Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I just finished the last update.

F95's Swinging tag encompasses sharing as there is no tag for it. Case in point, the game Deliverance. What I don't like about any optional content is causes a rift between what is canon and what is not canon story-wise.
In our case, there are, and will be, a bunch of sex acts that don't have a relevance in canon. simply put, they may happen or not, but they have 0 weight on the social interactions between the parties involved (or those that "got them involved")...
there are of course also paths where relationships may evolve towards more meaningful sexual experiences.. but overall, the story is not driven by sex and doesn't revolve around sex. sex is just part of the context.

in the case of Ain or Emilia bringing more than tea to the guests under direction of the master of the house, is just good manners/hospitality. (I'm personally more annoyed that Z didn't show us the amazing dessert the MC has been bragging about).
it won't have any ramification, so the canonical relevance is nil.

as for tags on f95,.. we aren't really bothered by just how accurate they might be.. we're open for discussion on the discord, as usual.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
That's actually not what's happening. Zetan society just happens to be a bit more liberated sexually. Sex is used as a social lubricant/part of the accepted "background noise".
There will never be an actual NTR "path" as such.
did u read f95 ntr definition? u should tag it by this rules not google :)

not kink shaming i hope :)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
did u read f95 ntr definition? u should tag it by this rules not google :)

not kink shaming i hope :)
I guess I would, if it were my thread... and I guess X0R will, when the game becomes open to the public on patreon and we hand him the patched and perfected game so that people can enjoy it fully, in a day or two... oh.. wait...

laeg15

May 24, 2021
I guess I would, if it were my thread... and I guess X0R will, when the game becomes open to the public on patreon and we hand him the patched and perfected game so that people can enjoy it fully, in a day or two... oh.. wait...
oh i hope that i was not spreading not done game again cause it was delivered like my payed patreon tier bonus to get update 3-5 days before publick release.... :cool:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
In our case, there are, and will be, a bunch of sex acts that don't have a relevance in canon. simply put, they may happen or not, but they have 0 weight on the social interactions between the parties involved (or those that "got them involved")...
there are of course also paths where relationships may evolve towards more meaningful sexual experiences.. but overall, the story is not driven by sex and doesn't revolve around sex. sex is just part of the context.

in the case of Ain or Emilia bringing more than tea to the guests under direction of the master of the house, is just good manners/hospitality. (I'm personally more annoyed that Z didn't show us the amazing dessert the MC has been bragging about).
it won't have any ramification, so the canonical relevance is nil.

as for tags on f95,.. we aren't really bothered by just how accurate they might be.. we're open for discussion on the discord, as usual.
I'm more annoyed with Igor not returning our hospitality offering us his niece.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sex is used as a social lubricant/part of the accepted "background noise".
Interesting, that was not unheard of throughout ancient history, for example Roman times. The master of the household could grant visitors access to his slaves if he so chose. This game, at times, gives off a Roman villa vibe to me so that's a nice addition to the game even if a player decides not to engage it.

Have you met Fairy? Might like what you find down other paths if not...
No, unfortunately my laptop is out of commission so I'm living vicariously through you all until I can play again. Your statement gives me some hope though! Honestly, I'm so into Shani at this point that any ginger spice on top of that would be a bonus.

D

Deleted member 1371216

I never expected NTR (Shani kissing queen is NTR on it's own or at least the beginning of NTR) and sharing in this game. You may say it's optional but just putting it there shortens development time for the other parts and ruins the mood for me (I actually don't mind these in other games but it hit different for this one).

Additionally this is a pirate site, don't go whine about people not paying for the game and criticizing it fucking self-proclaimed doctor calling others autist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never expected NTR (Shani kissing queen is NTR on it's own or at least the beginning of NTR) and sharing in this game. You may say it's optional but just putting it there shortens development time for the other parts and ruins the mood for me (I actually don't mind these in other games but it hit different for this one).
ok.. I'm a little confused.. all the panels you post contain the very images/situations you apparently disagree with. So... did you like, or not?
genuine question, not trying to prove a point or anything...

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Also, it's optional even if you enable sharing, as you can choose to keep Ain yourself and share your slave instead. Or not, leaving it on doesn't force you to share anyone, just gives you the option. And in another scene there's a pretty great option
:ROFLMAO:
I did not get the slave. How to get her?

D

Deleted member 1371216

ok.. I'm a little confused.. all the panels you post contain the very images/situations you apparently disagree with. So... did you like, or not?
genuine question, not trying to prove a point or anything...
Not liking it at all. I was going for "look how they massacred my boy" effect. I mean you can say it's just optional and that would be true but it ruins "the spirit" of the game if you will.

And if you're the dev I will quote you for another topic: "Zetan society just happens to be a bit more liberated sexually. Sex is used as a social lubricant/part of the accepted 'background noise'." If this is canon and dev's vision how things will go forward this game isn't for me, I thought it was raping and pillaging a la viking type of a game. Not your daughter services guests because that's how it is.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Not liking it at all. I was going for "look how they massacred my boy" effect. I mean you can say it's just optional and that would be true but it ruins "the spirit" of the game if you will.

And if you're the dev I will quote you for another topic: "Zetan society just happens to be a bit more liberated sexually. Sex is used as a social lubricant/part of the accepted 'background noise'." If this is canon and dev's vision how things will go forward this game isn't for me, I thought it was raping and pillaging a la viking type of a game. Not your daughter services guests because that's how it is.
I mean you can chose not have your daughter service the guest.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020

you can still have her service you and have igor sit on his thumbs, or have her go to bed and have some tea instead... it's all optional.
that said, if it's not for you, it's not for you..that's your call, of course. I just wanted to get a clearer picture of the feedback...so thanks for the reply.

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
QUOTE="wiseold6996, post: 5890888, member: 2879442"]
[/QUOTE]

Main way is to not trade the statue away to the decayed in the beginning. I believe another possibility is or will be implemented, but I don't know it yet.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
QUOTE="wiseold6996, post: 5890888, member: 2879442"]
Main way is to not trade the statue away to the decayed in the beginning
[/QUOTE]
Does the update ends without explaining the map to shani and getting a new task from the queen

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Phew, TY to the guy that leaked the game early, i was about to pledge to the game since it's day 1 of the month but now after knowing the game will start to have ntr or use your daughter's as garbage routes I will not waste my money on that kind of game. It's a shame that this game i liked so much specially the vibe we get while playing and now are wasting their time in this ntr crap when could be using to do something good to the game.
Sad to have to drop this game.

Anyways GL on your game .

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hmm. Replayed from the beginning because saves. Still great, some scenes a bit reworked and the new scenes are great, but! I distinctly remember from, I think, the third update there was a blonde slave that we somehow aquired and took home to live with us. Couldn't find her now. Has she been removed for the time being or did I just make a different choice this time?

Reactions: ubblesnop and dsnow

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Phew, TY to the guy that leaked the game early, i was about to pledge to the game since it's day 1 of the month but now after knowing the game will start to have ntr or use your daughter's as garbage routes I will not waste my money on that kind of game. It's a shame that this game i liked so much specially the vibe we get while playing and now are wasting their time in this ntr crap when could be using to do something good to the game.
Sad to have to drop this game.

Anyways GL on your game .
u r welcome :cool:

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Hmm. Replayed from the beginning because saves. Still great, some scenes a bit reworked and the new scenes are great, but! I distinctly remember from, I think, the third update there was a blonde slave that we somehow aquired and took home to live with us. Couldn't find her now. Has she been removed for the time being or did I just make a different choice this time?
If you meant Emilia, she's still there. In fact, she has a couple of scenes in the latest update.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes