BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I still think Ain looks much older than she needed to (dark circles around her eyes and comically huge tits), but love the freeuse aspect of her character and how MC is a legit DOM. Like the different kinks in the game too. Can't wait to see more of Shani!

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
you good??
yeah..sorry about that.. I was in a foul mood and didn't reply properly.
what I did mean to say was that yeah, the game is fairly new, and we're working on a lot more content.. as for the size...I know nothing about any of that.. I believe there's a compacted version somewhere (probably outdated, by now). I'm guessing music and images constitute the bulk of that size..we're also changing up a fair number of things, and I have no idea how that might impact size of the game.

Reactions: TwoHeavens

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
yeah..sorry about that.. I was in a foul mood and didn't reply properly.
what I did mean to say was that yeah, the game is fairly new, and we're working on a lot more content.. as for the size...I know nothing about any of that.. I believe there's a compacted version somewhere (probably outdated, by now). I'm guessing music and images constitute the bulk of that size..we're also changing up a fair number of things, and I have no idea how that might impact size of the game.
No worries friend. This game has great potential, the story and atmosphere really suck you in and the music is very well done and adds a lot to the immersion. Im looking forward to more so good luck.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
I just finished this version and holy shit this could be one of the best games on the site! Decisions have consequences, the gorey aspect of the post apocalyptic world and the dialogues all are really well done.

I hope we get some more scenes like the one we had with Shana at the top of the tombs! Makes characters more real instead of just being background characters (My biggest criticism for the wife).

Hope to see more of this game!

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
This game is the best that is on this site. Wow! It's been a long time since something has sunk into my soul like this. Cool! Very cool! So much so that I immediately ran to Patreon! Now I'm a fan of this game. And I'm looking forward to the new versions of the game. Respect to the author!

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes