Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is the game broken or is it a mod issue?
i just started and tried to load a save at the start of the game to see the different options and it crashes saying there are new variables and wont let me set them?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
is the game broken or is it a mod issue?
i just started and tried to load a save at the start of the game to see the different options and it crashes saying there are new variables and wont let me set them?
It's a bug that should be fixed in the newest (public) version.

Feb 10, 2019
When you get None to tell you her real name, and your character says he will use that from now on, she is still just called None.
I fixed that by scrolling back, giving her a name, scrolling back again, and choosing the "your name" option. At least I think that's what fixed it. I might have reloaded as well while I was messing about with it

Good game overall, I like the world-building and the characters. Uses the "show, don't tell" principle quite well. Dark and edgy/gritty without seeming like it's trying too hard or going overboard. Gore being avoidable and even possible to censor it completely at the start. The above was the only bug I came across. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: dsnow

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I will work on a notification next update so you know when you finished everything new, but yes, if you played through the palace and market scene, you may visit each rooms for new scenes as well as the basement, if you did take that raider home with you that is.
I took the raider home, spoke to them, did palace and market. I think I am.caught up for now. Thank you for putting something in so we know in future.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You lie. Regardless, Cup C and smaller are ok and should be included. Equal rights of tits of all sizes!!
I don't understand. Do you want the mother and daughters to be less curvy? Because there are already other characters in the game that don't have big boobs if slimmer ladies is your thing.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and dsnow

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The rollback is horrendous... Sometimes if you accidentally rollback, it just goes to a completely different and earlier scene in the game. The loads don't work properly as they always lead to text about having to change variables and leads to errors.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
The rollback is horrendous... Sometimes if you accidentally rollback, it just goes to a completely different and earlier scene in the game. The loads don't work properly as they always lead to text about having to change variables and leads to errors.
hit the OP, download the whole game anew, delete your saves and you should have no problems anymore. the rollback issues are a product of a lot of reworks between .3 and .4, combined with people downloading the early release, which had a few issues, and traces of that early release mixing with subsequent downloads.. the current version in the OP should be fine.

Reactions: N3M3S1S69

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
The roll back bug is fixed but the save/load system is still broke. Loading a save takes you back to a certain point in the game and have to replay to get back where you were.

Reactions: Platypussify

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Same here, perhaps I missed something I'm not sure, it's my first playthrough of this gem.
The walktrough of version 0.3 is disabling the ability to continue to version 0.4, I suggest you reinstall a clean version 0.4 or wait for WT for 0.4

Reactions: RaduStefan

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
You lie. Regardless, Cup C and smaller are ok and should be included. Equal rights of tits of all sizes!!
Excuse me?
Who are you to tell us what size should be enough and what size shouldn't?
What are you, A fucking noble?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes