Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yes and how dare you.
Hang on, what part am I supposed to be ashamed of?
The slaves or associating Ain with my stock?

I regret nothing I've done in this game. :ROFLMAO:
I've been forced to be a weak-willed MC in too many goddamn games. In this one I'm free so I'm going to be a legendary scumbag!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
To be clear I wasn't taking any shots at you - if the game's here, not much reason to wait. Just saying that the reason the game on here sometimes starts buggy, is because people post the initial release before it's ready for the full public, so that just is what it is ‍♂
Didn't really take it as that either, it felt more like I'd gotten mixed up in other peoples discussions ... like when you were a kid and your parents were argueing and your name was mentioned so you knew you were involved but apart from that you didn't really know what the hell was going on. Which is a very weird feeling to have when you're approaching 50.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Every game will contain stuff that I'm not into, and the time spent making those scenes could've been better spent on stuff that I like. That's the reality of consuming media made by someone else. But its unimaginable to act entitled and throw a tantrum because there are things that I don't like when they; 1) fit in with the story and the setting, 2) have been foreshadowed in earlier updates, 3) are completely optional.

And if I did decide to throw a tantrum, I sure as hell wouldn't do it on a pirating site. Choosing beggars all over this place.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ain of course. She can be viewed as many things, stress relief, pleasure dispenser, sub pet or what have you, but slave?! Nu-uh, she's still family.
So slavery ok. Treating Ain like a slave ok. But viewing her as a slave, BIG problem.
But joking aside, no worries, I'm not giving her to Igor. He can go fuck one of my goats by the trough if he's that hard up. ;)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
So slavery ok. Treating Ain like a slave ok. But viewing her as a slave, BIG problem.
But joking aside, no worries, I'm not giving her to Igor. He can go fuck one of my goats by the trough if he's that hard up. ;)
I'm fairly sure Paz was speaking with a whole lot of tongue in cheek.. I just hope it was his.

• Haha
Reactions: dsnow

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Then you weren't reading what you've been writing. I was asked a question and replied, don't care what you like or dislike didn't have to describe me shit. I personally don't play games with kinks I dislike, this one didn't have any at first but it has now so I commented what was on my mind and deleted.

"Look how they massacred my boy" is a Godfather quote it seems like you didn't get that, I could've just typed the game stopped being enjoyable for me but I like to use quotes here and there.
please try it made civilisated :cool:

not adresed only to u but second side to :)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes