SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
This game is amazing. I've been glossing over it for a while without clicking on it because of the bland promo image. It definitely needs a better one!

Reactions: Cynicaladm

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If an li is involved with someone other than MC (regardless of relationship level), without MCs permission... that be NTR, may not be the hardcore ntr, ntr-fans live and breath on, but is still ntr. (also that includes females stealing females, monster, animals, whatever, anything but MC counts).

So if the game has anything like that... it has NTR. (I read there is a female forcing herself onto one of the li... so that already qualifies :| )
In any and all cases where the MC is involved, it happens -if you ever choose to- only with his direct and explicit permission (I would even say "order"), so I think this definition does not apply particularly here. Jealously does not come into play at all, in fact I'd say it's the total opposite, it's exertion of control.

As for the other scene you mention, you can simply choose for it to not happen at all.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
As for the other scene you mention, you can simply choose for it to not happen at all.
Well.... that just makes it optional NTR...

Also I read some comments where the dev will be adding an ntr route anyway... so any weight to that?

And does this game actually have a harem route? or is it just slaves that you throw around, with one or two women you keep to yourself? (harem and slave owner not be the same, since harem is exclusive to MC, a king with his many women basically).

note: I am assuming you have played latest update.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Also I read some comments where the dev will be adding an ntr route anyway... so any weight to that?
My weight is, don't pay attention to everything you read on the internet. The comments are oftentimes "he said, she said, I heard from my uncle's girlfriend's cousin". Adding actual NTR would go pretty much against the whole premise so far.

My advice, play the game and find out if what's in there is to your liking. If not, all is well. If yes, same. Don't generally base your opinions on an echo chamber.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
idk if its been said but how do i talk to shani about the map? i go to her room and nothing happens just her doing her yoga thats it

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The game was introduced as a Harem without any inkling to there being any NTR, so yes expecting all the girls in-game to be yours isn't too far off. Have you even played the game?
Not yet was checking comments before to see what it was like because im a freak and like many different kinks. This my first time seeing it on here.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
How do I use script fix for v5? It just crashes my game.
I have this issues to was tslkin to em on discord theyre sayin my windows 8.1 OS maybe unsupported beacuse of the renpy 7.4 update, oaz says its 7.4.5, so not sure if that does anything

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Not yet was checking comments before to see what it was like because im a freak and like many different kinks. This my first time seeing it on here.
Tbh, I actually don't mind optional NTR. In fact, some of my favorite games that I support have that kink. In this game, it just seems a little off and out of place, for my liking at least.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Remember that if the world ends you have to learn to fight, be bald, get yourself in a car that is at the top, not treat women badly to be able to have a harem that wants you, to not be stabbed while you sleep.

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)
PLEASE NOTE !!! : This does NOT work with the patch for 0.04 as it was made on a short notice, And the Patch would force the WT to NOT work, So please, Do not complain about it.
Next update we will make it flawless, Just because it took a bit to make since they fully edited day 0, day 1 and day 2.

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
pls update 0.05 mod

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone complaining about NTR clearly hasn't seen any Mad max movies which this is obviously inspired by which just so happen to contain blood, gore, cannibalism, ntr, rape and really fast vehicals all set in an apocalyptic futuristic waste land. Im really enjoying the game thus far especially the story and world building. Can't wait for more. ;)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes