MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i'll like to see the difference 2, just discovered this game today. Ain looks hot though so I guess the redesign was successful haha.

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Whats the last thing you can do in the version that is out, cause I'm unsure if I've done all content or just stuck somehow as the game didn't tell me there was nothing else in this version or something like that

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Whats the last thing you can do in the version that is out, cause I'm unsure if I've done all content or just stuck somehow as the game didn't tell me there was nothing else in this version or something like that
It says in blue highlights to "save here before the next update". thats the end content. After the midnight meeting with...someone.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
It says in blue highlights to "save here before the next update". thats the end content. After the midnight meeting with...someone.
this.

Also, there are 2 repeatable scenes...you'll reach a point where playing those 2 over and over is all you can do. that tells you you're done, for now.
By way of explanation, we don't do grinding, so if all that's left is repetition of something you've already played, you're done and playing it multiple times will not unlock new content.

Reactions: dsnow

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Wow, a guy who has not been active since August of 2020 that has done the bare minimum of 3 posts none of which are more than 3 words comments (to be able to leave reviews) has spoken. Guy comes into this awesome games thread and gives it 1 star review, and my games thread that had 15 reviews all 5 stars and gave it 2 stars.

If anyone else finds this guys behavior suspicious be sure to let the moderation team know how you feel about it.
he actually spent some time penning down our takedown in the ratings, and I can't say I know what half of what he wrote means (I'll see with Zetan, who is technically knowledgeable, I'm not).. so could be his criticism is legit and if he's the only one that marks us down so savagely, I can't really be arsed to investigate it overmuch. let him be that guy, if he must.

that's just my 2 cents.. maybe Zetan feels differently about it.

Reactions: dsnow

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
he actually spent some time penning down our takedown in the ratings, and I can't say I know what half of what he wrote means (I'll see with Zetan, who is technically knowledgeable, I'm not).. so could be his criticism is legit and if he's the only one that marks us down so savagely, I can't really be arsed to investigate it overmuch. let him be that guy, if he must.

that's just my 2 cents.. maybe Zetan feels differently about it.
I'm guessing you're part of the development process in some capacity, just wanted to ask if ntr is planned for the game? not hating on anyone's preferences or attempting to start any arguments about it, its just a genre I'm not into and tend to avoid so hence the question. Its not in the genre list but I figured I'll ask to be sure. Like the game as it is so far though!

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm guessing you're part of the development process in some capacity, just wanted to ask if ntr is planned for the game? not hating on anyone's preferences or attempting to start any arguments about it, its just a genre I'm not into and tend to avoid so hence the question. Its not in the genre list but I figured I'll ask to be sure. Like the game as it is so far though!
not as such. We can of course debate what is NTR and what isn't... and if you are the kind of person who shoves a whole lot of things under that label that actually don't have anything to do with it, then there might, in the far future, be a thing or two that does appeal less to you. Whe haven't really laid out everything we intend to do with the game just yet... that said, for the traditional meaning of NTR, no, we don't have any planned at all, and that's unlikely to change.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Before playing the game i wanna make something clear. Tags include female protagonist but people on the discussion says we're actually playing with male. So how does it work in the game?

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
I'm guessing you're part of the development process in some capacity, just wanted to ask if NTR is planned for the game? not hating on anyone's preferences or attempting to start any arguments about it, its just a genre I'm not into and tend to avoid so hence the question. Its not in the genre list but I figured I'll ask to be sure. Like the game as it is so far though!
Well I don't remember ever getting that message, I'll put in a spoiler tag where I got to and if you could plz tell me if that is the end or not I'd appreciate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Well I don't remember ever getting that message, I'll put in a spoiler tag where I got to and if you could plz tell me if that is the end or not I'd appreciate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you saved "someone" early in the game when you go to get fuel for your car, there will be an event after the mutant event with the raider, there will be a ring around the city for you to click. If you didn't save the person then the update ends there.

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
If you saved "someone" early in the game when you go to get fuel for your car, there will be an event after the mutant event with the raider, there will be a ring around the city for you to click. If you didn't save the person then the update ends there.
Well I did save her, but there are no rings anywhere, maybe it bugged. Anyway gonna play it again from the top and see if it shows up now. Ty

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.03 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Damn, the picture of the younger daughter in OP looks fantastic, but looks much worse in some of the screens I've seen. Is it just those particular renders? She clearly looked 18+ in the original design, why the change? It's weird how many people think characters need to like they're in their 30's to look "of age." I mean how many teens have wrinkles and huge tits bigger than their own heads? :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes