rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I could only take so much of the errors, great game thus far I want more a lot more but it would be nice if it worked

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I could only take so much of the errors, great game thus far I want more a lot more but it would be nice if it worked
download the whole game from the link in the OP, then play it again from the start. it should work without glitches (the only one remaining should be in the gallery, but that doesn't affect the game in any way).

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
This exception is in the original buggy script.

Download the fixed script or the updated mod from the OP and you should be fine.

I hope this helps.
This should solve many issues, People used the Mod from 0.03 and not 0.04.

By the way, I'm still not going to forgive you for also doing a mod in Heart Problems :p

Reactions: AbrahamFroman

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
This should solve many issues, People used the Mod from 0.03 and not 0.04.

By the way, I'm still not going to forgive you for also doing a mod in Heart Problems :p
No worries. You can have Heart Problems.

I did the mod for my own amusement in an earlier version. I mostly did it because I loved the renders, but the script was a train wreck. I like the result and wanted to share.

However, I'm an old systems guy. No one could pay me to write code.

The good news is the author has since fixed the script and now it's one of my favorite games.

Reactions: SolidAlpha

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
where is the link for the cheat and walkthrough mod cause every time i click it on the op it sends me to the last page of the posts

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
No worries. You can have Heart Problems.

I did the mod for my own amusement in an earlier version. I mostly did it because I loved the renders, but the script was a train wreck. I like the result and wanted to share.

However, I'm an old systems guy. No one could pay me to write code.

The good news is the author has since fixed the script and now it's one of my favorite games.
Hell yeah, And I'm glad to be able to steal it from you Hahaha

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Could you update your mod?
Due to the recent changes, the dev added their own gallery, I added a file that will unlock all scenes in that gallery. It should be universal and such will work on future versions.

You can find it on POST.
Which can also be found on my .

Enjoy!

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes