White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 2047706
With how popular Ain is, I feel there's a severe lack of content for her. Let me fertilize my busty daughter's eggs dammit.
I think they might be setting a story arc for just for her in the future that includes character development... or at least I hope that is what is coming. As 1 of the main characters, it would be a huge waste of opportunity if she's just merely there as a fuck doll.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This is way better than I had anticipated. Normally I'm not a big fan of harem, but this hits differently somehow? Decent plot, too.
To see it as an harem game is a bit reductive. I would call it a 'male dominance' game. It's about a power fantasy of a man who is just on top of anything (pun intended). He's unmatched in combat, he's high up on a social scale and a self made man, he's untouched by age, he's never tired, never bent, never broken, and of course, every and each woman instantly drools at the hurrican of pheromones he spreads in the air.

It's just a big 007 or an Indiana Jones of the wasteland.

And it's fun like this. In this queerpansexualsoyboytimes it's good to remember that deep inside a man wants to be a man.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
To see it as an harem game is a bit reductive. I would call it a 'male dominance' game. It's about a power fantasy of a man who is just on top of anything (pun intended). He's unmatched in combat, he's high up on a social scale and a self made man, he's untouched by age, he's never tired, never bent, never broken, and of course, every and each woman instantly drools at the hurrican of pheromones he spreads in the air.

And it's fun like this. In this queerpansexualsoyboytimes it's good to remember that deep inside a man wants to be a man.
Well said! Hear hear! :cool:

Reactions: Machete

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

And besides that, it is extremely well written so that the main character fully makes sense in the context.

The "power fantasy" bit may sound a bit cheap, but it isn't in this case.

Reactions: Machete and mrttao

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

There's not much to report this week, but I can show some of the scene progress. The posing required is intense, but it's promising so far. For those who like it, it will also feature (optional) sharing content.

Thank you all for your continued support through the waiting weeks, and also to those of you who support through annual subscriptions. I appreciate the trust very much!

I can't give a release date yet as there is still much to do. But we will get there as always. :)

View attachment 2051054
View attachment 2051062
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 10%
Kitty's scene: 0%
Kateryna's scene: 85%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%
Reworks:
d1e: 30%
(More to follow...)
We looking at threesome with niece and daughter?
YES YES YES YES

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I wonder how would the players/fans react IF let say, Zetan release a version where the MC (default name Zaton) is NOT in it, all the girls and the other characters are there, the only missing one is the MC?:unsure:

:ROFLMAO:Is it going to be so controversial and everyone rages left, right, top and bottom, rioting in the streets etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as compared to the version without X (replace X with whoever you fancy be it Zahra, Ain, Shani, Queen Mernith, Fairy, Raiders sisters etc. long list that I forgot all their names);
OR
simply MEH. no one cares about Zaton anyway, as long as the girls (especially X) are there.

In a world and realm, where resources are finite, there are finite amount of renders you can produce in a certain time frame, which in turns limits the amount of storytelling of an 'episodic' release game. In a game that involves plentitudes of characters across 3 factions and a household/family, some of them inevitably won't get a screen time every single release.

All that being said, when there is a financial resource, there is a WAY. For example, a generous patron might donate X amount of money (let say USD1000) on a monthly basis in return for getting to see X on every single release. Just have a think. Words rarely amount to anything, actions MATTER.

I would like to end my 'sermon' with 'meaningless' words I quoted from movies (I think), "If you want something done RIGHT, you gotta do it YOURSELF." There is an actual science behind this quotes, what is right/wrong is entirely up or according to you, that is why you have to do it yourself, in the way that is 'right' by your definition (because not everyone agrees upon or shares the same definition).

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I wonder how would the players/fans react IF let say, Zetan release a version where the MC (default name Zaton) is NOT in it, all the girls and the other characters are there, the only missing one is the MC?:unsure:

:ROFLMAO:Is it going to be so controversial and everyone rages left, right, top and bottom, rioting in the streets etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as compared to the version without X (replace X with whoever you fancy be it Zahra, Ain, Shani, Queen Mernith, Fairy, Raiders sisters etc. long list that I forgot all their names);
OR
simply MEH. no one cares about Zaton anyway, as long as the girls (especially X) are there.

In a world and realm, where resources are finite, there are finite amount of renders you can produce in a certain time frame, which in turns limits the amount of storytelling of an 'episodic' release game. In a game that involves plentitudes of characters across 3 factions and a household/family, some of them inevitably won't get a screen time every single release.

All that being said, when there is a financial resource, there is a WAY. For example, a generous patron might donate X amount of money (let say USD1000) on a monthly basis in return for getting to see X on every single release. Just have a think. Words rarely amount to anything, actions MATTER.

I would like to end my 'sermon' with 'meaningless' words I quoted from movies (I think), "If you want something done RIGHT, you gotta do it YOURSELF." There is an actual science behind this quotes, what is right/wrong is entirely up or according to you, that is why you have to do it yourself, in the way that is 'right' by your definition (because not everyone agrees upon or shares the same definition).
are you high

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

OR

Don't do drugs, fellow perverts.
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes