Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Shani is not a true MC, she is a point of view character at best. One that we can guide into some actions, but there is no "My Shani" in the same way there is a "My Zaton.
Especially since the Zone entry, I disagree. In the Zone, she is literally the MC. It might even have been a separate game.

If she were a true MC then Zaton is basically cucking her the whole game because she does feel jealousy about him being with her sister Aine.
NTR confirmed!!!11!!!1!!!!!! :LUL::KEK::HideThePain:

As far as I know Shani feelings toward Zaton are just admiration and filial love. You can pursue her as Zaton and she will open to sex but if you don't she won't either. It's a player choice not Shani's.

The Zaton-Shani scene before etering the Zone is out of place imo, because he has been trying to avoid it since the beginning. But I understand how some players can welcome that scene if they want her as just another Harem girl.
I think they both wanted it, both felt like they were holding back for years.

I don't think Shani did it because of jealousy of Ain. Sibling rivalry definately plays a role in their relationship but I think that moment was incredibly sincere and only happened because there is a good chance that Shani doesn't come back from the Zone.

I actually think that the MC refusing to use Shani sexually for so long is the most romantic thing he could have done, lol
Really well said! (y)

I still don't get what the whole zone business is supposed to be about. It's like this rite of passage for stalkers, but the first person Shani meets in there is just a normal guy. Then the guy gets shot, which makes it seem the most dangerous thing in the zone is other people, but then I don't understand how that's supposed to be more dangerous than the rest of the world with all the raiders, decayed and hive roaming around.
As I understand it, Zones are places where anomalies occur which bend the laws of physics. It seems they are a result of radiation / atomic weapons, but I think they are more than just places with extremely high radiation like Chernobyl. For example, it seems time also works differently in the Zone than outside it.

Because they are so dangerous, they are less likely to get entered and robbed, so there are good chances to find interesting artifacts.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Shani is in the Zone; were we just saw a guy get brained by an arrow because he was distracted by a conversation, and some people think it would be a good idea and "fit the story" for her to risk stripping down and getting dicked in the most dangerous environment imaginable?
Well, i can picture MC banging a chick to her extreme satisfation while fighting mummies and deflecting arrows without losing the cool. :p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The very first scene of the game can be Zaton killing and raping raiders in the middle of nowhere.
- B-but Stalker Zaton, there can be more raiders around, sir.
- Silent peasant! And you keep sucking, whore raider!
:LOL:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I played through and finished all available content on 7/13/22, since then, there was an update, did it add any actual content or was it just bug fixes? I really wish the changelog section included dates. I don't remember what version it would have been, but it was the most up to date at that time.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I played through and finished all available content on 7/13/22, since then, there was an update, did it add any actual content or was it just bug fixes? I really wish the changelog section included dates. I don't remember what version it would have been, but it was the most up to date at that time.
numbered updates are content based, bugfixes are that same number followed by the letter B or C. so if your version of the game has a smaller number than the current version, you are missing content.. if it has the same number but not the same letter, you're probably only missing out on bugfixes.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
numbered updates are content based, bugfixes are that same number followed by the letter B or C. so if your version of the game has a smaller number than the current version, you are missing content.. if it has the same number but not the same letter, you're probably only missing out on bugfixes.
Cool, thanks, that's sort of what I figured, but I couldn't remember what the number was for when I played it. I'm assuming its only been the "b" update so I will wait for the next number. Really loved it though, looking forward to it.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
And if anyone has a bigger number, they are a time traveler or hacked you guy's computers, :ROFLMAO:

Crispyycucumber

Aug 17, 2020
Morning all
I just finished the story where you help the raiders take the outpost and have gone home, now there are no quests I can take anywhere and seem to be stuck, I have advanced a lot in order to see if Shani returns but still nothing.
Am I being stupid here?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Igor is preparing the kegs. Kateryna's scene is an interesting one. There are some interactions I want to include in there if possible.
1662307769794.png
1662307756746.png
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 10%
Kitty's scene: 0%
Kateryna's scene: 60%
(More to follow...)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Morning all
I just finished the story where you help the raiders take the outpost and have gone home, now there are no quests I can take anywhere and seem to be stuck, I have advanced a lot in order to see if Shani returns but still nothing.
Am I being stupid here?
Nope, you should be ok. You might miss some content sometime. For istance, first time i played currend update i totally missed the raider takeover. I realized it was there by browsing the image folders.

Remember this game is still not complete and devs release new content every few months. The story is still far from completition.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Crispyycucumber

Aug 17, 2020
Nope, you should be ok. You might miss some content sometime. For istance, first time i played currend update i totally missed the raider takeover. I realized it was there by browsing the image folders.

Remember this game is still not complete and devs release new content every few months. The story is still far from completition.
Appreciate the reply, thanks for your help

Reactions: Machete

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Ain isn't property. As with his wife and daughters he is the head of household and master and they are completely submissive to him. He treats each as individuals with their different talents, desires and place in the household. He has been preparing Ain and Shani for their future in the world based on what he considers will be best for them based on their talents and abilities.
Perhaps it's a bit late reaction but, historically, "ownership" is not absolute.

Also slavery is not absolute. It was always well understood that both master and slave had certain duties but also certain rights. Of course duties and rights depended a lot on the specific context, time, place, culture etc. You can, for example, look in the Bible how that worked in that context.

How such rights and duties were legally enforceable (or not) is yet another discussion.

Likewise, in some cultures, daughters were / are considered the "property" / responsibility of their fathers until they are married, at which point they become the "property" / responsibility of their husbands.

What is interesting in the game is how differently Zaton handles Shani and Ain. It makes sense in the context of the game, and I greatly enjoy interacting with both of them, but it is somewhat difficult to explain how that works in a legal / social way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is power ... there are mainly interests of maintaining a healthy work force,
like any ruler, they live by taxes, so distroying your slave is/should be a huge offense,
like saying: I am going to kill a perfectly fine working asset as opposed to letting that asset
be used in your service, to which Queen would take great offense.

This is how it is about the drunkard beating to the point of maiming or even killing
his slave, in broad day light, in the streets of a citadel, in the face of other citizens.

About the daughters, it is purposefully channeled on their interests:
one wants to follow the warrior way, the other wants the way of the wife:
get yourself settled with kids and tend to the household.

Perfectly fine outlook on life from both the babes and they have our full throbbing support.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
What is interesting in the game is how differently Zaton handles Shani and Ain. It makes sense in the context of the game, and I greatly enjoy interacting with both of them, but it is somewhat difficult to explain how that works in a legal / social way.
From what we've seen in game it seems like the queen has to gauge her subjects reactions and then decide on the fly on legal issues. Beyond that legality doesn't seem to exist, which is why Zaton can just cut a dude to pieces, if he feels like the dude is mistreating his slave.
Socially Ain's position doesn't make any sense to me. There's literally no difference between her and a slave, especially since Zaton's household didn't even have a slave to compare to until recently. She gets put into a collar, because showing off her belonging is supposed to protect her, but what does this do to her reputation? From the outside looking in nobody would know that Ain isn't just another slave. I feel like the household desperately needs to grow to better establish Ain's position and role.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
From what we've seen in game it seems like the queen has to gauge her subjects reactions and then decide on the fly on legal issues. Beyond that legality doesn't seem to exist, which is why Zaton can just cut a dude to pieces, if he feels like the dude is mistreating his slave.
Beyond the written law, there is also the social laws.

And yes, society seems quite libertarian (at least for the higher-ups) on one hand and quite random and dictatorial on the other.

However it is clear that there ARE rules (even if us players don't know them) and that they are enforced as well. It is also clear that the rules apply differently depending on your position in society. Not that that is so strange, there are many countries today where it works like that.

I feel like the household desperately needs to grow to better establish Ain's position and role.
Well said! (y) I think they are getting there.

But I would love to see Ain get more dominant towards the slaves.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes