laeg15

May 24, 2021
A little disappointed after checking the code; it seems like many of your decisions have no consequences. For example, when you meet Abrax and his wives, you can say three things about them: one about Zetan customs, one about Abrax's history with women, and one expressing compassion for the wives. If you try each question, the one showing kindness has a slightly different response in-game; one of the wives, who are supposed to be motionless, turns to look at you. From the game, I took that to mean that if you express your sympathy now, there will be future content involving the wives--maybe rescuing them, maybe one shares secret information with you....

But the code doesn't seem to track which question you asked, and no variable is adjusted for taking the caring route there, so it doesn't matter what question you choose to ask.
like i sayed before, from informations from discord, game focuse on story.... in this story they will trow on u some pussies and what u will do with them is up to you whatever decision u did before with love interests...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so yep decision realy dont mean much (probably can miss some hot action (with practicaly doesnt matter)) u will get your story at the end... only with some meaningless fuckie.....that is even point when i am interested why ppl want walkthrue mod so much.... it can be called game but it is practicaly novel at the end.

Last edited:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
LOve this game at each up date

TRY to makes the mixt of you choice, you can avoid NTR to depend of you previous choice

Maybe the consequance will come in a future...and not immediatly, i think the dev knows exactly what he do, and how make it..

It s avery great game

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Hey, if you game still not working (mine was with a lot of erros at startup) what i have done i re-downloaded the compressed version and i have not applied the patch nor the walkthrough mod, now the game run without any problem. I hope this help.

You have to delete all version !! or put in another place on your computer, them extract the new fold it s work perfect :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You have big yellow text above downlaod links that says about old saves not being compatible with new version, learn to read then put blame on the others...
To be fair though (I read it and I know that games in development can always change in a way that renders old saves, walkthroughs, what have you useless, so this is not a complaint): It might be helpful to mention between which versions the save incompability occurs instead of just the general sentence. For those who will download every update it will still stand there even though likely not true with the next update, if you took it away, those skipping an update will lack the information, so a better phrasing might be along the lines of "Version 0.5 (and further) does not work with saves from version 0.4 and before" (or something like that).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So genuine question:
Does the dev read the feedback of the forum?
Because if I were putting out a game and saw a massive reaction like this, including multiple deletions of posts by mods, I might rethink some of the additional fetish content added in with 0.5. This game is based around you being the most badass mofo out there and typical fans of that style of game will not enjoy some of that additional fetish content. Basically you're pitching at the wrong audience.
Thats was exactly my tought...the mc was to be the Biggus Dickus of the story...but in the last updates he changed a lot, that don't look like the same mc from the last updates. My thoughts are they the dev is trying to please everyone, someone here said that he don't give a fuck to anyone (sorry i don't remember the name), but that don't look like.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So genuine question:
Does the dev read the feedback of the forum?
Because if I were putting out a game and saw a massive reaction like this, including multiple deletions of posts by mods, I might rethink some of the additional fetish content added in with 0.5. This game is based around you being the most badass mofo out there and typical fans of that style of game will not enjoy some of that additional fetish content. Basically you're pitching at the wrong audience.

I really like this game for all the story leading up to this newest update and I think the Dev has a great idea that is obviously popular. I mean who doesn't like the idea of taking what/who you want for yourself? Ain is absolutely a fan favorite, hence the visceral reaction. I like the new quality of life improvements and the navigation around the house is MUCH better.
Badass, like a lot of thing, is subjective. To me sharing his slave is showing his great power over the women to his acquaintances

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How you get 2 slaves when I have none lol?
My domineering personality? ;)
No, but actually I was asking because I haven't been able to play the new update yet. I wanted to make sure I understood how many slaves I should/could have in my harem by the end of the most recent update. I've already got Blondie, so I believe purple hair girl is my next victi...ahem, I mean "guest" in my household.

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
so a better phrasing might be along the lines of "Version 0.5 (and further) does not work with saves from version 0.4 and before" (or something like that).
For this update specifically, we made sure that no previous saves show up specifically to avoid problems of such nature. The text is there just as an informational piece as to why they aren't there.

The majority of the issues come from the fact that people might overwrite over an old release (which is generally a bad practice, always extract to a new location to be sure), or the fact they try to use outdated mods. Both of which will cause issues or even fail to start the game.

Reactions: dsnow and Cartageno

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Badass, like a lot of thing, is subjective. To me sharing his slave is showing his great power over the women to his acquaintances
From history, sultans have a lot of the girls in his harens, and was guarded by a lot of eunuch guards, i have never heard about sultans sharing his slaves with others, even with other sultans (although my knowledge about them are not great). Today this can be one way to show power but in the past that was a disgrace, punished with death.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
After that Assjob from Shani this made me think of a potential 3some w/ Ain in the future even possibly a 4some w/ Zahra, cuz that'd be hot.

Also this make me think cuz MC's thoughts of having 2 daughters that there should a decision if whether he wants Shani to continue to her role as a Stalker protege or become a Breeder plaything like Ain (or maybe both).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
After that Assjob from Shani this made me think of a potential 3some w/ Ain in the future even possibly a 4some w/ Zahra, cuz that'd be hot.

Also this make me think cuz MC's thoughts of having 2 daughters that there should a decision if whether he wants Shani to continue to her role as a Stalker protege or become a Breeder plaything like Ain (or maybe both).
Assjob from Shani?! Did I miss it?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I wanted to make sure I understood how many slaves I should/could have in my harem by the end of the most recent update. I've already got Blondie, so I believe purple hair girl is my next victi...ahem, I mean "guest" in my household.
Technically, the two slaves you can acquire so far are the blonde-haired Emilia and the red-haired Fairy. There's no post-enslavement content for Fairy yet so it does not yet feel like she's enslaved.

Some other notable things the slave-lovers may like to know:
* the blue-haired girl at the beginning has two paths, one of which is slave;
* the queen has a dominant path and a submissive path;
* Fangs has a gentle and a non-gentle path.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes