excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)
PLEASE NOTE !!! : This does NOT work with the patch for 0.04 as it was made on a short notice, And the Patch would force the WT to NOT work, So please, Do not complain about it.
Next update we will make it flawless, Just because it took a bit to make since they fully edited day 0, day 1 and day 2.

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
please update

Reactions: ubblesnop
Jun 30, 2018
You're walking on a path.. there's a fork in the path.. you can go right or left... either direction is perfectly visible and you are not restricted in any way from choosing either path.. both lead to were you're going..
you take the right path.
That means you took the right path. You didn't magically also took the left path...the fact that you could have gone with the left path or that in the multiverse there's a version of you that has gone down the left path does not change that no, you didn't go to the left.
Likewise, the fact that there is an option in the game you dislike and you're free not to take that option, does not mean that option happens.

1) nobody is forcing herself on the female character... one other character leans in, and it's entirely in the hands of the player if said character reciprocates. Jealousy doesn't even come into the picture... spoiler.. the female character is a free woman who is explicitly NOT tied to the MC in a romantic/sexual way, and who, for all you lot know, might even be into it. (so the MC's permission is irrelevant anyway). By your own definition (the wrong one, but heh.. ) that still doesn't count as NTR.
2) so you haven't tried the game... why am I even wasting my time with you?.. oh well.. I guess I got nothing better to do, but you really should try it and form your own opinion rather than basing it on things you've read online.

yeah.. no.. that's not how any of this works.. I'm not here to pander to people's ignorance :p .. if people want to throw around terms like NTR, it's on them to know what it actually means. They're literally on the internet so have no excuse.

Paz and I are both in the dev team.. you may assume we know what we talk about when it comes to DS ;)

As stated before, play the game and form your own opinion. If you ARE going to base your decision on whether or not to play the game based on this thread.. do your research and read the whole thing, not just the equally uninformed opinions... I've answered your doubts in several instances, and so has Zetan, the main Dev and principal author of the game, when he has bothered to intervene. NTR is not contemplated and never will be. The main MC freely being generous with his women towards friends does not constitute NTR. If it does to you, then yes, there is OPTIONAL NTR that is entirely avoidable. I mean... IMO you're still wrong, but you're entitled to be wrong.
No hard feelings, I hope.

I see you too are a man of culture and refined taste

The main Dev is at his first game and his day job has nothing to do with visual media.. cut him some slack, maybe :D .
That said, if this is your only gripe with the game, I'd say.. yay!

There actually is one, tiny, experimental, animation in there.

Come to the discord, we will not hold you being German against you :p. On a more serious note, I believe Paz may have found a solution to this.. but you will have to wait for him to be online later today.

Final note to the muppets who gripe over how the Dev is wasting time and resources by making "also" content that they dislike/disagree/wouldn't want him to make... check yourselves at the gate before you jump in the lava pit, please.
The man works a full time day job and dedicates almost all of his spare time to the game. This particular update has more than 700 renders, 6 sex scenes and took him almost 3 months to make. If he decides to dedicate a minor fraction of that time to adding a few panels that take a turn you dislike, instead of, you know.. spending more time having a life...you grin and bear it and maybe appreciate the fact that 1) those scenes are optional, 2) the rest of the game you actually like/have liked up to that point, and probably still do once you get over your fear of "oh noes, another penis/character with a spine!"
If your objection really is based on how the Dev allocates his time, you are free to send him homemade meals, go do his washing up, his ironing and his chores for him. That way he'll have more free time to..do as he fucking well pleases.
I will personally provide you with a frilly apron.
Until then, pipe down.

iam at discord. and what is renplysteam? i hope they can help me... this game is to good, that i giving up on the wonderfull game. aND THANKS

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Wed Jun 2 10:15:18 2021
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.96s
Early init took 0.02s
Loader init took 0.28s
Loading error handling took 0.36s
Loading script took 3.46s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 5)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.35802 s.
Running init code took 0.88s
Loading analysis data took 0.30s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.07s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.01s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.48s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.02s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.60s
Build styles took 0.05s
Load screen analysis took 0.23s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 1.00s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Performance test:
Interface start took 1.11s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.'
Renderer: 'ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 '
Version: '2.1.8918'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 14.1818108559s
I'm not an expert but seems OK to me no error listed what would cause a crash I think it may really be a win problem maybe even a graphic card related thing with the display resulution but personally never run into this problem with renpy.
But had a similar problem with a Japanese vn where the game always crashed at start while my display frequency was set to 60 Hz had to set it manually to 59 and then it worked.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
if you have played the game and are not certain, I'm interested genuinely in hearing your opinion on the matter.. is she? is she not? what supports your thoughts on the matter?

the plot is moving forward and she's at a crucial stage in her life, so what her status towards the MC is today might change/develop.. choices can be made by the MC/player that might affect this... as of today?
I'd say.. I feel the plot makes her role fairly clear, and shows she has potential in many directions.. any more than that, I'd rather debate on the discord.
Yes, the alerts "Shani will remember this", a meeting with the queen, her perspective, the ability to make decisions on her behalf, seem to hint quite obviously that at the end of the story the sum of her decisions and the decisions of the MC will decide their common fate and possibly the fate of the game world ...

Once again I will write that here a very good plot is perfectly complemented by a unique game world.

Reactions: ubblesnop

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
if you have played the game and are not certain, I'm interested genuinely in hearing your opinion on the matter.. is she? is she not? what supports your thoughts on the matter?

the plot is moving forward and she's at a crucial stage in her life, so what her status towards the MC is today might change/develop.. choices can be made by the MC/player that might affect this... as of today?
I'd say.. I feel the plot makes her role fairly clear, and shows she has potential in many directions.. any more than that, I'd rather debate on the discord.
Honestly, it seems a bit confusing to me at this point, that's why I asked the question. The plot is moving in a way such that she can't be a "part of the harem" if she wants to follow in her father's/stepfather's footsteps. The whole deal with Abrax and the uncharted zone does not help answer that question as well and further seems to complicate things. Tbh, she is my favorite girl so to speak, if she isn't a romanceable character moving forward, that would be quite the gut punch for me at least. Even so, the complexity of it all is quite commendable.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
yeah.. no.. that's not how any of this works.. I'm not here to pander to people's ignorance :p .. if people want to throw around terms like NTR, it's on them to know what it actually means. They're literally on the internet so have no excuse.
That's part of the issue, everyone has their own definition of what NTR is or is not on both sides of the fence. I'm not saying there is NTR in the game, just commenting on the fact everyone has their own view on what it is.

Paz and I are both in the dev team.. you may assume we know what we talk about when it comes to DS ;)
I'm pretty sure I recall you saying in an earlier post, that you don't know everything Zaltan plans it implement. So unless this has changed, I'll assume you don't know what you're talking about, at least when it comes to the future content, current sure, but not future.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Honestly, it seems a bit confusing to me at this point, that's why I asked the question. The plot is moving in a way such that she can't be a "part of the harem" if she wants to follow in her father's/stepfather's footsteps. The whole deal with Abrax and the uncharted zone does not help answer that question as well and further seems to complicate things. Tbh, she is my favorite girl so to speak, if she isn't a romanceable character moving forward, that would be quite the gut punch for me at least.
I would say...let's find out as the plot develops.
we have plans for her... you'll understand if I don't spoil them just yet.

Reactions: A.C.H.B.

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
Didn't arrived to the new part yet but that UI rework is pretty nice

Btw I usualy play without sounds but since it was nicely asked I let it on, that nuclear winter.mp3 is fucking nice idk if it's a team made music or not but I like it

As for the NTR drama both are rights in my eyes :
Originaly NTR is an unwilling share, but people over there tend to tag NTR as long as female char have intercourse with other than the mc so...

At least it is lore friendly in this game so hard to complain

Personaly I don't care as long as it's optionnal, even if sure I would like to have the scenes with the mc rather than skip it but heh :p

(Sorry for my engrish, I'm trying :KEK:)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
you can assume that when I make a statement concerning the game, it's pretty much a fact.. and that when I don't know because it depends on Z's decisions on any given topic, I will make sure to point that out.
On the few occasion that my facts were wrong, Zetan has been quick to fact check me publicly.. and I have no problem with it.
there are things I know,.. that Z is not a fan of NTR is one of them (neither am I)... it is evident that people's opinion on what constitutes ntr is varied.
I have outlined my thought on the matter, but rather hilariously my post has been removed for being off topic (which is bizzarre, but who cares).

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
So now have to wait for more time to see the update as the game got sharing option to wow
Didn't thought developer will do that
But is there any reason why he added sharing in the middle of the game
Did His patreon asked him to do
Or he just decided to add sharing to get more support
In my opinion it's totally bad idea now he will take more time in making unwanted scenes
And I don't think he even has ntr support as his game didn't give a single clue for that in start

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not an expert but seems OK to me no error listed what would cause a crash I think it may really be a win problem maybe even a graphic card related thing with the display resulution but personally never run into this problem with renpy.
But had a similar problem with a Japanese vn where the game always crashed at start while my display frequency was set to 60 Hz had to set it manually to 59 and then it worked.

the previous version worked perfectly. that's why I'm so surprised

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
the previous version worked perfectly. that's why I'm so surprised

View attachment 1225596
yeah.. a couple other players have encountered the same issue..
there's a substantial difference between previous versions and the latest one, in terms of UI, which has been reworked entirely,.
I believe the cause is on your end..something about settings or compatibility... but there should be a fix for it (I genuinely know nothing about it though)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So now have to wait for more time to see the update as the game got sharing option to wow
Didn't thought developer will do that
But is there any reason why he added sharing in the middle of the game
Did His patreon asked him to do
Or he just decided to add sharing to get more support
In my opinion it's totally bad idea now he will take more time in making unwanted scenes
And I don't think he even has ntr support as his game didn't give a single clue for that in start
Sharing or whoring your property (women, pets, slaves) in a game world in which sex slavery and rape are common things is not a strange occurrence nor some dev conspiracy to cuck you.
To clarify things a bit, there is no NTR in the game, nobody can steal your waifus here, everything will be fine.

Last edited:

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Wed Jun 2 10:15:18 2021
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.96s
Early init took 0.02s
Loader init took 0.28s
Loading error handling took 0.36s
Loading script took 3.46s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 5)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.35802 s.
Running init code took 0.88s
Loading analysis data took 0.30s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.07s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.01s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.48s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.02s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.60s
Build styles took 0.05s
Load screen analysis took 0.23s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 1.00s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Performance test:
Interface start took 1.11s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.'
Renderer: 'ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 '
Version: '2.1.8918'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 14.1818108559s
problem seem to nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
game running in my pc without no problem!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to discuss the map with Shani and the Queen's new task? I've slept for a couple of days now, but I haven't seen an exclamation mark anywhere.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes