D

Deleted member 59977

I can never understand why so many people complain about everything like they own the game or something. Maybe it’s just the way our society is nowadays. I read people complaining about the gory beat down in the beginning...it was avoidable people, get over it. If he wants NTR stuff in it and makes it avoidable then the people who don’t like it don’t have to see it. You know, I was hoping to see the MC have to negotiate with the Decayed and offer his daughters body, because I like that stuff, but I’m not complaining about it. I’m going to keep playing HIS game because it’s amazing.
Adding to what people have said above if you are a patreon I think it is valid to voice your concerns. For example I am not a fan of ntr. If I support a creator who spends 80% of their time creating ntr content and only 20% of the time creating content I am supporting them for I would rather support someone else as supporting someone to spend 80% of their time creating something I dislike does not make sense to me. Of course harassing the dev about it or trying to change the direction of their content is unacceptable however it is totally ok to voice your complaints and withdraw financial support.

Reactions: Iblis2150

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
i think at the beginning there were complaints about how dev toned down the game lol. Like i can clearly recall him saying that beatdowns werent the point of the game, i think it was at 0.02 version when he basically removed raider humiliation scene
Yeah, there was a bit of back and forth until a balance was found and no wonder; new game, new dev etc. But since then it hasn’t really been much of a debate. I guess most people seem to be ok with devs choices since both categories of fans can get what they want more or less, without the game seriously diverging from its original style? And we should all remember that dev is still in the early, learning part of his career. I for one is very much looking forward to seeing where this is going.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Adding to what people have said above if you are a patreon I think it is valid to voice your concerns. For example I am not a fan of ntr. If I support a creator who spends 80% of their time creating ntr content and only 20% of the time creating content I am supporting them for I would rather support someone else as supporting someone to spend 80% of their time creating something I dislike does not make sense to me. Of course harassing the dev about it or trying to change the direction of their content is unacceptable however it is totally ok to voice your complaints and withdraw financial support.
You forget that its "his" game. If you don't like his game, go find another game. This world has become to sensitive and people feel entitled to have their way. Other people will support him. I for one want to see the queen call on the MC's daughter, like she said she would. and send her on a mission where she has to use her body to negotiate an alliance or something. The MC can follow and allow it to happen or intervene depending on your choice. Thats not NTR imo because he allows it. However, back to my point. If the Dev puts NTR in the game and makes it optional, then don't go down the NTR route. As long as its optional YOU can avoid it. However, you are partially right. you don't need to voice your complaints. Just withdrawal support and get on with it.

Last edited:

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I just downloaded and extracted the game, so I started a new game. And I also have the variable bug when I reload a save. And it asks me for the names of the second and first daughter when I haven't met them yet. And I also have another bug, when I click on "back", it does not bring me back to the previous sentence, nor the previous scene, but when the character (Zaton) arrives in the city (so before going look for the fuel canister, before saving the elf or not.) Any time it brings me back to the same place, even if I click "back" after meeting his wife, it brings me back to the same place.

phan7asm

Sep 7, 2018
Dev: would you kindly consider reigning in the monmsterous breast sizes on the characters? They are immersion breakingly huge, especially ones on the petite characters... I appreciate that this might get some flak from some users with a huge breast fetish...

Thank you for your consideration.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Dev: would you kindly consider reigning in the monmsterous breast sizes on the characters? They are immersion breakingly huge, especially ones on the petite characters... I appreciate that this might get some flak from some users with a huge breast fetish...

Are you sure you're on the right game forum? I'm not a fan of monstrously huge immersion-breaking sized breasts either..
You're either on the wrong forum or you've never actually seen what you're describing lol.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Ain's are distractingly unrealistic and over the top - wish they would be changed. The rest of the LI's seem to have relatively proportional breasts

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ain's are distractingly unrealistic and over the top - wish they would be changed. The rest of the LI's seem to have relatively proportional breasts
Ain is unique girl/character and there is nothing wrong with her, or her boobs.
And imo those are far from "immersion breakable" or "distracting" as you are saying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
There's been a moment where Z's tool somehow looked ginormous, more so than in previous scenes.... this was mostly due to perspective and angle of the panels in question... it has since been addressed.
That said, Ain's tits will probably stay the same... she's just genetically blessed in a bimbo direction.... and we've gone back and forth enough with her looks (for other reasons that can be found abundantly discussed in this thread).
Zahra also has a case of the perky boobs, so you can blame it on her genes.. most other characters are proportioned differently, so I don't think it will be too immersion breaking to have 1 or 2 outliers.

I'm a fan of games that display characters with noticeably different bodies and looks.. but that's just me. Z is the guy who decides on the look of the characters. I don't really get a vote in that (nor do I want it.. he's doing just fine and I wouldn't have it any other way)..

What I will however speak up about is that he should stick to his vision because the more popular the game becomes (and that's slowly building momentum, yay!), the more requests will pour in, often in opposite directions from one another. If he were to start listening to them, he'd end up spread too thin, and the characters would be jerked in too many different directions, both visually and conceptually.

Z has a broad plot in mind, in which we have room for a bunch of possible outcomes and developments, which we discuss and debate extensively, both the scene and the dialogue that comes with. That's what we will stick to, unless something really transcendently better comes our way... but even then, it would have to fit entirely in Z's overall mindset and view of the game.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I just downloaded and extracted the game, so I started a new game. And I also have the variable bug when I reload a save. And it asks me for the names of the second and first daughter when I haven't met them yet. And I also have another bug, when I click on "back", it does not bring me back to the previous sentence, nor the previous scene, but when the character (Zaton) arrives in the city (so before going look for the fuel canister, before saving the elf or not.) Any time it brings me back to the same place, even if I click "back" after meeting his wife, it brings me back to the same place.
hi there.. would you be so kind as to post a save file of your game here? (possibly also the script file)...
so we can take a look at it and see what's going on.
did you download the game from this thread, the patreon or anywhere else?
thanks for the help

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
hi there.. would you be so kind as to post a save file of your game here? (possibly also the script file)...
so we can take a look at it and see what's going on.
did you download the game from this thread, the patreon or anywhere else?
thanks for the help

Hope I am not mistaken, I am not used to uploading and linking.

Being on F95 zone, I obviously downloaded the version which is on this site.

So here is the link to my backup folder (or the backups if I forgot the folder ^^)

And attached the log and traceback.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
There's been a moment where Z's tool somehow looked ginormous, more so than in previous scenes.... this was mostly due to perspective and angle of the panels in question... it has since been addressed.
That said, Ain's tits will probably stay the same... she's just genetically blessed in a bimbo direction.... and we've gone back and forth enough with her looks (for other reasons that can be found abundantly discussed in this thread).
Zahra also has a case of the perky boobs, so you can blame it on her genes.. most other characters are proportioned differently, so I don't think it will be too immersion breaking to have 1 or 2 outliers.

I'm a fan of games that display characters with noticeably different bodies and looks.. but that's just me. Z is the guy who decides on the look of the characters. I don't really get a vote in that (nor do I want it.. he's doing just fine and I wouldn't have it any other way)..

What I will however speak up about is that he should stick to his vision because the more popular the game becomes (and that's slowly building momentum, yay!), the more requests will pour in, often in opposite directions from one another. If he were to start listening to them, he'd end up spread too thin, and the characters would be jerked in too many different directions, both visually and conceptually.

Z has a broad plot in mind, in which we have room for a bunch of possible outcomes and developments, which we discuss and debate extensively, both the scene and the dialogue that comes with. That's what we will stick to, unless something really transcendently better comes our way... but even then, it would have to fit entirely in Z's overall mindset and view of the game.
Well said friend. It’s Z’s game. We all have ideas. I have shared mine with him. But the decision on the story is his and he is doing very well. I can’t wait to see what he does next.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
it might take a little more than 2 more weeks this time around.. given the trouble with the last update, we're going to take our time with the playtesting, plus editing is still underway. We are trying to figure out what went wrong last time (and what seems to still be going wrong in some cases). We want to deliver as bug free a game as we can.
When Z talks about a scene being 100% done, that means the panels..text editing goes on top of that... (although it doesn't take too long)...and then there's playtesting... which all in all might take several more days this time around (bigger update and all that)... provided no big bugs that need solving come to light.
So.. my estimate is 2 weeks at least.. 3 more likely.. neither number is a promise.

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hope I am not mistaken, I am not used to uploading and linking.

Being on F95 zone, I obviously downloaded the version which is on this site.

So here is the link to my backup folder (or the backups if I forgot the folder ^^)

And attached the log and traceback.
Might I ask which link you downloaded it from?
Because the issue listed in the traceback.log happens in an older, bugged version and a cursory look at the NOPY PC link shows it's up to date, where you shouldn't have the error regarding the names.

That said, if you are starting a new game you can safely delete after_load.rpy/rpyc files from the game folder which is the cause of that error, since you don't need them.

Also, I took a look at your saves (thanks for providing them btw), and something is going very wrong in there. The scene you are thrown back into is the last scene the game thinks you have seen.

If you tried starting again, does this issue persist?

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes