Piat

Feb 26, 2020
And here we go...another dev killing their game and being stupid...i respect putting stuff like this, but the thing is, just give options for those that don't like....
Maybe you are that if you choose to share if u don't like it to happen. It's optional. Just don't choose it.

And pls don't tell us u feel ntr'd if one daughter kisses another girl or ur harem girls interact each other, in ur pressence, just before you fuck one of them. It's not heavy NTR hardcore gangbang, I don't see humiliation at all.

Anti NTR league, you should calm ur tits from time to time.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
A lot of stupid complaints going on. The NTR is optional. I detest NTR and believe fans of it have literal mental illnesses but if its optional who cares. You are asked if you want it or not at the start, just click no lmao its not difficult. :LOL:

As far as some of the scenes, Ain with the mother Zahra I would not consider NTR. Its just your typical incest + threesome. No one cries NTR!!!! when its any other game where the MC gets lewd with 2 girls.

Far as the Queen and Shani go, it can easily be setting up future incest scene with her + the queen threesome, assuming you go DOM route earlier by putting queen in her place. Otherwise the cuck NTR losers went sub route which might be setting up some cuck scene where you watch the queen bang your daughter but this wont be an issue if you SKIP at the start. Not hard.

The Asha scene too, either you can personally interpret it as a NTR scene if you are a low IQ cuck, and consider her a love interest and give her to some dirty hobo raider, or you can interpret it as Asha being just a warm hole for you to use and abuse never meant to be a love interest, and making her suck the raider off as part of your domination of her since she begged not to blow him. Or if you do think shes a love interest, just assert dominance over the raider and tell him to fuck off. Either way it can be skipped.

We need new tags I think. Skip-able NTR (where you get an option to outright block it) Avoidable NTW (where you wont know if you are going into NTR scenes based on your choices outside of a walkthrough) and Unavoidable NTR. Some comments are coming off as if the NTR isnt avoidable which is false.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
All the NTR/sharing stuff is optional, yup!
Well good to know, i will try re-download the game again and see if something have corrupted my download...thank you for the answer

Maybe you are that if you choose to share if u don't like it to happen. It's optional. Just don't choose it.

And pls don't tell us u feel ntr'd if one daughter kisses another girl or ur harem girls interact each other, in ur pressence, just before to fuck one of them. It's not heavy NTR hardcore gangbang, I don't see humiliation at all.

Anti NTR league, you should calm ur tits from time to time.
Hey, out of curiosity, did you see i talking shit about ntr or are you being stupid? I just say "give options" not "hey, that's bad, remove". There is difference, even myself that are not native english speaker can see that.

• Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: Jeancul and Piat

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure that kissing scene didn't happen between Shani and the queen if you choose the option it didn't excite me when the queen asks her about the execution? I don't want some over the top queen bitch going anywhere near Shani and as long as I keep getting choices to prevent it then that's what I will do lol...
Hopefully we will as the dev seems to be catering for everyone so far :)

Aug 8, 2017
Hopefully we still have the option to avoid some shit in future updates and we aren't forced into things like some games do. Also I wish we can mount the queens head on our car, because this bitch is asking for it.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Does the game create a log file in the game dir? If yes you may be able to find some more Infos about the crash if not it seems more like a windows problem. Your ui looks like win 7 I use it too and had so far no problems to start a renpy game but maybe you run a 32bit version heard there are some people having problems with newer renpy versions could even be you're running on an older laptop and you run out of ram before the game is fully loaded.

Sadly not enough information for a diagnosis.

Jun 30, 2018
Does the game create a log file in the game dir? If yes you may be able to find some more Infos about the crash if not it seems more like a windows problem. Your ui looks like win 7 I use it too and had so far no problems to start a renpy game but maybe you run a 32bit version heard there are some people having problems with newer renpy versions could even be you're running on an older laptop and you run out of ram before the game is fully loaded.

can i send you the log?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)
PLEASE NOTE !!! : This does NOT work with the patch for 0.04 as it was made on a short notice, And the Patch would force the WT to NOT work, So please, Do not complain about it.
Next update we will make it flawless, Just because it took a bit to make since they fully edited day 0, day 1 and day 2.

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
any word on a updated WT?

Reactions: ubblesnop
Jun 30, 2018

Wed Jun 2 10:15:18 2021
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.96s
Early init took 0.02s
Loader init took 0.28s
Loading error handling took 0.36s
Loading script took 3.46s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 5)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.35802 s.
Running init code took 0.88s
Loading analysis data took 0.30s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.07s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.01s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.48s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.02s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.60s
Build styles took 0.05s
Load screen analysis took 0.23s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 1.00s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Performance test:
Interface start took 1.11s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.'
Renderer: 'ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 '
Version: '2.1.8918'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 14.1818108559s

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Piat and Jeancul
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes