Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Got an error when going to the bedroom loading an old save. 'dailyzahra' is not defined game/script.rpy line 3389
Looking at the script, Day 3 sets the flag originally. You likely have to load a save at the end of day 2 to resolve, if not play over from start. That's all I can find at the moment as "$ dailyzahra" is only reference 3 times in the whole script including it's inception at the beginning of Day 3.

Reactions: JLP603

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
The slave is referred to as "None", even though I told her that she can keep her old name "Emilia"

Victoria Vix

Jan 8, 2020
about the cinematic of this new update. 1615948419796.png

After this, I just see 2 renders and then it stops as if I skipped it. I'm assuming the cinematic has more than 2 renders. Is there any way to fix this? I'm using the WT mod though I'm not sure that's the problem

EDIT: I've found out the problem. Everything's good and it had nothing to do with the WT mod, it works just fine.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Out of curiosity are the people getting a lot of errors using the walkthrough mod? Because I've been playing this game since it first came out and I don't recall ever getting an error, so it seems really weird how the game sounds almost unplayable for some of you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Out of curiosity are the people getting a lot of errors using the walkthrough mod? Because I've been playing this game since it first came out and I don't recall ever getting an error, so it seems really weird how the game sounds almost unplayable for some of you.
If I may, the errors have nothing to do w/ the mod tbh. At its core, the mod is basically just added colored text in the script to show you choices, the stat feature is just a bonus but isn't introducing errors, only changing the persistent file. Bottom line what I'm getting at is, due to the coding inefficiencies, it's best (either with or without the mod) to start a fresh game play and don't rollback. This will insure an error free gameplay with the exception of one gallery unlock bug mentioned previously (in my experience of 3 playthroughs from scratch to verify script integrity). I'm done with this thread for a while, y'all take care and see you in another title thread. Regards.

Reactions: genthrow

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what is the point of renaming the characters when they are still mention as Ain, Shani and Zahra about 50% of the time?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I dont know his budget but please add animated scenes, or at least prolong the ones he already tried making it seem animated.

Reactions: genthrow

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'll say please don't add animated scenes, the game is already sandbox and has complicated coding on the names part, we don't need more complication, maybe create fake animations where we have to click to move the scene along, that way you get the feeling of animation and the player is still in control, more often than not when animations are added sex scenes are shortened and become just lifeless loops.

Reactions: TripleZ

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

PS : Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
Thank you so much for your work on this mod.

Reactions: Haikuru

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
There is a huge issue with scrolling back. It takes you way to the beginning where you fight the raiders. I lost all my progress many times. And when you save and reload the game breaks:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 272, in script call
    RF "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 5, in script call
    call rename_chars from _call_rename_chars
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 20, in script
    if persistent.E_name is None and maid == "True":
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'maid' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 272, in script call
    RF "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 5, in script call
    call rename_chars from _call_rename_chars
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 20, in script
  File "C:\Users\Artur\Downloads\Hen Games\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Artur\Downloads\Hen Games\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Artur\Downloads\Hen Games\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\DesertStalker-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/after_load.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'maid' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Desert Stalker 0.04
Wed Mar 17 02:58:58 2021

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Well this was amazing, sub'd to the project. I understand people saying they want animated scenes, those are always nice, but what's here was already enough for me to think it's one of the best games on here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dsnow and ZetanDS

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
You are missing the issue. Selecting "Lose your temper" is the only place in script you get Queen_D....what is mentioned is that even selecting it does not unlock the gallery for choosing it. See script line 4968 and compare w/ replay_scenes line 43. The scene is viewed in game by selecting "Lose your temper" and the persistent file is recognizing it but not updated this one gallery labeled "re_authority". And you don't get "dom points", that's not how it works, queen_d is flagged as either true or false (actual code "$ queen_d = "True"" by selecting Lose your temper).
That's exactly what I said....

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Desert Stalker [v0.04] compressed

Original size win/lin: 1.32 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 190 MB

Win/lin: Mega

Also compressed update only patch
DS 0.4 v update patch 60 MB: Workupload Mega
thanks to Abhai for this
Thanks for this!! bit confused though, do I use the patch just to update an existing 0.3, or do I use it with the new version as well?

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for this!! bit confused though, do I use the patch just to update an existing 0.3, or do I use it with the new version as well?
Patch is pretty much a bugfix, However, The bug fix would stop the WT, That is if you use the official Patch on the original post

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes