JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The MC looks horribly young for having two grown-up (step) daughters. He has the skin and face of a baby wearing a fake beard.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, the game is just astonishing good.
Well, we know the game has borrowed some themes from Fallout, maybe he is a Synth? :ROFLMAO:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The MC looks horribly young for having two grown-up (step) daughters. He has the skin and face of a baby wearing a fake beard.

Also,

He still looks plausible to be around late 30s-40s, imo.

Reactions: the3m_dude

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Also,

You would look that young, too, if you got all the pussy he gets. :BootyTime:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Also,

I actually agree he looks a bit to 20sh and polished. Not a big deal to me.

Reactions: the3m_dude

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Some people just don't show their age. Especially if they stay fit and active. Plus, an ugly old bastard would give the game a whole different vibe.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have a question for some knowledgeable people... Is such thing as Compressed Android version possible? I want to show this game to my friend who is out in the wild and only have phone, but since he is having a lot of apps and media on phone for obvious needs I'm not sure he have almost 1gb laying around for this game. Just curious, thanks in advance about any info :)

Sep 24, 2018

Happy sunday everyone. Aside from the events that play outside the city, we're going to continue Kateryna's story as well....
...and Ain is coming too, this time, in a special dress.

As you can see, the next update already has a handful of scenes planned. So far, we have three wasteland scenes and one city-focused scene. It will take some time to flesh out the update, much like 0.10, but there is a good variety of different characters in it.

View attachment 2010804
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 0%
Kitty's scene: 0%
Kateryna's scene: 30%
(More to follow...)
Damn so I told myself I would set this thread aside for a bit as there was an update less than two months ago. But out of boredom I stopped by and now I’m hit by this! I’m already thinking of the next update now.

There’s just something about Ain that makes me want her to get used in the worst way possible.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Kateryna's scene needs a bit more thought and planning before developing it further, so I worked on something that has been requested many times, which is a simple repeatable sex scene with the wife, in the bedroom. (With better lighting)
The first scene with Zahra in the game will also get a visual rework in the process. Just a visual one though, content-wise, the scene is good as it is. ;)
1662922621939.png
1662922634619.png
Render progress:
Shani's mission pt.2: 10%
Kateryna's scene: 70%
Zahra's sleepover: 80%
Reworks:
d1e: 30%
(More to follow...)

the3m_dude

Feb 22, 2021

Kateryna's scene needs a bit more thought and planning before developing it further, so I worked on something that has been requested many times, which is a simple repeatable sex scene with the wife, in the bedroom. (With better lighting)
The first scene with Zahra in the game will also get a visual rework in the process. Just a visual one though, content-wise, the scene is good as it is. ;)
View attachment 2038273
View attachment 2038274
Render progress:
Shani's mission pt.2: 10%
Kateryna's scene: 70%
Zahra's sleepover: 80%
Reworks:
d1e: 30%
(More to follow...)
Zahra x Omar please and thank you

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
I love this story game so far, and I can defiantly see the influence from the fallout series, but also it reminds me of a bit of the movie series Mad Max with Mel Gibson, I hope this story game turns out to be a major hit

Reactions: Don Sucio

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I love this story game so far, and I can defiantly see the influence from the fallout series, but also it reminds me of a bit of the movie series Mad Max with Mel Gibson, I hope this story game turns out to be a major hit
It kinda happens when you are, you know... post atomic genre :p

frost5311

Mar 22, 2021
Damn so I told myself I would set this thread aside for a bit as there was an update less than two months ago. But out of boredom I stopped by and now I’m hit by this! I’m already thinking of the next update now.

There’s just something about Ain that makes me want her to get used in the worst way possible.
You're not the only one. From one side I wouldn't wish to exist in this kind of world, but on the other hand, if I could live exactly how the character does... Man, having Ain as your d and have your ways with her... Longing for the next update...

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
[...] but on the other hand, if I could live exactly how the character does... Man, having Ain as your d and have your ways with her... [...]
Being rich and powerful is an awesome way to live, no matter what world or time you're in.
But we all know we wouldn't be that.
We would be some of the poor fuckers living out on that bridge in the blazing sun, working our asses off in the mines or scavenging for scraps.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Being rich and powerful is an awesome way to live, no matter what world or time you're in.
But we all know we wouldn't be that.
We would be some of the poor fuckers living out on that bridge in the blazing sun, working our asses off in the mines or scavenging for scraps.
It sounds good on paper but wouldn't you be paranoid that everything you eat or touch might be poisoned? Idk about you but I would be paranoid, especially when I could just be assassinated literally anywhere I go.

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes