Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
the queen is rather young and new to her position... (in my headcanon she has been queen for a couple years, but that is most likely subject to change if we define it otherwise....if we need to define it at all, which for the time being we don't.)
She's also traditionally considered by the general populace to be a divine conduit, a living embodiment of the gods worshiped by Zeta... so she's sort of a sacred figure as well.
She's testing the waters and trying out the limits of her powers and her tastes/kinks, but she is also shouldering the duties of governing the city at the same time...
...and in her explorations, Z doesn't seem to be responding how she would expect him to respond, how most other men respond.
Any considerations about offspring or how exactly the succession line works in Zeta is, at this stage of the game, yet undefined... by which I mean we're not telling you :p
Whether it is or will become a subject to be explored in game is something that you will have to wait and find out.

Point of order, Zosar (Abrax) was Zaton's mentor, a master/expert/instructor Stalker for the city of Zeta.. not the previous king. He too, served under a Queen (and yes, all queens carry the name Merneith).

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So.. does anyone know what's the deal with Merneith?
Her role is confusing to me. She is the queen but doesn't seem to have any family nor a designated heir.
One of the most important things for a monarchy is to have a clear line of succession. If something were to happen to Merneith every stalker, guard captain and merchant with enough money to buy a handful of mercs would be gunning for that throne and Zeta would devour itself in civil war.
Also while she doesn't seem prudish she is for some reason extremely averse to to the very idea of sex with Zaton which is very odd considering just how open Zeta is with regards to sex.
I wish we'd get some sort of explanation in the game.
Considering how she acts around Shani, Merneith may be a lesbian.
Which is not very convenient for a monarchy, as you correctly explained.
Anyway she should get pregnant as soon as possible, preferably / likely by the MC.

A somewhat similar case from history:

Reactions: Shaneride

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Really? I think i've missed all three. Care to elaborate, please?
The first one happens at the very beginning. Be aggressive with the raider girl (DON'T follow the green choice if you have the walkthrough mod installed as it is marked wrongly, you can go with the other choice without penalties), then the choice should come up.
Second scene: you have to let the elf girl be killed by the mutant (this happens just after the raider girl scene). After some time (can't remember when exactly), meet the mutant once again at their base and accept his "gift".
Third scene: it happens after the camp assault with the raiders. If you unlocked the first scene, this one should play out automatically (given you make the right choices during the sex scene, again it's pretty easy to figure out)

Reactions: Machete

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
The first one happens at the very beginning. Be aggressive with the raider girl (DON'T follow the green choice if you have the walkthrough mod installed as it is marked wrongly, you can go with the other choice without penalties), then the choice should come up.
Second scene: you have to let the elf girl be killed by the mutant (this happens just after the raider girl scene). After some time (can't remember when exactly), meet the mutant once again at their base and accept his "gift".
Third scene: it happens after the camp assault with the raiders. If you unlocked the first scene, this one should play out automatically (given you make the right choices during the sex scene, again it's pretty easy to figure out)
the second one has a less lethal alternative

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I didn't know about that, has that been changed recently? I remember there was no other way than leaving the elf with the mutants
There are 3 choices : kill elf and let live decayed, take elf and let live decayed (in exchange of your artifact) or take elf and kill decayed

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There are 3 choices : kill elf and let live decayed, take elf and let live decayed (in exchange of your artifact) or take elf and kill decayed
Ok I'm certain option 3 is out of the question, but I also remember that if you take the girl with you without killing anyone, the decayed wouldn't offer any gift either (you separate from them not on very good terms)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
if you take the girl with you without killing anyone, the decayed wouldn't offer any gift either (you separate from them not on very good terms)
No, they argue a little bit but they are ok with the artifact and stay friendly. You can see them later on and they offer you Fairy (the redhead)

Reactions: darlic

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
No, they argue a little bit but they are ok with the artifact and stay friendly. You can see them later on and they offer you Fairy (the redhead)
Eh. What can i say? I didn't want to deny the brat queen her kitty statue.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I have no idea where the Shani plotline is going. I don't see how it can be made sexual, because all the anti-ntr folks would object to her having any fun without the MC. So does this mean that any Shani adventure parts have to have no sexual content?

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I have no idea where the Shani plotline is going. I don't see how it can be made sexual, because all the anti-ntr folks would object to her having any fun without the MC. So does this mean that any Shani adventure parts have to have no sexual content?
Well, it depends on how much influence the feedback of these folks has on the game. Lesbian content between Shani and the queen was teased already. On the other hand there aren't even any other named characters in the game, which Shani could get involved with, so it's not like the game is promising much in that regard anyway.
I think the bigger issue is that this game is entirely maledom content despite the number of badass female characters and I don't see Shani changing that. Like I can't even imagine something like the opening scene with the raiders, but with Shani as the PC instead. I think people would complain about a dominant Shani, who's collecting dicks the way Zaton is collecting pussy more so than any ntr.

Reactions: Gato21 and Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well, it depends on how much influence the feedback of these folks has on the game. Lesbian content between Shani and the queen was teased already. On the other hand there aren't even any other named characters in the game, which Shani could get involved with, so it's not like the game is promising much in that regard anyway.
Correct. IIRC, the player could decide for Shani how to react to the queen. It may well be a route in the future.

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but I think this game is as much (or more) about the story as it is about the sex scenes.

I think the bigger issue is that this game is entirely maledom content despite the number of badass female characters and I don't see Shani changing that. Like I can't even imagine something like the opening scene with the raiders, but with Shani as the PC instead. I think people would complain about a dominant Shani, who's collecting dicks the way Zaton is collecting pussy more so than any ntr.
Instead of dick, Shani may end up collecting pussy as well. I for one wouldn't be against that.

Shani collecting dick... no thanks...

Reactions: Nulldev and Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Correct. IIRC, the player could decide for Shani how to react to the queen. It may well be a route in the future.

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but I think this game is as much (or more) about the story as it is about the sex scenes.

Instead of dick, Shani may end up collecting pussy as well. I for one wouldn't be against that.

100% agree Shani following her father's footsteps in pussy collecting. There was a female character overlooking Shani as she was trying get shelter. Possible future LI?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017

While I am not against that, it is definitely NTR. The MC is very dominant and this would be someone "using his property" without permission. If he were there it would be another matter entirely (like the option to share his other daughter).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
While I am not against that, it is definitely NTR. The MC is very dominant and this would be someone "using his property" without permission. If he were there it would be another matter entirely (like the option to share his other daughter).
Based on how everything is setup already, I'd be surprised if Shani were to start collecting dick. Everything Z's girls do, they do so with his permission/orders. But you never know... Either way, it will always be player's choice how things pan out.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes