Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
One thing I seriously don't understand with this game....

The MC is willing to grope, fondle and use the youngest as much as possible, but the eldest is off limits and even just thinking about it is bad?

Even the reasoning of her being a stalker doesn't make sense. It's more like he's thinking incest = bad with her, or at least that's how it's coming across to me, but the youngest hmm incest = good.
I was wondering about that as well. I think the MC talked about how he uses the youngest, but I can't remember. Still weird considering.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I was wondering about that as well. I think the MC talked about how he uses the youngest, but I can't remember. Still weird considering.
There is definitely something between them if you play through the massage options when she's doing her work out and choose not to hold back getting the ass job. I also seem to recall a couple comments and looks from her to indicate the attraction is mutual, there is also some jealousy between the sisters I think, if you reply the last few moments before they go to the market, it seems Shani is a little jealous of Ain attention from dear ol daddy. Maybe I'm reading into it. I'm pretty sure after replaying it again that there will be more to come in the future but for what ever reason he's holding back now, she might take a bit longer, or maybe not. I hope not, but I guess we'll find out in the next updates.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
So I downloaded the game and the script fix and applied it. Just started new game and went to save. But the game crashes and doesnt allow me to save. Any idea why? Is it due to the script fix in homepage?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
There are some weird bugs/inconsistencies in the update. If you choose not to get a BJ from the raider sisters game errors out. If you are in the warehouse or w/e and talk to the merchant and say No to the slave she acts like you said yes and then tells you where to find gas, whereas if you say Yes she there will be a price and then she acts like you said no? weird AF. Also it seems like Emilia got no scenes, I played through 2 paths and exhausted all options and didn't see any scenes with her. It also seems like the option to name her was removed. And it would be nice to visit her.. or the dumpster slave. Overall pretty small update, I prefer the new UI but content wise it's a bit lacking.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
So I downloaded the game and the script fix and applied it. Just started new game and went to save. But the game crashes and doesnt allow me to save. Any idea why? Is it due to the script fix in homepage?
Sorry if this question is too obvious, but, is your hard drive full?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Also it seems like Emilia got no scenes, I played through 2 paths and exhausted all options and didn't see any scenes with her. It also seems like the option to name her was removed. And it would be nice to visit her.. or the dumpster slave. Overall pretty small update, I prefer the new UI but content wise it's a bit lacking.
There are a few scenes with Emilia. You can call her in to suck your dick when Igor visits; you can (only if you’re into this kind of thing) have her suck Igor off; after massaging the older sister, you can use Emilia as your release….

Overall, the slave thing needs more focus. Come on guys, if you had a loyal hot slave, you’d be fucking her day and night, forcing her to do things…. You wouldn’t just have her clean up.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Ain is my new Waifu and one of the sexiest characters Ive ever experienced on this site. I'm blown away by how good this game was and Ive played tons of these games. Now I have that horrible feeling of waiting for a new update. Please more Ain.

Reactions: dsnow

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
dolfe67 said:
Badass, like a lot of thing, is subjective. To me sharing his slave is showing his great power over the women to his acquaintances
From history, sultans have a lot of the girls in his harens, and was guarded by a lot of eunuch guards, i have never heard about sultans sharing his slaves with others, even with other sultans (although my knowledge about them are not great). Today this can be one way to show power but in the past that was a disgrace, punished with death.
Actually this is untrue in Egyptian history it wasn't uncommon for a ruler to share their slaves or concubines with highly respected guest or friends. There where even times when well respected warriors and soldiers where given concubines or royal slaves to marry which was considered a great honor.(Enjoy your royal sloppy seconds :p)
Zontany said:
There is definitely something between them if you play through the massage options when she's doing her work out and choose not to hold back getting the ass job. I also seem to recall a couple comments and looks from her to indicate the attraction is mutual, there is also some jealousy between the sisters I think, if you reply the last few moments before they go to the market, it seems Shani is a little jealous of Ain attention from dear ol daddy. Maybe I'm reading into it. I'm pretty sure after replaying it again that there will be more to come in the future but for what ever reason he's holding back now, she might take a bit longer, or maybe not. I hope not, but I guess we'll find out in the next updates.
I agree from the comments and teasing Shani does to the mc it's clear that she desires to become one of his love interest however the mc seems to continuously push her away.
It seems that for whatever the reason the mc feels that taking Shani as a lover would negatively affect her growth as a desert stalker or "taint" her some how thus he attempts to keep her at arms length (at least romantically) and puts her on a higher pedestal than the other females around him.
Unfortunately Shani doesn't see it this way and probably feels put off that the mc is accepting (Banging) and more loving (Groping) towards every other female but her.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I agree from the comments and teasing Shani does to the mc it's clear that she desires to become one of his love interest however the mc seems to continuously push her away.
It seems that for whatever the reason the mc feels that taking Shani as a lover would negatively affect her growth as a desert stalker or "taint" her some how thus he attempts to keep her at arms length (at least romantically) and puts her on a higher pedestal than the other females around him.
Unfortunately Shani doesn't see it this way and probably feels put off that the mc is accepting (Banging) and more loving (Groping) towards every other female but her.
Because man, the MC knows his super alpha cock that can tame raider leaders in one fuck is too much for her. With great power comes great responsibility. Once she gets the D, she wont be able grow into an alpha that can take over once he's gone. The man can end her whole career before it even begins.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I searched through the last pages which was filled with the same old songs(petty disputes over content which is optional) and seen posters ask but not seen an answer.

Is the script fix needed for this download? What does it do. Tia

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes