Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
If you'll look into YouTube, there's plenty of clips with completely armless people, being able
to do much more complex things on daily basis, or dude , running no prob. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Mortarion

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
That my sound a little bit nasty/sick, but, how in the world is this gal ever going to close the bra alone with one missing arm?

I mean, open it with one hand is pretty easy, but the other way? :KEK:
If she came to you topless and a bra in hand, "Hey Mortarion, will you help me put this on?" Would you say no? :D

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1665341613691.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone, I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

As we've done in the past, there are some scenes, images or story moments that are not setting up or involve NSFW content but rather revolve around story beats, and Shani's upcoming event is one of those.

Her adventures in the Zone slowly come to a conclusion, picking up from where she was last time, trying to escape from a sticky situation and on to searching for a way to the old uncovered factory where Abrax's map leads. In the process she might meet people or experience events that could influence her character for the way forward, just like the initial pyramid night scene does.

These kind of scenes give me an opportunity to be creative and try to convey the feeling of the world and Shani's first experiences with its serious sides. I've imagined this picture for the last 8 months or more, and it's great to finally be able to work on it and see it visualized.

Anyways, so my plan is to work on it for one more week roughly, and then evaluate the content we already have, see what needs fleshing out and/or maybe add additional smaller content if we manage.

Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 100%
Shani's mission pt.2: 60%
Kitty's scene: 90%
Kateryna's scene: 90%
Zahra's sleepover: 90%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction): 50%
(More to follow...)

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Since Shanis adventure in the zone is mentioned, i'd like to ask if she is able to wield the crossbow?
I think in my playthrough she would not take it and her reasoning is along the lines of: "Zetan stalkers use only bows, not crossbows."
Which, if any, decisions lead her to accept the crossbow as weapon? Does anyone know?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Since Shanis adventure in the zone is mentioned, i'd like to ask if she is able to wield the crossbow?
I think in my playthrough she would not take it and her reasoning is along the lines of: "Zetan stalkers use only bows, not crossbows."
Which, if any, decisions lead her to accept the crossbow as weapon? Does anyone know?
In my playthrough she takes it, no idea what choice makes this happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pachi

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
It depends on whether or not you read the note left by the father to his son. if you did, she takes it, if you didn't, she doesn't.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Dont even remember offering a crossbow :eek:

Jun 16, 2022
Can someone remind me again if the story mentioned Shani and Ain being blood-related siblings adopted by the MC (Zaton) and Zahra, or did they adopt them separately from different mothers within the Temple?

• Haha
Reactions: fictitious

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can someone remind me again if the story mentioned Shani and Ain being blood-related siblings adopted by the MC (Zaton) and Zahra, or did they adopt them separately from different mothers within the Temple?
I though that was just crap to get past the Patreon censorship, and they’re supposed to be Zaton and Zhara’s full daughters.

Jun 16, 2022
I though that was just crap to get past the Patreon censorship, and they’re supposed to be Zaton and Zhara’s full daughters.
Really? If that's the case, then I stand corrected. The reason I brought that point up, because of two things:

1. Shani and Ain look damn near identical to one another, I thought they were actually blood-related. Not to mention, Ain is like a younger, more busty version of Zahra lol.

2. I could've sworn there was a conversation brought up by Zaton to Zahra, in which, you ask her something along the lines of: "Do you want to have a child yourself?"

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
I think that's just "patreon ban dodge". They are supposed to be blood related daughters of Zaton and Zahra.
I dont know about the niece though. Even with decensor patch the husband of Zahra's sister (forgot the names) is not related to the niece herself.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
You're free to determine the level of blood "kinship" in the main family according to your tastes. Once you have started the game, you can reach the menu and edit the relationships from a dedicated feature. A couple specific relationships trigger dedicated dialogue options. (I don't remember which ones specifically, and it's mostly cosmetic, no dedicated plotlines, just for the dialogues to make sense).

In any way that matters, Zahra and Zaton are the parents of both girls, who consider themselves siblings of one another.
Whether by blood or for having raised them does not change the emotional and familial connections and roles.
They are the ones who have raised them.
I mean, you could go with the whole roomies thing but... Why?

Other than that, it is for now hard coded that Rabiah and Zahra are actual sisters (although we do not specify if by blood or, again, by having been raised by the same parents), Nadia is Rabiah's actual daughter, and she had her before she met/married Omar, with another undefined man.
What is established today is still subject to revision as the game development proceeds, should we deem it necessary (we try not to write ourselves in a corner though, so...).
Until it's finished, it remains a work in progress.

That said, you are free to fill the gaps with your imagination until we determine otherwise canonically.. if we decide to define things at all. Sometimes it's nice to leave things unanswered and open to interpretation.

I personally, as a player before being a Dev, appreciated the similar physical traits between Zahra and the girls, I see some resemblance between her and her sister Rabiah, and also between Rabiah and her daughter, so you can imagine how I have defined the relationships in my main playthrough. Then again, the web is full of pictures of dogs and dog owners that look alike and are obviously not related

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes