GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game is great, but I'm amazed how long it takes the dev to make an update that ends up really really short.
Renders take a long time. Animations even longer. Zetan's releases have been pretty consistent at around 3-4 months. There are devs that go 6 months or once a year. And while some devs might take a year and have a ton of story content, they are doing mostly static images. It just depends on the situation.

But one thing's for sure....Zetan consistently has been putting out great content on a regular schedule. And this is his first game. Dude has a good grip on things, if you ask me.

fastolf

Sep 10, 2020
This is the best game. I have a question for you guys, is there a game that normalizes sex to the level that this one does? For example the scenes where the MC is talking to his wife while his daughter sucks his dick. Or when one of the sisters laughs and makes comments about how her sister pleasures her father.

Congratulations to the developer!
Thank you!!!!

Nov 22, 2021
Is it just me or is Kitty going to be the friend that Ivy mentioned? Not much evidence to back it up... i can only speculate. The blindfold covering the color changing elf eyes... Maybe?

View attachment 2062967

Anyway...
View attachment 2062970
:love::love::love:
Hmmm Kitty knowing Ivy- That would be great. Return her to Ivy and the rest or dominate, break her and leave her with the Raiders- Yes Please

Reactions: oceanbobo4

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

This is probably the last preview of the event in Kateryna's house for now. For comparison: Asha and Kyra's NSFW part had ~100 renders last update. This scene so far is at ~170 NSFW renders. Continuing with Kitty's scene next week.
1664140700934.png
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 20%
Kitty's scene: 0%
Kateryna's scene: 90%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction): 50%
(More to follow...)

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes