FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nobody is talking about her but god damn if Zion isnt one of the hottest girls in the game, plus her hot headed and abrasive personality is chef's kiss. I really hope there will be some scenes with her when MC gets even closer to the raiders.
all the raiders are hot, I'm just salty that the purple haired one was decapitated before the ar jump
1678268839267.png

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The way the MC gets around...not his first rodeo, nor his last.
Indeed, they don't call them the decayed for nothing. Or damn Igor brought some of that nuclear apoc chernobyl dick straight to Egypt. Patient zero for the desert poon plague. Hopefully the people of Zeta are a hardy bunch and have evolved to be resistant to various forms of disease. You have to be a tough lot to survive in that difficult land.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I say less side chicks fun, more attention to main girls but...
...players/patrons want to fuck totally every female character with attractive model (some devs even intentionally make side characters ugly), animals... :HideThePain:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone write a little summary about Ivy past / story ?
We know very little about her.
She is older than what she looks like, Elf life span is very long and she is an elf in this game.
Something happen in her past that may have destroyed her race but for her and another women and they live in an old bunker, not much is known about the other women yet.
Away from the bunker she hardly ever talk but in the bunker she does.
Its best to play the game so you will know what is there and you may pick up something that others have not picked up yet.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Ivy, her friend that Shani met in the zone, and some unnamed scientists were either born or turned mutants during or relatively soon after the apocalypse, for some time they conducted well meaning research but their numbers dwindled and Ivy's friend grew jaded, eventually they had to abandon their original base in Old Cairo, Ivy and friend relocate to a more hidden place(the place you visit if you did her story right), some more years pass and the friend grows even more jaded and distant, and Ivy eventually meets Fangs and starts helping the mutants, soon after she gets captured by the decayed on a scouting mission, the MC then either, trades a trinket in exchange for her life, kills the decayed that are holding her, or he jerks himself off as he watches the decayed activate the decap function of the slave collar around her neck.

That's her story up to when you first meet her.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There won't be femdom with a sub MC, he's the ultimate alpha male.

Though I see the femdom tag, it's here because of another character I guess?

Nov 11, 2017
I believe the queen can be the dom if you just bend to her demands.
Don't know, the last interaction that you have with her in the game hint hard of her wanting the MC to dominate her in a way, or at least him have his way on her, in the beginning of the game I thought as well that she would go full dom on the MC if he obliged her commands. I really hope that she could go full femdom.

Reactions: Byczer and bulifun
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes