
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Seems like I won't be able to find out until someone slaps a gallery unlock mod together.

Most recent update was a tiny bit uneventful for my taste but we'll see how things move forward.

Gotta say the shock value that came with the first playable versions (the bloody golden shower raider girls) has pretty much fizzled out and once you're acquainted with the slightly exotic setting it turned quite vanilla. But I keep my hopes up for the road ahead to get twisty again in some capacity.

Reactions: darlic

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
There is one in the OP. You'll have to test it and see if it's compatible with this version or not.
Indeed it is. And it seems like you guys have been correct.
It's a scene with Fairy on some kind of public toilet that I never got. But it does explain a lot about her weird behavior in the dungeon.
And also one with a "public servant" that I didn't get either. Makes sense that it never happens if I let Shani kill her, which I did. It's hinted at that you can take this one home into the dungeon too, but there don't seem to be any extra scenes with her in the gallery.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
BUG REPORT: I've been playing again from the start. With the latest version the room events for Ain are available before the room was built storywise.

Reactions: Paz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This was always worth it should you enjoy mad max movies and games.
The game takes us through many places and adventures, babes be awesome, feels be good.

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
I feel like I'm stuck. Shani is in The Zone, the queen gave me a quest to check out a village. But I can't do anything or go anywhere new? I'm just skipping day after day waiting.

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
Seems nice, I hope they will add proper animations in the future, unfortunately the "animated" tag isn't really accurate...

Reactions: Enigmanic

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Seems nice, I hope they will add proper animations in the future, unfortunately the "animated" tag isn't really accurate...
While true that most things aren't, there are actually several places where it's animated (and not all of them sex scenes). Of those, they're done pretty well and sometimes purposely timed superbly well to sync up with the excellent music that's present in the game. As such, it's quite appropriate that the game has the animated tag attached to it.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
BUG REPORT: I got stuck when feeding Fairy for the second time (during repeatable event in the dungeon). I chose "give her some food"->"feed her"->"test her discipline"->"feed her more". And now I have only one option available: "feed her more" and no other buttons to exit. I have to load previous save to get out of the loop.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You have reached the end of the content for now.
This question is asked so much (and rightfully so), I would love if the Dev added big yellow letters across the whole screen saying "THIS IS THE END OF THE CURRENT UPDATE, YOU HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING".

Reactions: Hornyowl

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
This question is asked so much (and rightfully so), I would love if the Dev added big yellow letters across the whole screen saying "THIS IS THE END OF THE CURRENT UPDATE, YOU HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING".
That is quite hard to do, given the non-linear fashion of the game. There is not one single discrete "end" unfortunately. That said, there have been discussions internally how to tackle this issue, or at least make it more evident.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes