Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Desert Stalker 0.03 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : Edit : On the first option, Click " Kill raider thug " And not the girl, The game for some reason did not put the green line & Would 100% recommend tossing the Asian girl aside, Again, Blame Matt for the mistake :p

MASSIVE EDIT : ( This is used whenever there is an update in queue ) : UPDATING AS WE SPEAK !!!!!!!!
Time until mod would be done : 1PM ( GMT + 9 Japan )

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine, We would love to hear if it also works on android (We have not tested it on android)

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
We need a new for ver. 0.04 please

Repuci

May 1, 2017
We need a new for ver. 0.04 please
Did you at least read the post ?

" MASSIVE EDIT : ( This is used whenever there is an update in queue ) : UPDATING AS WE SPEAK !!!!!!!!
Time until mod would be done : 1PM ( GMT + 9 Japan )
"

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
While inspecting the car, MC talks about an upcoming meeting with the Queen. But the option appears only after visiting the Palace. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZetanDS

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
While inspecting the car, MC talks about an upcoming meeting with the Queen. But the option appears only after visiting the Palace. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
that was my fault... we moved scenes around a bit in development and I missed the fact that the changed order meant that those lines were wrong.
it's fixed and will be right in the upcoming official/public release (tomorrow)

Reactions: dsnow

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
saves wont load
new game saves wont load?
i delete everything and still error on saves?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in script call
    RF "Or maybe just leave Hazim to it.. He's such a brute.."
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 5, in script call
    call rename_chars from _call_rename_chars
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 20, in script
    if persistent.E_name is None and maid == "True":
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'maid' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Desert Stalker 0.04
Tue Mar 16 20:31:33 2021

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Some hints for future updates: I do like the violence and brutal action scenes - more of it. I would like see the MC to become more sexual with his family and with other girls. The sandbox system is unnecessary so far I could see. It seems to me easier to follow the storyline in a kinetic like story with choices.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
saves wont load

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Desert Stalker 0.04
It's a known bug. it's been fixed and the official public release will have the fix included. expect it to be released tomorrow :)

Reactions: BVonkX

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
saves wont load

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Desert Stalker 0.04
idk, but i used same links and i didnt had problem loading saves....it only asked me about relations again and than continue when i left game

btw i saved right there when game asked me (at the end of day)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
When will the Mac version be updated?
tomorrow is the official public release date.. you can expect the mac version by then as well.

Some hints for future updates: I do like the violence and brutal action scenes - more of it. I would like see the MC to become more sexual with his family and with other girls. The sandbox system is unnecessary so far I could see. It seems to me easier to follow the storyline in a kinetic like story with choices.
fight scenes and sexy times are what the game is about..but they are functional to the plot, not their driving force.
in time, you'll definitely see more of both..right now we're still in the worldbuilding phase, we're introducing the characters and we still have a couple of factions to introduce... overall, the main plot is fairly linear.. the sandbox elements are mostly dialogue that complements the main plotline and give insight on the characters and their relations with the MC... but they are not necessary for the continuation of the game.
And then there's the repeatable sexy times... we wouldn't want to do without those, would we? :p
you can expect more of those as well.. even though they're not everybody's cup of tea.
we are working on a way to streamline the gaming experience by noting what is repeat content, what might be new and such.. maaaybe it will be there in the next update..but that's not a promise.

Reactions: dsnow

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
the sandbox elements are mostly dialogue that complements the main plotline and give insight on the characters and their relations with the MC
You could include that directly in the story

And then there's the repeatable sexy times... we wouldn't want to do without those, would we?
And you can make a gallery instead, it would be almost the same (to repeat the scenes)

I'm not a fan of sandbox either but I can play some, and I don't care about repeatable scenes, once is enough for me. Just my opinion, of course there are other people who like that. From what I understand sandbox is great for fappers

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
[spoiler stuck] Hello I really liked the 0.3 version but I don't have anything new with the 0.4 version ?! I restarted a save just to be sure and once I had the first scene in the market where we fight the fatty (scene from 0.3) I can't do anything. I can sleep at home and rewatch the breast massage and the titfuck from ain (holly molly) but nothing else.
I saw "8 new scenes" in the patch log so what do I do wrong ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrEight

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
tomorrow is the official public release date.. you can expect the mac version by then as well.

fight scenes and sexy times are what the game is about..but they are functional to the plot, not their driving force.
in time, you'll definitely see more of both..right now we're still in the worldbuilding phase, we're introducing the characters and we still have a couple of factions to introduce... overall, the main plot is fairly linear.. the sandbox elements are mostly dialogue that complements the main plotline and give insight on the characters and their relations with the MC... but they are not necessary for the continuation of the game.
And then there's the repeatable sexy times... we wouldn't want to do without those, would we? :p
you can expect more of those as well.. even though they're not everybody's cup of tea.
we are working on a way to streamline the gaming experience by noting what is repeat content, what might be new and such.. maaaybe it will be there in the next update..but that's not a promise.
i dont want destroy your illusions but all main plot is practicaly that u r "dellivery boy" for queen wich is sending u randomly on missions and meanwhile when u r not in work u r repetabely screving familly members...
but still it have more story than for example knights tale and that game is well patroned so u can still succed i quess:)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
From what I understand sandbox is great for fappers
well.. I'm being told that the update is barely 10 minutes of playthrough, so I assume there's a fair bit of them who enjoy the game :LOL:

in all seriousness, I'm not a fan of grind heavy games... and I think we're doing reasonably well on that front, but we can always improve. we are aiming at having RPG elements to the game, and those require choices to be made that end up sending the MC in various locations.. in the end, the game looks more sandboxy than it is, because there's a definite sequence to events pertaining to the main plot.
but I'm open for more specific criticism and will take it on board for future developments.

i dont want destroy your illusions but all main plot is practicaly that u r "dellivery boy" for queen wich is sending u randomly on missions and meanwhile when u r not in work u r repetabely screving familly members...
but still it have more story than for example knights tale and that game is well patroned so u can still succed i quess:)
dude.. there's a reason I booted you from the discord.
You speak nonsense, have no actual knowledge of where the game is going and what it's content and the plotline is going to be, and are just trying to stir the pot..like by leaking the game 1 day before the public release date, which does nothing other than saddle the people who are trying it out with the bugs we're fixing before that day.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
dude.. there's a reason I booted you from the discord.
You speak nonsense, have no actual knowledge of where the game is going and what it's content and the plotline is going to be, and are just trying to stir the pot..like by leaking the game 1 day before the public release date, which does nothing other than saddle the people who are trying it out with the bugs we're fixing before that day.
np i dont need to be everywhere :D

but firstly what i told about that "story" is just true this is not first update and yet there is only some delivery work for queen....
secondly i would like to ask u what is "official" publick release?
u promise your patrons get game 3-5 days before publick release...so u r giving them unfinished and bugged game updates? idk now if u really mean it or just joking:)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes