laeg15

May 24, 2021
By the way, is the leaked version still buggy or is it playable now?
it is leaked...yep i cant decline it....

it is Official patreon release for patrons....

i played it with one problem in conversation (skip) but there is patch witch solve it i quess....(did not tryed again)

so yep it is playable

u need play without mods and from new start cause developement changes...(like me, and how was supposted at first, cause change of code)

no patch needed

Reactions: desmosome

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
so finished the update a few minutes ago must say really not bad (still dont like the changes on ain but what can i do :confused:)
was especially pleased that the chars i dont like are avoidable like the guard (i hope it wont affect potential scene with the new guard) and the military bit... in the bunker and the sharing.

i hope we will be able to put the crazy queen in her place earlyer than later (and in lack of a proper asylum maybe lock her up and throw the key away... also nice that your decisons mattered and she let her fingers off shani otherwise she would lose them next time i see her (game over or not)

didnt really like the punishment scene after the market incident (not really a bdsm fan) but wished there was an option to tell the wife wtf she thought to do this, release ain and put her ther in place of ain so she could think a bit before doing such shit whithout asking the mc first (the raider girl would be pleased too by this scene i think)

Reactions: HansDampf788

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Before i start this game, i see that on the OP, Point and Click is listed, but not on the tags above the thread.

I see the text that there is some kind of a rework.

Is this game currently sandbox or point and click or is a VN with choices but without sandbox or P&C crap?.

I ask so i can avoid what i dislike

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
That's the dumbest crap I've read in a long time. Many people, including me, don't like foot fetish. I think the foot is a discussing appendage used for transportation upon dirty surfaces. It also cooks in a nice hot pot of sweat and bacteria when wearing socks. Putting that dirty shit on a penis isn't my cup of tea. You don't see anyone going "look how they massacred my girl" when there is a choice for foot stuff, do you?
I could be wrong but your dislike for footjobs isn't on equal footing with whoring out your daughter to fucking Igor.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What does script fix do? also what ain changes were made? saw a few complaints already along with ntr

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Before i start this game, i see that on the OP, Point and Click is listed, but not on the tags above the thread.

I see the text that there is some kind of a rework.

Is this game currently sandbox or point and click or is a VN with choices but without sandbox or P&C crap?.

I ask so i can avoid what i dislike
Sandbox but made clear now(little bit like BB)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)
PLEASE NOTE !!! : This does NOT work with the patch for 0.04 as it was made on a short notice, And the Patch would force the WT to NOT work, So please, Do not complain about it.
Next update we will make it flawless, Just because it took a bit to make since they fully edited day 0, day 1 and day 2.

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
update please, also it would be awesome if you could add option to view missed h scenes or to play multiple routes at a time

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
What does script fix do? also what ain changes were made? saw a few complaints already along with ntr
There's a sharing option for Ain. I think it goes against the spirit of the MC as a badass but everyone is different. That said, there's a switch to turn all sharing options off, though I wish it was placed at the beginning of the game and not during. As for Shani, we see from her point of view for one part of the story and she kisses the Queen, but that's it (and even this is avoidable). Not NTR but I could see why some feel that way.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, there is still an error in the script when you take the purple hair from the decayed boss. You make a deal with him in exchange for the girl. Then when you are about to take the girl after the storm comes, the decayed says "hey, you can't just take her!"

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc
could you please update the mod?

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
how am I supposed to discuss the map w/ Shani? all I can do when I go to her room is "actions" and all the other quests are finished for the time being.

Reactions: arms99
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes