Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

This is probably the last preview of the event in Kateryna's house for now. For comparison: Asha and Kyra's NSFW part had ~100 renders last update. This scene so far is at ~170 NSFW renders. Continuing with Kitty's scene next week.
View attachment 2064647
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 20%
Kitty's scene: 0%
Kateryna's scene: 90%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction): 50%
(More to follow...)
Guys, i'm gonna enjoy next update....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What is the name of the quest?
I don't remember, but if you advance the day when there is nothing else left to do eventually MC will be summoned by the queen with a new, uhm... "diplomatic" mission, and you'll have a brand new location, a rather good plot and, i you made the right choices early in the game, one of the most succulent scenes so far.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me or is Kitty going to be the friend that Ivy mentioned? Not much evidence to back it up... i can only speculate. The blindfold covering the color changing elf eyes... Maybe?

View attachment 2062967
I think Ivy's girlfriend is the girl in Zaton's basement. Think about it. Ivy was captured by the decayed, probably trying to rescue her friend. Now she visits Zaton's place at night for no reason, plus she said she's worried about what her girlfriend can do. Maybe she's talking about suicide due to the abuse her girlfriend suffered in the decayed camp.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I think Ivy's girlfriend is the girl in Zaton's basement. Think about it. Ivy was captured by the decayed, probably trying to rescue her friend. Now she visits Zaton's place at night for no reason, plus she said she's worried about what her girlfriend can do. Maybe she's talking about suicide due to the abuse her girlfriend suffered in the decayed camp.
Hm, you may have a point. Although, i can only speculate that Ivy knows fairy is in the MCs basement. She seems to have that mystical power :ROFLMAO: And since she is worried about her friend, i doubt she'd be so distraught given that she's in the MCs basement. Ivy trusts the MC.

Also, fairy isn't an elf. Ivy's friend is probably an elf. There seems be a connection with how the MC see's this race and Ivy's infatuation. Without evidence to back it up... I'm only guessing Ivy's friend is an elf. (I'm guessing)

However, Kitty is mysterious and we know nothing about her. Only that she's being treated as slave, wearing a blindfold, and has mysterious powers that are being sold off as a commodity.

It would be a great story for the MC to save Kitty from the General, who clearly is using her. Anyway, that's just my hopes. :ROFLMAO:

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
So why the rework for Zhara's introduction? I thought it was a really good intro with the grabbing of her boob and the dancer's outfit. It's also not like the earlier scenes are lower quality like other games that do reworks. So again, why the rework?
hopefully a little more to it the scene than just more better light like more detailing in it the sex and maybe showing it the creampie finish.. :geek:

Reactions: RedWyne007

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

What do a slot machine and Zion have in common? ...They're both one armed bandits. I'll see myself out.

The raider scene is basically finished, minus the animations. It's a shorter, but intense one. Next week: Shani.

Render progress:
Kitty's scene: 90%

Reworks:
(More to follow...)

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022

What do a slot machine and Zion have in common? ...They're both one armed bandits. I'll see myself out.

The raider scene is basically finished, minus the animations. It's a shorter, but intense one. Next week: Shani.

Render progress:
Kitty's scene: 90%

Reworks:
(More to follow...)
The raiders show love to Kitty? I guess they're turning around. Gotta Love it.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes