Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I meant more for this particular game. I was comparing SS and Patreon and I don't see the last poll at SS.
I believe Z couldn't figure out how to make them or that it was even possible.. we'll look into it for the next one.

Reactions: trdx

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
If you do the same poll on both platform, you'll have to merge the results manually though
so far, the numbers aren't big enough for that to be an issue.. this particular poll was my idea and it was more to satisfy my personal curiosity... not something we are actually acting upon to change anyting. the result was a resounding "most people play it in full mode" but we're still going to keep the gore filter mode option.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
so far, the numbers aren't big enough for that to be an issue.. this particular poll was my idea and it was more to satisfy my personal curiosity... not something we are actually acting upon to change anyting. the result was a resounding "most people play it in full mode" but we're still going to keep the gore filter mode option.
To be honest, I'm not even entirely sure what scenes the filter actually affects, I think I'm playing uncensored but just taking decisions that avoid most of the gory outcomes anyway (like I'm assuming it affects that scene in the ruins where the elf gets killed, but who would choose not to save her anyways?)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
the filter cuts out several choices here and there... so far the polls indicate that somewhere between 5 and 10% of the people who bothered to answer do play it with the filter on (some have played it both ways)...

• Wow

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 23.05.2021

1621793013905.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The final sprint! Scene C should be completed today, which leaves only a few more renders to be done to flesh out a few scenes.
Play testing will begin as soon as I am finished with the last scene. We have a quest log in the making, and the new home menu is also finished.
If everything goes smoothly, we could be done by next Sunday, which means the expected release date for 0.05 is the 30th of May. :cool:

Progress:
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 100%
Scene C: 85%
Scene D: 100%
Scene E: 100%
Scene F: 100%
Scene G: 100%
Scene H: 100%

cri

Oct 23, 2017

Dev update 23.05.2021

View attachment 1208977
The final sprint! Scene C should be completed today, which leaves only a few more renders to be done to flesh out a few scenes.
Play testing will begin as soon as I am finished with the last scene. We have a quest log in the making, and the new home menu is also finished.
If everything goes smoothly, we could be done by next Sunday, which means the expected release date for 0.05 is the 30th of May. :cool:

Progress:
ricoooooooo

• Hey there

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020

Dev update 23.05.2021

View attachment 1208977

Progress:
I can't wait! Thank you!

• Wow

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

Dev update 23.05.2021

View attachment 1208977

Progress:

Approved.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
It will go straight to your top 5 if not top 3, I'm sure. I look forward to this one. When it comes out, everything else goes on the back burner for me.
We all know best games never reach the top nor the banner.

I guess this is how f95zone makes its profit.

Reactions: Ceesko

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We all know best games never reach the top nor the banner.

I guess this is how f95zone makes its profit.
Yeah, I'm not sure how all of that works on F95 (although I meant in terms of my personal top games). I'd love to see this game on the featured page, though. Maybe it just needs a couple more episodes (content) and additional good reviews before it is eligible. Next episode looks to be great.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure how all of that works on F95 (although I meant in terms of my personal top games). I'd love to see this game on the featured page, though. Maybe it just needs a couple more episodes (content) and additional good reviews before it is eligible. Next episode looks to be great.
If you have money you can even have your game abandoned for more than a year and still keep stealing with it.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
CynicalADM:
latest news from the dev room: a couple of complicated last minutes bugs and kinks need to be ironed out, and we're taking the necessary time to do that, to add a bit more flesh to the last scene in development. (a few more panels at least). For this reason, release is probably going to be tomorrow, not today, roughly in the evening. A more precise time of (patreon/ss) release will be given as soon as we have it. Technically, tomorrow still counts as "the end of the month".. but yeah... we hoped to release tonight.. but it's not going to happen.

Release will be on the 31.05.2021 around 20:00 CET.

Also, I must tell you guys that old saves will not be supported in 0.05. Paz did a whole rework of the entire home menu and script; a rewrite that was long overdue. We know this sucks, but when it comes to the UI, it's pretty much a new game at this point, including features such as a reworked gallery, a quest log and the possibility to name saves. We will do our best to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

On the plus side, some of the old scenes and / or parts of scenes have been remastered, maybe you'll recognise them whilst skipping through the previous chapters, tomorrow.

We can't wait to release this.

See you tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes