dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
the lesser, the better, id say
and if her "adventures" come as fully optional, that would be the best for my playthrough.
Have you played the current version? It isn't true female protag and the dev has shown no intention of making it that. It's more that eldest daughter is a significant part of MC's story, and some of her actions and choices will effect what MC has to deal with. It's minimal and doesn't make it feel like you are her; more like a cut scene with a few options to tee the storyline up the way you want it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Have you played the current version? It isn't true female protag and the dev has shown no intention of making it that. It's more that eldest daughter is a significant part of MC's story, and some of her actions and choices will effect what MC has to deal with. It's minimal and doesn't make it feel like you are her; more like a cut scene with a few options to tee the storyline up the way you want it.
I'm good with that. I was worried at first that it would morph into a true multiple protagonists game (something I have never liked), but what you described sounds fine.

There's a game I won't name here that had an established main character get captured and thrown into a prison. The player had to temporarily take control of MC's companions in order to mount a rescue. After the rescue, you're right back to being your old MC. That's an example of switching a protagonist that I actually like. It's short and sweet (basically just a quick mission). It serves to break up some monotony, but doesn't take it too far as to break your roleplaying immersion.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
the lesser, the better, id say
and if her "adventures" come as fully optional, that would be the best for my playthrough.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of games with female protagonists either. I would still play those parts of this game just for the much desired Shani content, but prefer if it's through the main MC's view.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just like Max Payne 2, when you had a level to play as Mona while the MC is Max. IMHO It was a nice addition.

Reactions: dsnow

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 02.05.2021

Happy sunday! I am about to finish one whole mission today, which means that next weekend I should be done with everything but scene H.

And scene H is a scene about Ain. So... it is an important one. :^)

Paz is beginning to work on a questlog and the home screen is getting an overhaul soon.

Progress:
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 95%
Scene C: 50%
Scene D: 100%
Scene E: 100%
Scene F: 95%
Scene H: 0%

D

Deleted member 59977

You forget that its "his" game. If you don't like his game, go find another game. This world has become to sensitive and people feel entitled to have their way. Other people will support him. I for one want to see the queen call on the MC's daughter, like she said she would. and send her on a mission where she has to use her body to negotiate an alliance or something. The MC can follow and allow it to happen or intervene depending on your choice. Thats not NTR imo because he allows it. However, back to my point. If the Dev puts NTR in the game and makes it optional, then don't go down the NTR route. As long as its optional YOU can avoid it. However, you are partially right. you don't need to voice your complaints. Just withdrawal support and get on with it.
I disagree. I think voicing your complaints is just as valid as giving out praise. It has nothing to do with sensitivity or entitlement. This is a discussion forum I would prefer real discussion including negative opinions rather than having a bunch of people singing praises and nothing else.

Majority of the people I support, I found on this website so negative posts are useful to people like me since it gives me an idea on what to look out for and if I am ok with whatever these people are complaining about.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 09.05.2021

As we are getting closer to release, Paz and I have taken on the main menu. You can see examples of it above. Next up is the home menu (from where you decide which rooms to enter). Scene C will be the focus of the coming week. I am still aiming to release this month, but I can't promise anything yet. I want to avoid another delayed release like before.
A lore note by Cynical on tuesday will give you something to think about during the wait... ;)

Progress:
Scene C: 75%
Scene F: 100%
Scene G: 0%

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Dev update 09.05.2021

As we are getting closer to release, Paz and I have taken on the main menu. You can see examples of it above. Next up is the home menu (from where you decide which rooms to enter). Scene C will be the focus of the coming week. I am still aiming to release this month, but I can't promise anything yet. I want to avoid another delayed release like before.
A lore note by Cynical on tuesday will give you something to think about during the wait... ;)

Progress:
This has to be the coolest game on F95. Its badass factor is off the charts.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
M

Dev update 09.05.2021

Progress:
Man I can't thank you enough for sharing! You're the best!

At the same time, damn, Zetan is hoping for a release this month. I assumed we were super close to a release, at least now I know that it's gonna be taking a little more time xD

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes