HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So how the hell did I miss her?:confused: I must have done something different this time ...
Haven't played the update yet and not sure if I will with the shit the Dev put in it so I don't know if it was changed but you need to give the statue you find at the beginning of the game to the queen and not trade it for the elf girl.

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
So how the hell did I miss her?:confused: I must have done something different this time ...
Don't trade the statue to the decayed at the beginning, and the queen gives her to you as a reward when you give the queen the statue. However, trading the statue gets you a fun scene with the decayed later. And I think there is or may eventually be an alternate means of getting the blonde slave, but I don't know it yet.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Don't trade the statue to the decayed at the beginning, and the queen gives her to you as a reward when you give the queen the statue. However, trading the statue gets you a fun scene with the decayed later. And I think there is or may eventually be an alternate means of getting the blonde slave, but I don't know it yet.
Right, of course. Early playthrough I killed the decayed instead, that's how I got her. Now, that's annoying. I want both the scenes with the decayed later and Emillia. Hmm. Let's hope the dev implements that alternate route later on, feels like a shame to miss out on it.

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
Right, of course. Early playthrough I killed the decayed instead, that's how I got her. Now, that's annoying. I want both the scenes with the decayed later and Emillia. Hmm. Let's hope the dev implements that alternate route later on, feels like a shame to miss out on it.
I'm pretty sure they are, and if I had to guess I'd say it might even be included in the actual public release in a few days - but I am not a dev and they should not be held accountable for my guesses and suppositions, lol. But methinks the current lack of alternative route might be a bug, in which case it's the price of some people instantly posting the initial release, as the official public release is usually more polished.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Also, it's optional even if you enable sharing, as you can choose to keep Ain yourself and share your slave instead. Or not, leaving it on doesn't force you to share anyone, just gives you the option. And in another scene there's a pretty great option
:ROFLMAO:
That scene of sharing your maid/ or daughter with Igor in a casual setting while you and igor are both relaxed on the ottomans was so fucking funny more than erotic for me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dsnow

Comedygold

Jun 1, 2021
Phew, TY to the guy that leaked the game early, i was about to pledge to the game since it's day 1 of the month but now after knowing the game will start to have ntr or use your daughter's as garbage routes I will not waste my money on that kind of game. It's a shame that this game i liked so much specially the vibe we get while playing and now are wasting their time in this ntr crap when could be using to do something good to the game.
Sad to have to drop this game.

Anyways GL on your game .
You're just trying to coerce the devs to change their game to your tastes. I bet you aren't subscribed to any Patreon :LOL:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
But methinks the current lack of alternative route might be a bug, in which case it's the price of some people instantly posting the initial release, as the official public release is usually more polished.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:it will newer get less funny i guess :D

trying to blame "player" for bugs in released game. it is shame that CD project did not devised this, for their defence....could save them lots of money refunding for Cyberpunk :LOL:

olheden is probably even patron from start of this game :D

Last edited:

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:it will newer get less funny i guess :D

trying to blame "player" for bugs in released game. it is shame that CD project did not devised this, for their defence....could save them lots of money refunding for Cyberpunk :LOL:

olheden is probably even patron from start of this game :D
1. I'm a player, not a dev, so this isn't a case of the devs blaming anything on anyone.

2. I distinctly recall the devs saying multiple times over several releases that the initial release is both a perk for patrons, and also a form of playtesting that allows them to catch any bugs and fix them before the public release.

3. Perhaps a reading comprehension class is in order?

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How many slaves are we supposed to have by the end of the most recent release? If I've done everything right should I have two slaves, not including Ain?

laeg15

May 24, 2021
1. I'm a player, not a dev, so this isn't a case of the devs blaming anything on anyone.

2. I distinctly recall the devs saying multiple times over several releases that the initial release is both a perk for patrons, and also a form of playtesting that allows them to catch any bugs and fix them before the public release.

3. Perhaps a reading comprehension class is in order?
1 i know that u r not developer :D

2 this is something what u got from developer :)

3 did u readed your tier benefit? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edited:

did u readed it? well so u r not tester of game :D

edited 2 :

or if u r on SS and not patreon... u should even get full release 2 week before :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Pretty much yeah. Since atleast the second update I think, maybe even the first. But I'm a low level supporter (so I can afford to support many devs) and a bit too impatient to wait for public releases ...
did not know that u ended patreonship, but know that u was patron from start with me:)

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
Pretty much yeah. Since atleast the second update I think, maybe even the first. But I'm a low level supporter (so I can afford to support many devs) and a bit too impatient to wait for public releases ...
To be clear I wasn't taking any shots at you - if the game's here, not much reason to wait. Just saying that the reason the game on here sometimes starts buggy, is because people post the initial release before it's ready for the full public, so that just is what it is

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes