mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
really cool game .. do you know when the update will come out? other games with a similarly behaved protagonist? sorry for my english

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm not asking because I want to avoid anything or because I don't like the game/theme.
I'm asking because I want to know if games containing content like this can survive on patreon or will be taken down at some point. Because I know that patreon has some strict guidelines if it comes to "definitely not family" content and other stuff.
I personally hope it stays because I want to continue when new updates come out.
I think we've stayed clear from the main patreon rules... incest is one type of content they dislike, which we've made optional, and we actually don't support open and outright rape... all sexual content being optional and violence too, should shield us from the stricter rules. that said, there are plenty of games on patreon that carry similar themes and thrive.. I see no reason why we should be singled out.
really cool game .. do you know when the update will come out? other games with a similarly behaved protagonist? sorry for my english
the next update won't be for at least another month, maybe up to 2 months (not more than that, I think). we're working on enough content to almost double the game in size, so the wait will be worth it.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I think we've stayed clear from the main patreon rules... incest is one type of content they dislike, which we've made optional, and we actually don't support open and outright rape... all sexual content being optional and violence too, should shield us from the stricter rules. that said, there are plenty of games on patreon that carry similar themes and thrive.. I see no reason why we should be singled out.

the next update won't be for at least another month, maybe up to 2 months (not more than that, I think). we're working on enough content to almost double the game in size, so the wait will be worth it.
Glad you guys are protecting yourself from patreon rules, but hope you won't start to compromise the edgy/taboo content and themes that make this game so unique!

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
I didn't played throught all the game yet but I really like it

Well played to the team, you made a pretty cool atmosphere and some scenes really are beautiful

Edit: Btw, I don't know if you are aware of that bug, but when I load a game it says "Due to variable changes in early game, you need to re-enter some of the names of your family." twice, then the first background is full black

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Glad you guys are protecting yourself from patreon rules, but hope you won't start to compromise the edgy/taboo content and themes that make this game so unique!
I don't think they will; you're in good hands with this game. They've found a proper balance by giving options. The player can be a violent sex chad or a pacifist virgin (or so I've heard, I've never tried to be anything but the former ;) ). It's a good defense against critics because you can say, how do you know it's violent if you didn't choose to play it that way?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Edit: Btw, I don't know if you are aware of that bug, but when I load a game it says "Due to variable changes in early game, you need to re-enter some of the names of your family." twice, then the first background is full black
this should not be the case anymore, if you have downloaded the game from the latest link and are playing a new game. Either way, with the next update that will be fixed for good and if I understand it correctly, you're not actually missing out on any content.

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
this should not be the case anymore, if you have downloaded the game from the latest link and are playing a new game. Either way, with the next update that will be fixed for good and if I understand it correctly, you're not actually missing out on any content.
Well I just downloaded it like 3 days ago I guess and I did a new game as this was the first time I played it, but yeah it's an harmless bug

Anyway, I finished the updates since the last time and I can't wait to play the next ones :D

Reactions: Pachi

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Well I just downloaded it like 3 days ago I guess and I did a new game as this was the first time I played it, but yeah it's an harmless bug

Anyway, I finished the updates since the last time and I can't wait to play the next ones :D
thanks for the heads up anyway... it's a thing we thought we'd sorted out.

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
I can't progress in the story anymore, can only go to sleep. Does that mean that I've hit the end of the updates or is there a bug?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I can't progress in the story anymore, can only go to sleep. Does that mean that I've hit the end of the updates or is there a bug?
If all you can do is do the same scenes while at home then yes, that's the end of the update.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I can never understand why so many people complain about everything like they own the game or something. Maybe it’s just the way our society is nowadays. I read people complaining about the gory beat down in the beginning...it was avoidable people, get over it. If he wants NTR stuff in it and makes it avoidable then the people who don’t like it don’t have to see it. You know, I was hoping to see the MC have to negotiate with the Decayed and offer his daughters body, because I like that stuff, but I’m not complaining about it. I’m going to keep playing HIS game because it’s amazing.

Elduderino2

Aug 20, 2019
Seriously - long time lurker/gamer. This one ticks all my boxes in all the right ways.

Story, environment, choices, characters. I do like them all!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
and here i am complaining that there is not enough beatdowns in this game :devilish:
Not so sure people were complaining. People (me included) suggested to dev that the blood and gore should probably be optional for those who don't fancy their fap with a side dish of gore as it might affect negatively the amount of people signing up on patreon. Dev listened and implemented an optional variant without gore. Everybody (with some exceptions) was happy with that solution. The purists were perhaps a bit annoyed but I think on the whole it was the best solution for everyone.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Not so sure people were complaining. People (me included) suggested to dev that the blood and gore should probably be optional for those who don't fancy their fap with a side dish of gore as it might affect negatively the amount of people signing up on patreon. Dev listened and implemented an optional variant without gore. Everybody (with some exceptions) was happy with that solution. The purists were perhaps a bit annoyed but I think on the whole it was the best solution for everyone.
i think at the beginning there were complaints about how dev toned down the game lol. Like i can clearly recall him saying that beatdowns werent the point of the game, i think it was at 0.02 version when he basically removed raider humiliation scene

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes