DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The game looks awesome and the idea is very cool, though I am not a fan of the multiple protagonist idea since it takes away from the 'immersiveness' of the game. Multiple protagonists can certainly be a very powerful tool for telling the story but it also detracts from how connected you are to the main character and starts to feel more like watching a movie. Well, it is what it is. Overall a superb game.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
looks pretty good even though there is no content.

loading will constantly ask for names of characters that you haven't met yet though. And the first slave name seems to not set correctly, e.g. if you allow her to keep her name she will be named whatever was input the namefield before, not her name.

So if the MC is the stepdad, how come his wife is also their stepmom? Whose daughters are they?
was wondering the same. needs a small backstory even if it's tiny. are they orphans? bastards? etc.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
was wondering the same. needs a small backstory even if it's tiny. are they orphans? bastards? etc.
those are suggested names.. irrelevant to the plot.. this is a family.. and it's up to you to define who's the blood relative and who is not.. (could be both, could be neither)... it's mostly done to avoid the Patreon hammer... pretty much like every other game that tackles these subjects.

as for the issues you've encountered.. .either tonight or tomorrow we'll update the thread here and/or the patreon one with the latest and most correct script files in one simple download, so people don't have to go fish around on the thread to get the game without the bugs. (they've been released already, but they've gone lost somewhere in the thread)

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Not a bad start, a few spelling mistakes and the odd need to redo the name before choosing the na,e. Plus it seems younger daughters name is hardcoded on an option rather than determined by the user.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Not a bad start, a few spelling mistakes and the odd need to redo the name before choosing the na,e. Plus it seems younger daughters name is hardcoded on an option rather than determined by the user.
The younger daughter's name should be customizable. If you download the last full version, from the op here, you should not encounter that problem. If you still do, please get in touch on the discord or post the error here, because we've never encountered it before. We've had issues with the maid's name, never the daughters.
For spelling mistakes, please let me know where. If there were any, they're my fault.

Reactions: Krynh

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I get the sense that Shani sex is going to be left for last, but will we at least get some lewd scenes with her sooner?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's odd that the MC is all hands on with the younger daughter but talks about restraining himself with the older daughter.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
It's odd that the MC is all hands on with the younger daughter but talks about restraining himself with the older daughter.
I think it's essentially a situation in which their roles have been hard established. Aine will never be a desert stalker (maybe MC determined early she just doesn't have the stuff for it) but being the Dom he is, ensures she's not idle, she's still got a role to play, if you know what I mean.

Shani on the other hand, he has deemed a potential candidate following his footsteps for an incredibly dangerous career. When death is around every corner, I imagine he's mostly hands off with her (sexually) because he can't afford to risk her getting distracted from essentially anything besides keeping her skills sharp and on point and focused.

That's just my interpretation of the status quo of the family dynamic, I suppose time will tell how it evolves.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think it's essentially a situation in which their roles have been hard established. Aine will never be a desert stalker (maybe MC determined early she just doesn't have the stuff for it) but being the Dom he is, ensures she's not idle, she's still got a role to play, if you know what I mean.

Shani on the other hand, he has deemed a potential candidate following his footsteps for an incredibly dangerous career. When death is around every corner, I imagine he's mostly hands off with her (sexually) because he can't afford to risk her getting distracted from essentially anything besides keeping her skills sharp and on point and focused.

That's just my interpretation of the status quo of the family dynamic, I suppose time will tell how it evolves.
True, but I'd like to see a future scene where the two are cut off and trapped out in the wilds. Maybe MC is wounded during a battle that the two barely escape from. Shani has to nurse him back to health and the "AVN version" of the Florence Nightingale effect kicks in, paving the way for a steamy event under a starlit sky.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016

I feel sort of the same on a general note, but the specifics are slightly different for me.

Ain is the resident pleasure dispenser, daddy's good ditzy girl that has (and most importantly, expects -in some degree-) to be guided. Most of the interactions with her so far are with her being passive and waiting to be told what to do in a way.

The MC can't do that with Shani and expect her to also keep her wits about her when it's mostly needed (i.e. when she's out on the field). She gets a different form of guidance, a more independent one.
That's not to say the MC cannot or will not get frisky with her of course, but it's a different approach than Ain.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
unable to unlock the Queen Merneith replay scene (probably bc there is no the "re_authority" label in the script)

also the Talia / Lirah replay scene cause crash bc there is no 'renpy.end_reply()' at the end of that scene in the script.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
unable to unlock the Queen Merneith replay scene (probably bc there is no the "re_authority" label in the script)

also the Talia / Lirah replay scene cause crash bc there is no 'renpy.end_reply()' at the end of that scene in the script.
you're probably using a previous release which had a couple of bugs.. the gallery one has been solved by removing it from there (it's non essential, non sexy and ultimately you'll find it in the game).. and the other bugs have also been fixed.
you should download the current version from the OP... and remove the saves of previous runs, which would carry over the bug.
start a new game.

if that doesn't solve it, let's talk on the discord, or post the bugged script here, if you can.
thanks.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes