HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Same. I wouldn't say Fangs is in my top tier, but I don't despise her. She is a useful tool for now. We would need to have more interactions with her for me to decide who is getting the better part of the bargain, her or me. I am still not entirely sure I trust any of them and I don't know what Doc Pepper is really doing with all the jizz she is wanking out of me. How many samples does it take to test the reproductive qualities? Hopefully soon you can do more than "grab her by the pussy" while she works. She has nice legs sure, but I need mooooaaar in exchange for my valuable man seed.
Anyway, I even reserve a tad bit of skepticism for recent additions to the villa harem. Wise to be wary in the desert.
Yeah I need more doc pepper and the elf girl and best wife and harem keeper Zahra.

Mar 3, 2023
but but... hive mama has nice ass...

I mean... What can restrict us in that situation? Lets burn down to ashes the whole place (if I were in the MC's shoes it would be the only way for me to sleep calmly after what I saw), exterminate the "childrens" and... take "Mother" as our slave. Seriously, we got such a great and comfy dungeon under our house, why not giving it some good use :D

Yes, we could definetely do this... But I doubt that other Mutants will be very pleased with such actions. Probably something like this would completely close the Mutants base doors for us instantly.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I don't think the flashback is going to happen unless the dev plans on moving to subscribe star and another country(if I remember correctly he aged up Ain for a reason). As I interpret it, Zahra/MC have been grooming Ain to be a second wife for a while.
Why not? No digits involved)
(Zahra)- Do You remember Ain's "majority" Birthday party?
(MC)- Yeah... (straight to flashback sex scene)
Problem solved :KEK:

Reactions: Nulldev
Oct 10, 2022
I mean... What can restrict us in that situation? Lets burn down to ashes the whole place (if I were in the MC's shoes it would be the only way for me to sleep calmly after what I saw), exterminate the "childrens" and... take "Mother" as our slave. Seriously, we got such a great and comfy dungeon under our house, why not giving it some good use :D

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
It really really doesn't test your morals at all.
The hive is an existential threat to humanity straight out of a horror story.
It makes the zombies look tame in comparison.
Exterminating it is more important than literally anything else you could ever do.
From both selfish and altruistic perspective, the hive must be destroyed.
I didn't include this in my original post (which would've made more sense) because it's been a while since I've played the game but doesn't one of your allies die as a result of saving Mantis? I could definitely see how it could test one's morals if they were playing a heroic route. Although, I do agree with you, destroying the hive seems to be the best option for a good playthrough.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I didn't include this in my original post (which would've made more sense) because it's been a while since I've played the game but doesn't one of your allies die as a result of saving Mantis? I could definitely see how it could test one's morals if they were playing a heroic route. Although, I do agree with you, destroying the hive seems to be the best option for a good playthrough.
Yeah, being good boy, kissing queen's hand, teaching Shana be supportive, savin' Mantis, be polite with raiders, help Fairy to recover, evade violent decisions... but fun part is not all "good" decisions results are for "goodness" in the end, as example eaten comrade in Hive :unsure:

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Damn, this game is fantastic!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not many games result in me climaxing throughout my play through...
Now that is what I call some high praise! You are right. It is damn difficult to make it very far into an episode without a wank.
And if you blast too early, sure enough an even better scene arrives not long after.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes