Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It sounds good on paper but wouldn't you be paranoid that everything you eat or touch might be poisoned? Idk about you but I would be paranoid, especially when I could just be assassinated literally anywhere I go.
You would be in danger yes, but with so much money you ensure the best protections, and if necessary I would be willing to hire someone to taste my food before me in case it was poisoned, something like a certain German dictator did. :LOL:

Reactions: DirtyMario

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It sounds good on paper but wouldn't you be paranoid that everything you eat or touch might be poisoned? Idk about you but I would be paranoid, especially when I could just be assassinated literally anywhere I go.
My no. 1 paranoia if I were rich would be constantly wondering if everyone I interact with only likes me because of my money and status.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My no. 1 paranoia if I were rich would be constantly wondering if everyone I interact with only likes me because of my money and status.
Then, you are better off not being rich as you will instantly know if someone likes you it is not because of your money and status, but if someone dislikes you, most likely it is because of your (lacking of) money and status.

This seems like a promising story for a new VN. You play as the MC, an average guy with a paranoia of constantly wondering if anyone like him genuinely or not. The MC is given a choice to become rich or stay as he is. So, which one you want, richest? Or being genuinely liked? You choose?:p

takxizis

Nov 17, 2017
Really good game so far. Moreover last updates only make it better. While we don't have very rich world building game it is good enough to feel that post apocalyptic vibe (which is don very well). In fact i think this game could be even non-adult game with some adjustments to the story however 18+ content is built in very well and feels like it is essential part of the society they've created. Lots of games put a lot of 18+ content but this content isn't adding anything to story or world. I would like to have bigger picture of the world so fractions don't just appear out of nowhere and have some connection to each other (this is minor thing and not implementing is not a big deal). At this stage of the game the only easy way i see it done is by redrawing a map, where some rare settlements are seen from the very beginning of the game but not interactive till quest appear. Plus settlements mention each other sometime (for example some cannibals mentioning buying coal for their furnaces to get rid of waste parts)
Overall world is good, story is fine and gameplay is also good (last updates add some new elements which enrich the game). Story-wise could be more consistent, main quests don't really connect to each other and are just different stories. Maybe some BIG purpose of the game. Like, queen could give a task to visit different settlements in order to expand sphere of influence of the kingdom. Anything really, just to justify complitely different mini-stories and give purpose to the story.
One might think i want to much from 18+ game but with the amount of work and thoughts already put into this game i don't see any reason not to make it better (especially when these things could be improved by adding few extra dialogs)

Anyway, i am looking forward to this game

Reactions: fortuna95

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
I think i should give this another go. But why those girls look exactly alike.. That's a big turn-off.

At least the dev is not false-active milker and publishes a few updates a year. I hate the new trend where devs release an update once a year.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I think i should give this another go. But why those girls look exactly alike.. That's a big turn-off.

At least the dev is not false-active milker and publishes a few updates a year. I hate the new trend where devs release an update once a year.
6apic2.gif
Family members having similar looking traits... how weird indeed.... lol

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There's a massive gap between looking exactly alike and having similar traits lol
Except they don't look exactly alike. Ain is kinda short and stocky. Shani has a more athletic build. Zahra is kind of in between. Ain has a wider face, while Shani and Zahra do not.

But hey...not up to me to tell you what to like. They look like a believable family to me, though.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

I don't quite agree with them looking exactly alike, but love your sig! You definitely need to add Dammed, if that is the all-time milker list

Reactions: Bushero

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

There's not much to report this week, but I can show some of the scene progress. The posing required is intense, but it's promising so far. For those who like it, it will also feature (optional) sharing content.

Thank you all for your continued support through the waiting weeks, and also to those of you who support through annual subscriptions. I appreciate the trust very much!

I can't give a release date yet as there is still much to do. But we will get there as always. :)

1663516246372.png
1663516293950.png
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 10%
Kitty's scene: 0%
Kateryna's scene: 85%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%
Reworks:
d1e: 30%
(More to follow...)

Molesar

Jan 29, 2020
just asking to be sure but i gave raiders a base and cant acsess their base like guys at bunkers so its the end of story right

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

There's not much to report this week, but I can show some of the scene progress. The posing required is intense, but it's promising so far. For those who like it, it will also feature (optional) sharing content.

Thank you all for your continued support through the waiting weeks, and also to those of you who support through annual subscriptions. I appreciate the trust very much!

I can't give a release date yet as there is still much to do. But we will get there as always. :)

View attachment 2051054
View attachment 2051062
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 10%
Kitty's scene: 0%
Kateryna's scene: 85%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%
Reworks:
d1e: 30%
(More to follow...)
Who is kitty again?

Leilin1949

Jan 15, 2022
Hello ,everyone,here is the manual translation of this excellent game created by ZetanDS .
Here's the link: Desert Stalker Chinese translation
This translation is "unofficial"
I translated 80% of the text,there isn't any problem till now after the test,if you found any bug please tell me.
I do my best to make this game known to the chinese internet,and some people like it.
Perhaps my English is not good,so let us leave it at that.
I hope you enjoy this game.
Leilin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
大家好,这是沙追0.10b的精翻汉化,我翻译了这款优秀的游戏的大部分文本,客厅卧室之类的内容为机器翻译,一方面是时间不够,另一方面是这部分每次版本更新改动过于频繁,但这应该不会影响太多游玩体验,游戏中有大量俗语谚语或是和埃及神话相关的内容,所以翻译难度本身也比较大,经常一个句子一个词语半天想不出一个合适的翻译,0.09版本也是我翻译的,在此之前是我的朋友日常汉化组翻译过一次,我听说也有一些玩家很欣赏这游戏甚至参加了众筹。越来越优秀的质量应该也会获得更多人的青睐。
以后的版本我大概也会翻译下去(安全的情况下)。
就说这么多吧,希望你们喜欢。
Leilin
链接在这里:沙漠追猎者精翻

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes