goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Damn, I didn't get nearly the same negative reaction as you, I just wanted to fuck her. The only person that maybe came close was the dude beating his slave in the street. I iced that fucker because I didn't like him, it was fun, and from a more pragmatic point that dead lips don't sink ships. Oh, and Omar. Everyone knows I have a hate boner for that guy, mainly because some people inexplicably simp for him here.
ya i personaly dont want any kind of sexual interaction with he i just want an option to end her at somepoint

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
dont care what you class her as i just want to get rid of her and take mantis for myself thats the only reason i chose to return mantis to hive because there is no character in this game i dislike as much as fangs
Yeah, cause there can't be 2 Alpha's and she is already fucking everyone in mutant camp (except elf) :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
IDK, I just don't feel threatened by her. MC's got enough on his plate babysitting his harem and now the raiders' newly acquired settlement. To me, they're just allies that I visit occasionally and bump uglies (fuck for you non-Americans).
Same. I wouldn't say Fangs is in my top tier, but I don't despise her. She is a useful tool for now. We would need to have more interactions with her for me to decide who is getting the better part of the bargain, her or me. I am still not entirely sure I trust any of them and I don't know what Doc Pepper is really doing with all the jizz she is wanking out of me. How many samples does it take to test the reproductive qualities? Hopefully soon you can do more than "grab her by the pussy" while she works. She has nice legs sure, but I need mooooaaar in exchange for my valuable man seed.
Anyway, I even reserve a tad bit of skepticism for recent additions to the villa harem. Wise to be wary in the desert.

Oct 10, 2022
Hehe, in terms of interest, for Me plot priorities are like:
1) Asha... I Mean Raiders plot
2) Titties... I Mean Family/Harem plot
3) Bitch Queen plot
4) Cuck's family... I mean Wife's sister plot
5) Other small plots
6) Mutants and Elf plots
Are you me? or is this common sense? Only thing I would add, Shani as seperate plot and put her in 2nd place.

Mar 3, 2023
dont care what you class her as i just want to get rid of her and take mantis for myself thats the only reason i chose to return mantis to hive because there is no character in this game i dislike as much as fangs
Idk. There is no character in this game who could make me hate him/her. Some are my favorite (like Yuna), some I like and others... well, more or less interesting and towards few I am indifirent (and Fangs is not in that list for sure, nearly all characters in that list are characters of the third plan whos existance doesnt make any difference).

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
3) Bitch Queen plot
5) Other small plots
6) Mutants and Elf plots
I would move 2 up to 1 because of what I like to call the pokemon phenomenon. Move 6 above 4 because I like diplomacy and power dynamics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerorox

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
3) Bitch Queen plot
5) Other small plots
6) Mutants and Elf plots
Pretty good list only I would separate Elf from mutants and put her a lot higher. I cant wait to see how she attempts to save her friend and something tells me that Shani and the Elf's friend will meet again in the zone

Reactions: Zerorox and Gato21

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I hope we get to see settlement on highway advance soon. There are interesting characters and stories there and huge potential to branch out many side-quests, besides there are also Raiders involved and Queen. Not to mention that place is simply cool looking. Fingers crossed :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I hope we get to see settlement on highway advance soon. There are interesting characters and stories there and huge potential to branch out many side-quests, besides there are also Raiders involved and Queen. Not to mention that place is simply cool looking. Fingers crossed :)
That settlement could almost be it's own stand-alone story.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
3) Bitch Queen plot
5) Other small plots
6) Mutants and Elf plots
I would switch Elf and The Family plot, but everything else is good.

Reactions: Zerorox

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
That settlement could almost be it's own stand-alone story.
Agree. Do you guys remember if there is path to opt out of it? Not saving the raider? One thing that bothers me is that there are so many AVNs with binary choices that are no-brainers, this one included. Why would you opt for less content when there is zero consequences? Or, even if there are, you are still locked out of said content. I like when distinct and meaningful (but not necessarily equal) content is locked behind two or more divergent paths. Sure, it will require another playthrough from a save point, and if not, a little pause for contemplation. Forgoing Ivy and Fairy, for example, you are left with no compensatory content, or at least not remotely equivalent content that would sway someone to pick the other choice. Just a thought. Maybe that will change later as the story progresses.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes