hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
You really can't win, as a dev, if dialogue that even HINTS at a fetish is too much. Since hints are vague basically by definition, no matter where you choose to draw your line and start hiding behind the toggle, someone will still complain about where you drew the line.

I think the current toggle option is perfect and hope they continue just how they've been going.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)
PLEASE NOTE !!! : This does NOT work with the patch for 0.04 as it was made on a short notice, And the Patch would force the WT to NOT work, So please, Do not complain about it.
Next update we will make it flawless, Just because it took a bit to make since they fully edited day 0, day 1 and day 2.

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
0.05 wont start because errors. I am guessing an overhaul of the code renders the mod incompatible. Do we have an updated mod anywhere?

Reactions: Grubb Raines

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Can be 100% disabled or left on and decided in case by case.
Hopefully people can stop arguing about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With it off, it's completely removed from the game and doesn't happen but not seen, it just doesn't happen. No need to worry about it, move on and enjoy the good game.
It feels like game just didn't got one sharing scene's
It got alot
And some looks like they are not for mc
They are only for sharing mc
It's like mc let her fuck him or there will be nothing

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Let's talk a bit about the game. The music is really good and goes with the general atmosphere. A nice mix of synthwave and oriental themes. I usually play with the music off because there are only some awkward sex sounds ripped off from hentai games but this one is pretty good.
Now a bit of nitpicking. When we visit the Decayed they are hanging some fresh meat. Meat is hanged upside down to improve the blood flow and to dry it not the other way around.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)
PLEASE NOTE !!! : This does NOT work with the patch for 0.04 as it was made on a short notice, And the Patch would force the WT to NOT work, So please, Do not complain about it.
Next update we will make it flawless, Just because it took a bit to make since they fully edited day 0, day 1 and day 2.

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
Any idea when/if this will be updated?

Reactions: ubblesnop

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
the previous version worked perfectly. that's why I'm so surprised
Hey, if you game still not working (mine was with a lot of erros at startup) what i have done i re-downloaded the compressed version and i have not applied the patch nor the walkthrough mod, now the game run without any problem. I hope this help.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
A little disappointed after checking the code; it seems like many of your decisions have no consequences. For example, when you meet Abrax and his wives, you can say three things about them: one about Zetan customs, one about Abrax's history with women, and one expressing compassion for the wives. If you try each question, the one showing kindness has a slightly different response in-game; one of the wives, who are supposed to be motionless, turns to look at you. From the game, I took that to mean that if you express your sympathy now, there will be future content involving the wives--maybe rescuing them, maybe one shares secret information with you....

But the code doesn't seem to track which question you asked, and no variable is adjusted for taking the caring route there, so it doesn't matter what question you choose to ask.

Reactions: AlexTorch

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So genuine question:
Does the dev read the feedback of the forum?
Because if I were putting out a game and saw a massive reaction like this, including multiple deletions of posts by mods, I might rethink some of the additional fetish content added in with 0.5. This game is based around you being the most badass mofo out there and typical fans of that style of game will not enjoy some of that additional fetish content. Basically you're pitching at the wrong audience.

I really like this game for all the story leading up to this newest update and I think the Dev has a great idea that is obviously popular. I mean who doesn't like the idea of taking what/who you want for yourself? Ain is absolutely a fan favorite, hence the visceral reaction. I like the new quality of life improvements and the navigation around the house is MUCH better.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes