cri

Oct 23, 2017
CynicalADM:
latest news from the dev room: a couple of complicated last minutes bugs and kinks need to be ironed out, and we're taking the necessary time to do that, to add a bit more flesh to the last scene in development. (a few more panels at least). For this reason, release is probably going to be tomorrow, not today, roughly in the evening. A more precise time of (patreon/ss) release will be given as soon as we have it. Technically, tomorrow still counts as "the end of the month".. but yeah... we hoped to release tonight.. but it's not going to happen.
hqdefault.jpg
hamana hamana hamana hamana....

Great!!! :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Preview pics from Patreon:
View attachment 1221343
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, fresh meat for the harem (my first gift to our purple girl will be some Visine..), and Shani looks amazing as always. Can't wait for another mission with her. Sadly, I won't be able to play for a while due to dead laptopp and no viable alternative. I'll still keep an eye on the progress since this is one of my favourite games on F95. Enjoy the upcoming episode, friends and I'll be anxious to see what you all think about it.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018

Dev update 23.05.2021

View attachment 1208977
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The final sprint! Scene C should be completed today, which leaves only a few more renders to be done to flesh out a few scenes.
Play testing will begin as soon as I am finished with the last scene. We have a quest log in the making, and the new home menu is also finished.
If everything goes smoothly, we could be done by next Sunday, which means the expected release date for 0.05 is the 30th of May. :cool:

Progress:
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 100%
Scene C: 85%
Scene D: 100%
Scene E: 100%
Scene F: 100%
Scene G: 100%
Scene H: 100%
my god! I can't wait to play x3 the best game here

someone can tell me who is the female protagonist ?

Reactions: fortuna95

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Unlocked

Here it is! As promised, here's the release of Version 0.05.
I don't think there's much to say other than that we hope that you enjoy this update.
Content-wise, there's a bit of everything. Especially in this update I recommend playing with audio and sound on.
I want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank everyone who supports this project, those who stayed with us from the start as well as our newer supporters. You can already see that the picture quality is improving constantly, that is because I can afford better hardware thanks to you.
I will also make an announcement, in a few days, regarding the future development targets and projects. But before that, enjoy the update!
Full version:

PC:
Mac:
Android: Coming tomorrow! (For unstable link, dm me)

Note: Due to a rework of the UI and the general structure of the game, a patch is not available this time around. You will have to download the newest version and play from the start. We recommend deleting the old game files you have on your computer before unpacking the newest version. Old saves will not work.

0.05 Changelog:

- 8 new scenes (750+ pictures)
- refreshed some scenes with several renders
- Rework of the home menu from day 1-5
- added a quest log
- added markers for important events

New links

)
Ups, link is down laeg15 .
PC: (updated)
Mac:

Script fix: (paste unpacked scripts in game file)

Last edited:

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
Unlocked

Here it is! As promised, here's the release of Version 0.05.
I don't think there's much to say other than that we hope that you enjoy this update.
Content-wise, there's a bit of everything. Especially in this update I recommend playing with audio and sound on.
I want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank everyone who supports this project, those who stayed with us from the start as well as our newer supporters. You can already see that the picture quality is improving constantly, that is because I can afford better hardware thanks to you.
I will also make an announcement, in a few days, regarding the future development targets and projects. But before that, enjoy the update!
Full version:

PC: Link
Mac: Link

Note: Due to a rework of the UI and the general structure of the game, a patch is not available this time around. You will have to download the newest version and play from the start. We recommend deleting the old game files you have on your computer before unpacking the newest version. Old saves will not work.

0.05 Changelog:

- 8 new scenes (750+ pictures)
- refreshed some scenes with several renders
- Rework of the home menu from day 1-5
- added a quest log
- added markers for important events
not cool bruh you should let at least a week pass before leaking it, it's not fair towards the dev, the game is great i dont want it to end or take a bad turn to please a certain group of people just because it doesnt make money.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes