Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
The thing is that necrophilia would fit the game quite well, because it already has rape, gore and cannibalism.
Like any other extreme fetish, it has to be implemented very carefully, as a part of the story and emerge naturally, for people to accept it as a part of the story even if this fetish is in their ban list.
It's like that time with the Hive Mother - I doubt many can say they like to f*ck an infected insect, but at the same time you have some kind of weird delusion about this scene, whether you are into this fetish or not. )
So, if Zetan will play his cards right, practically any fetish here can be accepted - raider's gore f*ck, more of decayed fun with their prey, Hive's slave consume and so on. As long as it's optional or properly cooked, post-apocalypse can be very forgiving and even inclinable to this kind of content. )

Reactions: vendarr and asero7k

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I would actually disagree. Just because something can be polarizing doesn’t mean adding it takes balls.
I would rather say that it's something that would piss off a big chunk of players, therefore ballsy to dare.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
What about passive anal sex?
What about it? I'm not into anal as a fetish, but if some girl will be f*cked in her ass during her sleep or whatever, and it will not ruin the relationships - why not? ) Like, I doubt you do not know anal f*ck is very uncommon for various anatomic reasons, but it's the game where we can get many things which are difficult to get irl, so if there will be anal interactions in the future builds and they will be done nicely, I see no reason to object. )

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Please someone explain to me why meanwhile almost every damn good AVN (in my opinion, of course) should be flushed down the drain again and again by "strange" ideas practically?!?!

(In my opinion bad Ideas and suggetions like these)
-> The story is too boring, there must NTR to it!
-> Why is there no NTR? That would be sooooo awesome!
-> Sharing is caring
-> LI must be fucked by at least three strangers at the same time!
-> Hopefully MC's girls will be raped!
-> MC can have more than one LI? All of the LI have to fuck with each other!
-> LI is faithful to MC? She must cheat, leave MC or die or at least get raped!
-> MC has a good heart and is nice? He must be treated like a doormat all the time!
-> MC is a real badass for a change? Meeeeh! Much too boring!
-> Lesbian stuff is sooooooo Hot! And EVERY man must love this!
-> Pubic hair is so disgusting and should be gone! Every pussy has to look the same!

(Of course these statements do NOT ALL apply to Desert Stalker! It's more an accumulation over two years in this forum as a silent reader).

Even if some ideas are not really absurd for the given scenario, their implementation fails in most cases because of the non-existing optionality of these ideas. Too much effort for DEV, too much delay in development, etc. Or simply because DEV let itself be convinced/buy by a (stupid *cough*) idea. High Tier supporters can have quite a lot of influence on some developments...

If the player always had the possibility of a choice/decision, the biggest bullshit could be implemented without the forum being under fire once again and the pitchforks along with torches having to be unpacked.
Or in the worst case another DEV gives up and an unfinished AVN is buried....

Thanks and sorry for dumping my two cents here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hermit76 and _Maou_

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
What about it? I'm not into anal as a fetish, but if some girl will be f*cked in her ass during her sleep or whatever, and it will not ruin the relationships - why not? ) Like, I doubt you do not know anal f*ck is very uncommon for various anatomic reasons, but it's the game where we can get many things which are difficult to get irl, so if there will be anal interactions in the future builds and they will be done nicely, I see no reason to object. )
I believe by passive anal he meant pegging. Could be wrong.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
-> Sharing is caring
-> MC has a good heart and is nice? He must be treated like a doormat all the time!
-> Pubic hair is so disgusting and should be gone! Every pussy has to look the same!
I'm not sure if you're endorsing these and saying they should be in the game, or if you're condemning them and saying they shouldn't.

Also, my two cents is that pussies can look different without even bringing pubic hair into it.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
People keep bringing up the MC with the raider in the opening but you're ignoring the context. He had just finished his mission; he was safe in the open desert. Shani is in the Zone; were we just saw a guy get brained by an arrow because he was distracted by a conversation, and some people think it would be a good idea and "fit the story" for her to risk stripping down and getting dicked in the most dangerous environment imaginable? With mummies and raiders actively hunting people making noise and random weather effects and other phenomena that can destroy buildings, that sounds like a bad idea to me? And not just all that, but it is also only a day or two after finally confessing her love for the MC?

Edit: Just to be clear, because I think some people might get the wrong idea. *If* later in the game Shani was with the MC and met someone and had the option to pursue something, and we as the player could approve or not, I actually wouldn't care too much. I'd say no and move on, just like all the other scenes like that. But anything in the Zone just seems forced for one. Out of character for two. Super dangerous and oddly timed for three. And lastly, dangerously close to actually NTR because it would happen behind the MC's back without his approval or knowledge. It would basically be the actual Japanese style NTR, girl in relationship, has sex behind MC's back and has feelings for the other person. Shani in no way seems like the kind of girl to betray her father in anyway.

Last edited:

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I'm not sure if you're endorsing these and saying they should be in the game, or if you're condemning them and saying they shouldn't.

Also, my two cents is that pussies can look different without even bringing pubic hair into it.
Sorry, my mistake. It sounded much better in my language ;-)
I'm condemning them and they shouldn't be forced in any game.
And regarding pubic hair I only meant that I find it almost boring that practically every pussy has to be completely naked. A pussy with well-groomed hair simply has more character ;-)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
People keep bringing up the MC with the raider in the opening but you're ignoring the context. He had just finished his mission; he was safe in the open desert. Shani is in the Zone; were we just saw a guy get brained by an arrow because he was distracted by a conversation, and some people think it would be a good idea and "fit the story" for her to risk stripping down and getting dicked in the most dangerous environment imaginable? With mummies and raiders actively hunting people making noise and random weather effects and other phenomena that can destroy buildings, that sounds like a bad idea to me? And not just all that, but it is also only a day or two after finally confessing her love for the MC?

Edit: Just to be clear, because I think some people might get the wrong idea. *If* later in the game Shani was with the MC and met someone and had the option to pursue something, and we as the player could approve or not, I actually wouldn't care too much. I'd say no and move on, just like all the other scenes like that. But anything in the Zone just seems forced for one. Out of character for two. Super dangerous and oddly timed for three. And lastly, dangerously close to actually NTR because it would happen behind the MC's back without his approval or knowledge. It would basically be the actual Japanese style NTR, girl in relationship, has sex behind MC's back and has feelings for the other person. Shani in no way seems like the kind of girl to betray her father in anyway.
I fully agree with all of that.

Couple of reasons:

- Shani finally got to act on her long-time crush for her dad. It would be strange for her to start pursuing random strangers.
- Shani is strong enough not be raped. It does not suit her character at all.
- Shani does not strike me at all as a promiscuous girl who just wants dick nevermind to whom it happens to be attached.

But. In the long term, Shani should take over the household when Zaton dies or retires. She needs children of her own.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
But. In the long term, Shani should take over the household when Zaton dies or retires. She needs children of her own.
I can see that argument. Though in the scope of the game it can be left in the air after the end of the story as well. letting the player determine in the head how things ago after the final fade to black at the end of the game. Unless the game will persist beyond a certain point the households future as Shani's, independent of her father, isn't needed. Though as I said in the edit of the other post. As long as the player has a say it could be a topic that comes up before the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and Yngling

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Please someone explain to me why meanwhile almost every damn good AVN (in my opinion, of course) should be flushed down the drain again and again by "strange" ideas practically?!?!

(In my opinion bad Ideas and suggetions like these)
-> Sharing is caring

(Of course these statements do NOT ALL apply to Desert Stalker! It's more an accumulation over two years in this forum as a silent reader).

Even if some ideas are not really absurd for the given scenario, their implementation fails in most cases because of the non-existing optionality of these ideas. Too much effort for DEV, too much delay in development, etc. Or simply because DEV let itself be convinced/buy by a (stupid *cough*) idea. High Tier supporters can have quite a lot of influence on some developments...

If the player always had the possibility of a choice/decision, the biggest bullshit could be implemented without the forum being under fire once again and the pitchforks along with torches having to be unpacked.
Or in the worst case another DEV gives up and an unfinished AVN is buried....

Thanks and sorry for dumping my two cents here
I disagree with the idea that these would be okay if player had the option, because when they do the ones who don't like sharing, ntr, gangbangs, etc are still upset because, to them, those things are still happening because the choice is there and someone else playing is making that choice, even if they aren't.

I think the problem with the Shani story is that people want her to be a LI, but don't want to play her as a MC even just a few times in game because most of the games with female protags are played as corruption games. So, here you have the dichotomy of a male MC who players want to play as an alpha male where all sex and love interests are his and Shani as female MC who gets to do her own thing and isn't the typical female protag that is just a mindless object that gets corrupted into a slut.

Honestly, so many people get upset when it comes to these games/stories if they aren't the alpha male with every girl in story or game only having sex with them and nobody else can attract a female and, heaven forbid, if they try to or do have sex they have to be despicable and ugly people. I've seen people complain about ntr when a husband and wife have sex because the mc was attracted to the wife (usually mother).

I realize this is fantasy fulfillment and more power to ya, but sometimes I want a good story that isn't predetermined what's going to be in it based on these fantasies. I'm also aware that these devs want to make money and people mostly give them that money when their fantasy/kink is going to be included. So, I'm not expecting any ballsy moves in this story. Maybe I'll be surprised.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Shani is strong enough not be raped. It does not suit her character at all.
What is this take lol?

Maybe you can chalk it up to strength if it's her and one dude in an alley (though even then, what if she's injured? or he gets the drop on her? or he has a gun and she doesn't? etc. etc.), but what if she gets jumped or ambushed by a group of people? Rape isn't just about "strength". :unsure:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
as long as i have the ability to decline all sexual encounters not with mc for shani its fine imo it fits the setiing the dev just shouldnt force it and hopefully we would get an option to be very clear she isnt interested i hope the same for lesbian situations too

Reactions: MrD812 and Yngling
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes