Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Mad Max's style with dyed hair and hairstyles for 200 bucks, it's funny to see hard survival people trying to look like punks and posers all the time. And ridiculously impractical masquerade, if worn in the desert, it's a quick way to get burned and die from the scorching sun. It is also not clear where the fuel keep coming from and so on. Mad Max is one of the funniest and most ridiculous representatives of the post-apocalyptic genre, which can't be taken seriously.

I'm not talking about the fact that modern concrete structures are so short-lived that any building if being abandoned would turn into dust in the next two hundred years. It's not the cement from which the colosseum was built, you know. Much stable and solid, but also much less long-term. The same incredible durability for metal structures, clothes and other things. But this is just a fantasy, so i'm nitpicking in vain about this.
Fun fuct, about 3 Mad Max movies on 4 are more or less about where will the fuel keep coming from, in some measure. And sites are shown where oil is still extracted and refined.

But is not so important afterall. Mad Max is so cool that cars could well run on pure coolness.

Light years above crap like The Walking Dead or any zombie apocalipse where survivors survive by barring doors and shooting handguns and the armies of the world which have tanks and aeronautics have been exterminated in the first 30 minutes of the story.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are a lot of sub-par games on F95, but this game is one I could quickly tell would be different. The op description can really tell you a lot about the not only the game, but the dev/writer as well. In some cases I think how description is written can predict more about the type of game quality than even the renders. Although I am on F95 for the lewds first, story second, a badly written story (and even description) can immediately kill my interest in a game. If both lewds and story are good then game likely earns high marks from me.
TRUTH!!!

I don't know how many times I've read the description of a new game which contained a multitude of spelling and grammatical errors, and at times had sentences that were undecipherable. If developers can't bother to write decent descriptions for what is basically an advertisement for their games, why would I think their game scripts would fare any better.

On the other hand, there are developers who say nothing about what their games are about (albeit in perfect English). I'm not going to mess with those games either, at least until reviews give me some picture of what is going on.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not in the game? Lmao, let us end this discussion. Idk why did you cling to DS, cause i haven't mention it a single time and i think the comparison is most incorrect. You have to be really smart to draw parallels between them.
The comparison is because you originally stated you didn't want to try DS because you think Mad Max style is clownish
("I have...ignored it cause i don't rly like clownish Mad Max style"). That statement implies at least some comparison between DS and MM.
No need to be upset, not going for a gotcha moment. I was just curious about what specifically made you bypass DS until recently because this game seems far less inane than standard fare F95 plots and settings. Just interested in the thought process that's all. End result, you tried it and liked it, so we all arrived at the same destination, just via different routes. Some more direct than others. (y)

TRUTH!!!

I don't know how many times I've read the description of a new game which contained a multitude of spelling and grammatical errors, and at times had sentences that were undecipherable. If developers can't bother to write decent descriptions for what is basically an advertisement for their games, why would I think their game scripts would fare any better.

On the other hand, there are developers who say nothing about what their games are about (albeit in perfect English). I'm not going to mess with those games either, at least until reviews give me some picture of what is going on.
Indeed. Though I admit as a deviant I first look at the renders to see if they are good enough for my discerning tastes, but right after that I pore over the description with a critical eye. I have played enough games on this site to know the red flags.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
If you fuck 100 virgins you will not get any STDs.
Akshually, certain STDs can be passed to the baby while in the womb, others can be passed when the mother is giving birth. So there's definitely a chance you can catch it from them as well. I don't know what the chances of it would be out of 100 though.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mad Max's style with dyed hair and hairstyles for 200 bucks, it's funny to see hard survival people trying to look like punks and posers all the time. And ridiculously impractical masquerade, if worn in the desert, it's a quick way to get burned and die from the scorching sun. It is also not clear where the fuel keep coming from and so on. Mad Max is one of the funniest and most ridiculous representatives of the post-apocalyptic genre, which can't be taken seriously.

I'm not talking about the fact that modern concrete structures are so short-lived that any building if being abandoned would turn into dust in the next two hundred years. It's not the cement from which the colosseum was built, you know. Much stable and solid, but also much less long-term. The same incredible durability for metal structures, clothes and other things. But this is just a fantasy, so i'm nitpicking in vain about this.
How are we supposed to look hundreds of years after the Apocalypse? Dyed hair, strange hair cuts, bizarre fashion are not some millennial invention.

aztec-warrior-nikolay-todorov.jpg

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
wow i though the decayed are bad things.. but the hive takes it to another level. sorry mutants, i have to say no to the hive. if you have played Remnant: From the Ashes, you will understand that this kind of group is dangerous

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So does anybody know if this is the last update for v0.12? I usually like to wait for all the content to be put in and all the bugs to be fixed before I start playing an update for this game.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I believe the queen can be the dom if you just bend to her demands.
The queen has shown interest in Shani. Idk if Shani will be a sub of any fendom event; but you play from her POV and she is no dom unlike the MC.
There is also the busty daughter who likes to play as a Dom with others.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The queen has shown interest in Shani. Idk if Shani will be a sub of any fendom event; but you play from her POV and she is no dom unlike the MC.
There is also the busty daughter who likes to play as a Dom with others.
fuck, marry, kill

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How are we supposed to look hundreds of years after the Apocalypse? Dyed hair, strange hair cuts, bizarre fashion are not some millennial invention.

View attachment 2459388
I don't think mexica warriors dyed their hair, there were more about wearing colorful feathers, that there very expansive and a status symbol. But it's a good example :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think mexica warriors dyed their hair, there were more about wearing colorful feathers, that there very expansive and a status symbol. But it's a good example :)
My point is that imagery is not far fetched at all. Indigenous tribes used body paint and warriors used fancy armors. Ancient egyptians painted their faces and dyed their hair. Warriors all over the world used and use dark imagery in their armors and banners too.

58624815_802.jpg

Mad Max can look bizarre but humans love that kind of shit since the beginning of times :illuminati:

Last edited:

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
So does anybody know if this is the last update for v0.12? I usually like to wait for all the content to be put in and all the bugs to be fixed before I start playing an update for this game.
Most likely yes. If 0.12 gets any new updates it will be typo corrections and such. We're now waiting for 0.13.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You gotta nip the dum-dums in the bud lest they reproduce and make more dum-dums.
That makes me think of the decayed. I haven't played earlier episodes in a very long time, but have we had a good look at any of the female decayed?
Gross, but I mean...if no one was looking I might have to. Just once :BootyTime:
And then go quickly chase it with some Asha. Best rod and ball washer in Zeta.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
wow i though the decayed are bad things.. but the hive takes it to another level. sorry mutants, i have to say no to the hive. if you have played Remnant: From the Ashes, you will understand that this kind of group is dangerous
Ah, a fellow Remnant: From the Ashes player, I salute your bravery.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
That makes me think of the decayed. I haven't played earlier episodes in a very long time, but have we had a good look at any of the female decayed?
Gross, but I mean...if no one was looking I might have to. Just once :BootyTime:
And then go quickly chase it with some Asha. Best rod and ball washer in Zeta.
I don't know, man. Those gas masks made the female decayed look pretty sexy.

Oh no, do I have a gas mask fetish now? I didn't even know that was a thing. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I don't know, man. Those gas masks made the female decayed look pretty sexy.

Oh no, do I have a gas mask fetish now? I didn't even know that was a thing. :unsure:
I don't think they are technically are the Decayed (still human). So, you good. If not, you got a necrophilia problem on your hands. Good luck with that.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes