Mar 3, 2023
wow i though the decayed are bad things.. but the hive takes it to another level. sorry mutants, i have to say no to the hive. if you have played Remnant: From the Ashes, you will understand that this kind of group is dangerous
Even I decided that Hive will be a bad option. I mean, I do not know what is this "Remnant". Just that I usualy go through games like DS as a crazy dominant sadist, choosing the most brutal and pain-bringing options (like completely break Fairy or whipping the prisoner until her lose of conciousness and so on), but even for me it was too much. I had my doubts already after I met Mantis and heard the name "Hive" with all the hints to the "collective mind", but after I learned what exactly was "Hive" I had only one thought about that place: "Burn that hell to the ground and forget about it existance". Even for a crazy sadist like me it wasnt even an option to leave Mantis in that place and I realy have huge doubts that such alliance will bring anything good for mutants.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Even I decided that Hive will be a bad option. I mean, I do not know what is this "Remnant". Just that I usualy go through games like DS as a crazy dominant sadist, choosing the most brutal and pain-bringing options (like completely break Fairy or whipping the prisoner until her lose of conciousness and so on), but even for me it was too much. I had my doubts already after I met Mantis and heard the name "Hive" with all the hints to the "collective mind", but after I learned what exactly was "Hive" I had only one thought about that place: "Burn that hell to the ground and forget about it existance". Even for a crazy sadist like me it wasnt even an option to leave Mantis in that place and I realy have huge doubts that such alliance will bring anything good for mutants.
The decision really tests your morals. While you gain Mantis, you lose a potentially important ally for the Mutants. If you let Mantis stay, you gain an ally, but you are subjecting Mantis to the collective hivemind. There had to have been a reason for her wandering off away from the hive. One of the harder decisions in some AVNs I've played because it could result in negative consequences for both sides.

Mar 3, 2023
The decision really tests your morals. While you gain Mantis, you lose a potentially important ally for the Mutants. If you let Mantis stay, you gain an ally, but you are subjecting Mantis to the collective hivemind. There had to have been a reason for her wandering off away from the hive. One of the harder decisions in some AVNs I've played because it could result in negative consequences for both sides.
Well, the significance and importance of such ally is what I doubt the most here. It isnt so much about morality as about logic and prediction of possible events. If you will leave the Hive alone and never come back they will still have a lot of problems and chance for them to grow into something bigger will become insignificant. But if you will ally with such Hive it means you will help them as well, providing "food" and, well, semen for their "mother". Here rises a very high chance that Hive will grow and very fast. Also here we cant rule out the possibility of birth of new "mothers" and appearence of new "Hives". In the end there is a possibility that creating alliance with Hive will be followed by creation of much more significant and unpredictable problem than Decayed or Zetan slavers or Raiders will ever be. It will be even bigger problem for anyone who will call themselfs "ally of a Hive" as to be the one they will need to provide more "food" and who knows what demands "Hive" could make in future. Just imagine the existance of 2-3 Hives with hundreds of hungry "childrens" who will need more and more food and will become more and more dire as there will be a lot less "food" with time.
No, I am egoistic person and I do not want to deal with such problem in the future. So the dicision for me is very easy - to rule out possibility of problem rise. That means no alliance and no any other help from the outside. On their own without any help from outside the Hive most likely will destroy itself from the inside.

Last edited:

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Well, the significance and importance of such ally is what I doubt the most here. It isnt so much about morality as about logic and prediction of possible events. If you will leave the Hive alone and never come back they will still have a lot of problems and chance for them to grow into something bigger will become insignificant. But if you will ally with such Hive it means you will help them as well, providing "food" and, well, semen for their "mother". Here rises a very high chance that Hive will grow and very fast. Also here we cant rule out the possibility of birth of new "mothers" and appearence of new "Hives". In the end there is a possibility that creating alliance with Hive will be followed by creation of much more significant and unpredictable problem than Decayed or Zetan slavers or Raiders will ever be. It will be even bigger problem for anyone who will call themselfs "ally of a Hive" as to be the one they will need to provide more "food" and who knows what demands "Hive" could make in future. Just imagine the existance of 2-3 Hives with hundreds of hungry "childrens" who will need more and more food and will become more and more dire as there will a lot less "food" with time.
No, I am egoistic person and I do not want to deal with such problem in the future. So the dicision for me is very easy - to rule out possibility of problem rise. That means no alliance and no any other help from the outside. On their own without any help from outside the Hive most likely will destroy itself from the inside.
I can get behind that, I definitely think rescuing Mantis is the better option. We don't know what could happen with the hive though to be honest, but it definitely spells danger.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well, the significance and importance of such ally is what I doubt the most here. It isnt so much about morality as about logic and prediction of possible events. If you will leave the Hive alone and never come back they will still have a lot of problems and chance for them to grow into something bigger will become insignificant. But if you will ally with such Hive it means you will help them as well, providing "food" and, well, semen for their "mother". Here rises a very high chance that Hive will grow and very fast. Also here we cant rule out the possibility of birth of new "mothers" and appearence of new "Hives". In the end there is a possibility that creating alliance with Hive will be followed by creation of much more significant and unpredictable problem than Decayed or Zetan slavers or Raiders will ever be. It will be even bigger problem for anyone who will call themselfs "ally of a Hive" as to be the one they will need to provide more "food" and who knows what demands "Hive" could make in future. Just imagine the existance of 2-3 Hives with hundreds of hungry "childrens" who will need more and more food and will become more and more dire as there will a lot less "food" with time.
Exactly, with the hive you are potentially opening pandora's box, with the mutants it's much more of a known quantity. The conversation in the vehicle with Pepper seemed to suggest neither is the superior choice.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It does make me sad to leave someone behind to die if you don't leave Mantis behind, but it does lessen the burden a little to know that you pretty much kill somebody no matter which choice you take.

One is the mutant you have to leave behind if you don't leave Mantis, and the other is Mantis herself because when the Hive has ahold of her again, Mantis will lose all sense of self and individuality, basically wiping and killing the Mantis we know in the process.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Rescue Mantis for the Mutants, purgue the Hive.
Ahah, totally reverse for Me)
At least Hive relations are simple in terms and goals, trading such alliance for a random girl, and... MC care not 'bout her, she care even less 'bout MC, so why? not a Hard decision for distopian morale

Ofc I have 2 saves with different routes through game. So I ofc tested both and:
I can't find a reason for my MC to care 'bout "hivegirl" and same' bout "already Mantis"
No sympathy for Fangs also.
I can't even feel MC as part of that mutant group, and tbh even raider girls care more 'bout MC (at least some humans attitude) and have some connection.
Edit: And c'mon is MC Alpha in dystopian sociaty or Beta schoolboy in shonen anime? How many "princesses" he must save in mutants storyline totally without any fuckin' reason to do that?

So... after expressing my (wall of text) rough thoughts, short conclusion:
At least Hive content is most interesting content in all "mutants storyline" and can possible guide to interesting situations in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwinSideWings

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm trying to think back on when the MC visited the decayed master in Old Cairo, but all I remember about it is either using Fairy in the toilet, or buying Fairy from a pair of talking boobs.
One scene when he was talking to his old master the master's two wives were standing next to him.

Jun 3, 2022
Allah forgive me for uttering this, but, I'm a simp for the Queen, I can't phantom fucking her unless she goes full femdom on the MC, and I want that, may Allah forgive my sinful soul for being a simp for some hoe, but I can't control being a simp for the Queen;
You know, it goes against my whole character to submit, so I decided to put a save down and say no to that arrogant cunt. And man did I love it when he choked her out. Totally my fantasy. I need to break arrogant, bossy bitches like her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wiseold6996

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
You know, it goes against my whole character to submit, so I decided to put a save down and say no to that arrogant cunt. And man did I love it when he choked her out. Totally my fantasy. I need to break arrogant, bossy bitches like her.
As I said earlier, "not kissin' hand" route is much more satisfying ;)

Mar 3, 2023
Ahah, totally reverse for Me)
At least Hive relations are simple in terms and goals, trading such alliance for a random girl, and... MC care not 'bout her, she care even less 'bout MC, so why? not a Hard decision for distopian morale

Ofc I have 2 saves with different routes through game. So I ofc tested both and:
I can't find a reason for my MC to care 'bout "hivegirl" and same' bout "already Mantis"
No sympathy for Fangs also.
I can't even feel MC as part of that mutant group, and tbh even raider girls care more 'bout MC (at least some humans attitude) and have some connection.
Edit: And c'mon is MC Alpha in dystopian sociaty or Beta schoolboy in shonen anime? How many "princesses" he must save in mutants storyline totally without any fuckin' reason to do that?

So... after expressing my (wall of text) rough thoughts, short conclusion:
At least Hive content is most interesting content in all "mutants storyline" and can possible guide to interesting situations in future.
Ah... Well... I do not want to judge your decision as everyone have their right to choose his own favorite route and, ofcourse, Im not going to do it. You like it more that way. Buuut... just one remark from your comment creates some questions for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Ah... Well... I do not want to judge your decision as everyone have their right to choose his own favorite route and, ofcourse, Im not going to do it. You like it more that way. Buuut... just one remark from your comment creates some questions for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene was as much surprise for MC, as for players))
Still, this scene have no negative impact on MC's personality as Alpha, he's human anyway, not some superhero.

As for submissive "prays", we can see here mostly "dom Lesbo commander" using MC as dildo, "doctor in control" scenes, as well as Lesbo scene with "Third wheel MC" when noone cares if he'll join or not.
So yeah, at least for now... Hive route didn't make MC more sub then all that mutants storyline :HideThePain:

Mar 3, 2023
That scene was as much surprise for MC, as for players))
Still, this scene have no negative impact on MC's personality as Alpha, he's human anyway, not some superhero.

As for submissive "prays", we can see here mostly "dom Lesbo commander" using MC as dildo, "doctor in control" scenes, as well as Lesbo scene with "Third wheel MC" when noone cares if he'll join or not.
So yeah, at least for now... Hive route didn't make MC more sub then all that mutants storyline :HideThePain:
Fangs indeed is a dom, here I wont argue, but I wouldnt say that she just uses MC as dildo. And I cant agree about "lesbo" part as she is clearly "bi". MC is dominant straight master and Fangs is classic dominant bisexual mistress and I cant say that any of them treats other as sub. More like equal dominants. As for the particular scene between them which involves Mantis... how well do you know BDSM roles? MC here isnt even nearly a submissive type. Mantis on the other hand is clearly the one. Ever heard how in BDSM culture one master can decide to share his slave with other equal master for fun? Well, it totaly applyes to this scene. It feels more like Fangs decided to share Mantis with MC, not just "using" him. In other scenes between MC and Fangs neither of them takes the dominant role. Ofcource, both of them are trying to get this role, but both are strong enough mentaly and physicaly to not give up their dominance. I cant say about the future, but right now if we compare "Hive" and "Mantis" routes, I can say for sure that in the first MC completely give ups and becomes sub (not just sub, but the bottom one, as "Mother" clearly takes role of mistress and "Hive girl" the role of top slave... MC on his part becomes a bottom slave), when in second he keeps his dominance but for now didnt get any subs of his own (for now, Im sure it will be changed).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah yeah bi to be)) I despise that global overuse of bi-curious/bi girls in games so avoid this terms if possible)
Tbh I'm sayin' not only 'bout sex but overall treatment, sex is Just 1/4 of topic)
For example, who'll care what Bdsm role MC will play in bed if after sex we'll hear something like "thx for release, soldier, return to your work..."

This Characters are nothing New tbh, we' ve seen that types in jap fantasy games a lot:
wolf girl alpha - rebel chief type, fighting against kingdom for furry rights...
Bee girl - robot type, regaining personality from zero (tamagochi)
Saved Elven Princess - rogue Princess type with dramatic past...
Same 'bout mutant plot, same weaknesses as their fantasy prototype including White Knight MC, doin' what he must cause... he's is a good man?
What I'm saying, White knights are rarely can play alpha roles good... so with all struggle MC is not feeling like Alpha in this plot, and it's funny to hear otherwise, and even more funny to hear MC got dominated (cause he wasn't submissive, more of raped?) only in one Hive scene

Ofc that's my rough thoughts and opinion, very often they're not popular, but that's why we like Internet :LOL:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Fangs indeed is a dom, here I wont argue, but I wouldnt say that she just uses MC as dildo. And I cant agree about "lesbo" part as she is clearly "bi". MC is dominant straight master and Fangs is classic dominant bisexual mistress and I cant say that any of them treats other as sub. More like equal dominants. As for the particular scene between them which involves Mantis... how well do you know BDSM roles? MC here isnt even nearly a submissive type. Mantis on the other hand is clearly the one. Ever heard how in BDSM culture one master can decide to share his slave with other equal master for fun? Well, it totaly applyes to this scene. It feels more like Fangs decided to share Mantis with MC, not just "using" him. In other scenes between MC and Fangs neither of them takes the dominant role. Ofcource, both of them are trying to get this role, but both are strong enough mentaly and physicaly to not give up their dominance. I cant say about the future, but right now if we compare "Hive" and "Mantis" routes, I can say for sure that in the first MC completely give ups and becomes sub (not just sub, but the bottom one, as "Mother" clearly takes role of mistress and "Hive girl" the role of top slave... MC on his part becomes a bottom slave), when in second he keeps his dominance but for now didnt get any subs of his own (for now, Im sure it will be changed).
dont care what you class her as i just want to get rid of her and take mantis for myself thats the only reason i chose to return mantis to hive because there is no character in this game i dislike as much as fangs

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
dont care what you class her as i just want to get rid of her and take mantis for myself thats the only reason i chose to return mantis to hive because there is no character in this game i dislike as much as fangs
Damn, I didn't get nearly the same negative reaction as you, I just wanted to fuck her. The only person that maybe came close was the dude beating his slave in the street. I iced that fucker because I didn't like him, it was fun, and from a more pragmatic point that dead lips don't sink ships. Oh, and Omar. Everyone knows I have a hate boner for that guy, mainly because some people inexplicably simp for him here.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes