muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Perhaps not turning around, just found a new toy. That picture with Asha is quite telling the way they are both kneeling like that :unsure:
The way they’re kneeling suggests that they’re on the same level, as opposed to having Asha in a physically dominant position relative to Kitty, so if she’s a toy, she’s likely not the raiders’. If anything, to me it looks like Asha is trying to get Kitty to open up to her.

Jun 27, 2018
So there's a scene with a character that goes

Where am I? And why are you fucking me?
The author has the MC respond with

You're my prisoner. And I'm taking what's mine.
But the author should have had the MC respond with

You're my prisoner, and you're my prisoner.
I hope as I get deeper into this game, I don't find any more obvious errors in the author's judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: ChopTheHead

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Perhaps not turning around, just found a new toy. That picture with Asha is quite telling the way they are both kneeling like that :unsure:
I can only hope... There's an arch that... seems to be happening. I think (hope) kitty is the first of many instances. The raiders are changing. After all... i suspect the story is leading towards a positive outcome. (if chosen, lol) And the MC will rein with compassion.

Then again, i probably depends on your choices ;)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can only hope... There's an arch that... seems to be happening. I think (hope) kitty is the first of many instances. The raiders are changing. After all... i suspect the story is leading towards a positive outcome. (if chosen, lol) And the MC will rein with compassion.

Then again, i probably depends on your choices ;)
I don’t care how dystopian the setting is, my hope is always that I’ll be able to achieve a lovey-dovey harem with as many hot and cute girls to breed as possible.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

What do a slot machine and Zion have in common? ...They're both one armed bandits. I'll see myself out.

The raider scene is basically finished, minus the animations. It's a shorter, but intense one. Next week: Shani.

Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 20%
Kitty's scene: 90%
Kateryna's scene: 90%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction): 50%
(More to follow...)
Gotta say, I really missed Ivy in the last 2 updates.
Gonna be awesome to see her again in this upcoming update.

And Shani, I'm looking forward to her mission as well, with all the dangers and threats she'll be facing.
Can't wait.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i suspect the story is leading towards a positive outcome. (if chosen, lol) And the MC will rein with compassion.
No ofense but that sounds a bit gay. Indeed the raider sisters are under MC's command but if they go all softy other raiders will try to overthrow them. This was said by one of the sisters during the last raid. They lead a gang from Adira but only so far as the gang is happy with their leadership. Going all peace and flowers ain't gonna fly with that people, at least at the beginning.

Last edited:

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
Ain will be present in Kateryna's scene
That's good. I am kinda hoping for more wholesome Ain scenes though. Like the one where she was all giddy because of the new room. Don't think I've seen such dynamic (youngest child in the family who is spoiled and doted on) in other games. Maybe something like letting her organize a "party" for Shani's return would be a good example.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
No ofense but that sounds a bit gay. Indeed the raider sisters are under MC's command but if they go all softy other raiders will try to overthrow them. This was said by one of the sisters during the last raid. They lead a gang from Adira but only so far as the gang is happy with their leadership. Going all peace and flowers ain't gonna fly with that people, at least at the beginning.
:ROFLMAO: You're not wrong. But i'd say "feminine" instead of gay. Most of these AVNs are quite feminine actually. I mean, they're all about happy endings. "Living happily ever after" with your harem or your lover.

But yeah, the MC (the protagonist) is leading multiple factions towards peace and unity. The MC saved the outpost and subdued the raiders from murdering everyone. And the raider leader (Kyra) supported it and told the minions to stand down. Also, the MC subdued the mutant leader from waging an all out war on Zetan. Kinda strange how the story is trending towards "peace and flowers"... don't ya think?

Anyway, i speculate the endgame is "peace and flowers" (as you say), if you chose... and they'll work together for a better world .... you heard it hear folks. We'll see in the end :ROFLMAO:

Kinda sad how the word "Gay" is synonymous with compassion. Couldn't be further from the truth. Haha, anyway, masculine energy is intrinsic to compassion. You think the great men of past times were motivated by purely greed? Hah. They saw a better future through peace and raised their sword to defend their loved ones. Is that what you call "gay"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
:ROFLMAO: You're not wrong. But i'd say "feminine" instead of gay. Most of these AVNs are quite feminine actually. I mean, they're all about happy endings. "Living happily ever after" with your harem or your lover.

But yeah, the MC (the protagonist) is leading multiple factions towards peace and unity. The MC saved the outpost and subdued the raiders from murdering everyone. And the raider leader (Kyra) supported it and told the minions to stand down. Also, the MC subdued the mutant leader from waging an all out war on Zetan. Kinda strange how the story is trending towards "peace and flowers"... don't ya think?

Anyway, i speculate the endgame is "peace and flowers" (as you say), if you chose... and they'll work together for a better world .... you heard it hear folks. We'll see in the end :ROFLMAO:

Kinda sad how the word "Gay" is synonymous with compassion. Couldn't be further from the truth. Haha, anyway, masculine energy is intrinsic to compassion. You think the great men of past times were motivated by purely greed? Hah. They saw a better future through peace and raised their sword to defend their loved ones. Is that what you call "gay"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We'll peace and flowers is a lot better than everyone killing each other. Especially in a dystopian world where everyone is struggling to survive. Apes together strong.

Nov 22, 2021
The way they’re kneeling suggests that they’re on the same level, as opposed to having Asha in a physically dominant position relative to Kitty, so if she’s a toy, she’s likely not the raiders’. If anything, to me it looks like Asha is trying to get Kitty to open up to her.
My "toy" reference wasin regards to how the M.C. treats Asha, and yea it appears that asha and kitty are on the same level. Would be interesting to see how it plays out if Kitty is found to be one of the mutants and how they like her situation

Calshyver

May 5, 2022
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc
Is there something I'm supposed to activate to unlock the scenes? I downloaded the files and put them into the folder but its not unlocked.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Started the android version, and it's heavily compressed... Too bad, I guess I have to play a desktop version instead.
It's cool to have compressed versions, but maybe keep both version available? When I play this on a tablet, it's pixilated a lot.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes