claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Sigh. Or you could just go and support the dev for a few bucks a month, for a few months. To increase the chance that they don't abandon the project.
I don't think devs abandon projects because lack of funds but because of personal issues. Developing x months after months is very demanding and on top of that all kind of shit happens.

Anyway, 95% players won't fund devs. This is simply reality as it is. But remaining 5% will, and again majority of funders will give the smallest amount while 5% provides the largest part of the cake. I don't know what can be the solution here, but more connected you are more easier (and demanding) developing game is.

gg devs of 0.5.

Reactions: johndoe19

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If this game had animations for h scenes it would be the best game on this site. Definitely still in my top 5 maybe top 3.
I understand. Normally I'm absolutely a "gotta have animations" guy, but in this game for some reason it doesn't bother me at all. Even without true animations, I still think the lewd scenes are sexy as hell. I think it might be a combo of the excellent character models and also the scenarios the MC finds himself in. Finally, I can be a badass muthafucka MC instead of pussy-whipped beta male like most other games. I can think of few games on the site that I enjoy or look forward to more than Desert Stalker. Not only that, but I'm hard-pressed to come up with anything story-wise to gripe about and that is unique! (y)

P.S.
And none of the main girls are gingers, which is usually important to me, but in this game I don't care. I'll take Shani and fam all day.

Reactions: laeg15

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
can it be that ain was redesigned again in this update?
I really liked the original design (v01-02) wasnt so happy with the redesign but came to terms with it (v03-04)
but seriusly again???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saw this new design thankfully only in one scene

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I generally like the new navigation UI, though I think the icons could be a little larger, also, a couple of things:

Also, typos:
Ok now some thoughts on the new scenes

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I generally like the new navigation UI, though I think the icons could be a little larger, also, a couple of things:
I planned to add a UI scaling option in the preferences, but simply did not have enough time for this initial release. It will come soon.

Thanks for those bug reports. The Gallery one is already fixed internally, and I'll see about the "None" workaround.
The grey line is a bit tricky, because it's like the image moved down a few pixels in your case :/

Reactions: dsnow

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
can it be that ain was redesigned again in this update?
I really liked the original design (v01-02) wasnt so happy with the redesign but came to terms with it (v03-04)
but seriusly again???

saw this new design thankfully only in one scene
Not a dev but apparently they've updated the skin textures for this release (for her and for Zahra) so yeah she looks a little different. In some of the new scenes you really appreciate the upgrade. Many of the older scenes still uses the older model though.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes