fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
you're probably using a previous release which had a couple of bugs.. the gallery one has been solved by removing it from there (it's non essential, non sexy and ultimately you'll find it in the game).. and the other bugs have also been fixed.
you should download the current version from the OP... and remove the saves of previous runs, which would carry over the bug.
start a new game.

if that doesn't solve it, let's talk on the discord, or post the bugged script here, if you can.
thanks.
I re-downloaded full public releases v0.04 from patreon and from here - still the same...
Maybe it was fixed but NOT in those versions.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I think the MC should have some NCR ranger gear that would be bad ass.
Now I'm hoping the game has a Mr. House character buried in a medical vault somewhere, controlling the landscape from the the shadows.

"Why did you kill president Kimball?!"
"He tried to make me pay taxes"
".. Understandable."

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Now I'm hoping the game has a Mr. House character buried in a medical vault somewhere, controlling the landscape from the the shadows.

"Why did you kill president Kimball?!"
"He tried to make me pay taxes"
".. Understandable."
Oh hell yeah and maybe the Enclave as well. "ENCLAVE here. Why isn't your video feed working?
"Uh, we're all fine here. How are you?"

Reactions: Mograx

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is there any reason why the father sleeps with the youngest and not the eldest? Is there any reason at all?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is there any reason why the father sleeps with the youngest and not the eldest? Is there any reason at all?
It's because Shani is supposed to be a Desert Stalker, and MC wants "better for her." Also, I think she's supposed to be the main LI, meaning the romance will be prolonged. I also hope for more lewd content with her soon, even if not sex

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I didn't expect this game to be this good.
Yeah, it's in my top 10, which is crazy to think about since it's just getting starting. I usually don't get on the hype train so early in a development, but Desert Stalker has so many things that I've always wanted to see in an AVN. The Mad Max feel of scavenging a wasteland is exactly what I've been looking for. Something different from the usual...guy going to school and living at home with "landlady" and "roommates." That early anti-hero scene where the MC takes out the enemy in brutal fashion was a wow moment. A violent and morally ambiguous protagonist is both rare and fun to play.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Do games like this survive on patreon? With graphic violence, rape and stuff?
pretty much every single sexual interaction is entirely avoidable by choosing how to proceed.. same is true for the violence. you could play it with the gore filter off and still get almost no violence.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
The rape part is about the setting so far not the MC going around in a rape spree.
pretty much every single sexual interaction is entirely avoidable by choosing how to proceed.. same is true for the violence. you could play it with the gore filter off and still get almost no violence.
I'm not asking because I want to avoid anything or because I don't like the game/theme.
I'm asking because I want to know if games containing content like this can survive on patreon or will be taken down at some point. Because I know that patreon has some strict guidelines if it comes to "definitely not family" content and other stuff.
I personally hope it stays because I want to continue when new updates come out.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes