Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Started a new game and when i chose to load a save there's a traceback error ,you guys might wanna check that out.
forget my previous post... it's a known bug.. it's been fixed. fix will be included in the public release files that will be in the OP sometimes tomorrow

Reactions: dsnow

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Got android compressed version 0.04 (176 mb).
Apk from op more than 1 gb ??!! Damn

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah...not gonna lie, is a really good game, those renders are amazing, but i was hoping for more in this update, 0.2 to 0.3 have a lot more content, this one, not so much, 1 month and 6 days for less than 10 min of gameplay, i even looked at patreon to see if something has happened with him in this time, maybe someone sick or covid, but nothing...if this keep on, i will just wait a couple updates to have more than 20 min of gameplay...

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
is incest in the censored version of this game i dont really care for gore and shit like that but i do like incest so id like to know

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Love the setting, and the story seems intriguing as well. Characters are pretty and interesting.
But this haphazard sandbox style completely breaks the flow and takes me out of the story.
Yep, not fan of sandbox games either, they ruin the immersion. They are the other evil relatives of rpgm s, which I am not fond of either. (there are some exceptions though)

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks. I hope ther one we can choise sex gender to play with. Good luck to the dev.
This is too much work to render it. Rare shorter updates.
One of the main problems with these games is when Dev tries to cram too much into the game. So we get 10 min of the main plot every half a year. But 15 genders and 100 pathes that are impossible to keep in mind.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes