Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
One thing I seriously don't understand with this game....

The MC is willing to grope, fondle and use the youngest as much as possible, but the eldest is off limits and even just thinking about it is bad?

Even the reasoning of her being a stalker doesn't make sense. It's more like he's thinking incest = bad with her, or at least that's how it's coming across to me, but the youngest hmm incest = good.
I think (hope) it will happen with Shani. I like Ain just fine, but Shani is my best girl and I really want to start the relationship stuff with her sooner rather than later. I do want to keep her as my dungeon-crawling partner, but yeah...imma need some more. Papa MC has desires out on the desert roads and Ain isn't around to assist soooo (looks lustfully at Shani)...yeah, hop on it. :devilish:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So it says talk to Shani about the map and wait for the next mission from the Queen is that the end of this update?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Optionally whoring out cute, young family members? Half a year into development?

That, uh, an interesting way to go with the story.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Loaded my saves from previous version - it seems, you need to start anew :unsure:
sort of a trend within Ren'Py games, was it too hard to mention in Changelog?

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
So I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and add my two cents real quick.

I think that, optional or not, the sharing taints the game for me. I compare it to going to an amusement park, only to get inside and see that some of the rides have disclaimers that they have a high injury rate. The ride operators say "these rides are optional though." First off, if feels like a bait and switch. Secondly, it makes you wonder what the rest of the park is going to be like.

The same holds true here. Sure, the sharing can be disabled (and to not have the switch at the beginning of the game feels dishonest to new players), but more importantly it doesn't leave me with a lot of hope for the future of the game and the scenes to come.

Thankfully there's tons of other games that don't have this problem, it just disappoints me to see this direction, especially after supporting the game for the last 3-4 months (which I'll be cancelling at the end of the month).

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
great update again, for my personal taste I'm not into the sharing part but I do get the idea, and I need more Ain lol

I do have one mixed feeling though, it's about the growing number of fuckable girls in the game, I have seen too many games canceled or "close to the next update" but without any update for a year and one of the reasons is bc devs get lost in many different girls to develop, to evolve, to write a story about, to finish the content, etc... and oftentimes they have a hard time going back to a character they don't really like. Don't fall into that trap pls, this game deserves the best (which is more Ain :p )!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There is sharing but apparently its enabled by a case to case basis?
Can be 100% disabled or left on and decided in case by case.
Hopefully people can stop arguing about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With it off, it's completely removed from the game and doesn't happen but not seen, it just doesn't happen. No need to worry about it, move on and enjoy the good game.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes