Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Desert Stalker [v0.05c] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.24 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 414 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 379 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Desert Stalker [v0.05 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 415 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 381 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Going sleep...minimaly compressed will stay for now if it will be changed i will upload my downloaded game...

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Cynicaladm/Zetan... This update felt like the first release... Like... really surprised.. the gore went up to 11 in some parts and I was like :eek::unsure::devilish:, just like in the first release :LOL:. I fall in love with characters again, Zahra went to the top spot!! And the size of this update hit just the spot. I was thinking "this is the last mission of the update... ah, no, wait! :D" more than one hahaha.
Great work guys!!;)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Cynicaladm/Zetan... This update felt like the first release... Like... really surprised.. the gore went up to 11 in some parts and I was like :eek::unsure::devilish:, just like in the first release :LOL:. I fall in love with characters again, Zahra went to the top spot!! And the size of this update hit just the spot. I was thinking "this is the last mission of the update... ah, no, wait! :D" more than one hahaha.
Great work guys!!;)
I'm fairly certain you probably have missed something if you haven't done 2 playthroughs :p

Reactions: dsnow and Mpkstroff
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes