MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
[spoiler stuck] Hello I really liked the 0.3 version but I don't have anything new with the 0.4 version ?! I restarted a save just to be sure and once I had the first scene in the market where we fight the fatty (scene from 0.3) I can't do anything. I can sleep at home and rewatch the breast massage and the titfuck from ain (holly molly) but nothing else.
I saw "8 new scenes" in the patch log so what do I do wrong ?
Same here, perhaps I missed something I'm not sure, it's my first playthrough of this gem.

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
well.. I'm being told that the update is barely 10 minutes of playthrough, so I assume there's a fair bit of them who enjoy the game :LOL:

in all seriousness, I'm not a fan of grind heavy games... and I think we're doing reasonably well on that front, but we can always improve. we are aiming at having RPG elements to the game, and those require choices to be made that end up sending the MC in various locations.. in the end, the game looks more sandboxy than it is, because there's a definite sequence to events pertaining to the main plot.
but I'm open for more specific criticism and will take it on board for future developments.

dude.. there's a reason I booted you from the discord.
You speak nonsense, have no actual knowledge of where the game is going and what it's content and the plotline is going to be, and are just trying to stir the pot..like by leaking the game 1 day before the public release date, which does nothing other than saddle the people who are trying it out with the bugs we're fixing before that day.
Well..... The man hasn't played the latest update that's for sure.
But as for the sandboxy game thing, It's not really grinding, It's pure point&click.

Reactions: Cynicaladm

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
Might just be me, but during my first playthrough, it failed to load image/s upon meeting the second daughter and naming her, then loads properly when she says "you're not serious", right after it then fails to load 1 image (attached) then loads everything after fine. Dunno if they are bugs or what just wanted to report on this. If this has already been reported, please tell me and I'll delete this. I did do a second playthrough to check if it was just a hiccup and the same set of images did not load. Hope I was helpful.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Might just be me, but during my first playthrough, it failed to load image/s upon meeting the second daughter and naming her, then loads properly when she says "you're not serious", right after it then fails to load 1 image (attached) then loads everything after fine. Dunno if they are bugs or what just wanted to report on this. If this has already been reported, please tell me and I'll delete this. I did do a second playthrough to check if it was just a hiccup and the same set of images did not load. Hope I was helpful.
it's due to a conflict between the game and the walkthrough, which renames certain files, that now don't match any longer. I would suggest redownloading without the WT (I'm not involved with the WT, but I'm told they're making a new one)... I would suggest trying the game without the walkthrough first..from a new download (go with the entire thing, not just the patch.).
I'm not a big fan of sandbox games, but my only complaint with the way it's used so far is that it can be a bit confusing to know if you've reached the end of the current content.
we're working on a solution to that too.. basically, if the dialogues are done and all that's left are repeatable scenes after you go to sleep, you can be fairly certain you're done... but yes, I realise that's not enough.. as I said, we're working on it.

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
it's due to a conflict between the game and the walkthrough, which renames certain files, that now don't match any longer. I would suggest redownloading without the WT (I'm not involved with the WT, but I'm told they're making a new one)... I would suggest trying the game without the walkthrough first..from a new download (go with the entire thing, not just the patch.).
I will do that, thank you for your help.

Reactions: Cynicaladm

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
okay, the save problem is annoying me, anyone can tell me why it is happening?

edit: somehow it stopped being a problem, messed around in the code, don't really know what I did to tell you the truth, try setting up the names throw console commands though, I think that will help, also I "define or default(don't remember which right now) maid = "False"" and that seemed to help as well since it wasn't defined previously.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Thank you for the update. For the time it took wish it was more though. One thing that hooked me on this game was morality choices and hope to see a lot more of them.

Reactions: isotope

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Didn't experience any crashing or missing scenes. I reloaded from the last scene in prevvious version. Perhaps it's because I replayed from the start when the proper, public version of previous update came out? Maybe some of you encountering problems were using the leaked and somewhat unfinished version for the previous update? Just a theory, no idea if that's the case or not.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I downloaded it today, but, after perusing the recent intel you have all kindly provided, I believe I can bide until tomorrow and download after the dev finishes getting it ready.

You all do fine work.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes